Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Well started spotting last night again just brown when i wipe expected full flow this am but nothing. Temp.is down too without the drama of not sleeping. I still think its spotting from the mmc as it started after i had been to the gym. Did push myself for the first time in ages.

How's everyone else doing?

Debzie - your chart looks fine, although latest temp dip is a bit odd. COuld AF be coming early - dip and spotting?

I have struggled temping the last few days and I have bene doing it foir 7 months. I k=just keeping waking up rally early then going back to sleep and not sure which temperature to believe. Grrrr. Roll on a BFP for all of us.

Mrsmax thats exactly what i have been doing more or less since after ovulation so I think this chart is not really a true picture of what's going on. Really hope it is af then at least i can start again from scratch. See what happens.

Yeah praying for a bfp too hun. X

Edit just peaked at your chart and it looks fab. X

Debzie, hope it's not the witch but your cycle looks like it's back on track to that's a positive :thumbup:

Mrs Max....helloooooooooo your chart looks awesome....I still think you are 9dpo :winkwink: see what your temp does tomorrow but with a temp that high I'd be thinking of testing if it stays up in that range :hugs:

No more spotting so far cm very sticky and cervix is allmost out of reach very strange.

Glow congrats on the 3+ digi.

I keep hoping for you Debzie :winkwink:

I changed my ticker yesterday and put it a day ahead....not 100% sure how far I am to be honest...yesterday would have been 4+4 and 3+ on a digi :wacko:

Debzie - the temp dip and spotting could be a slightly later implantation. Fingers crossed :)

Mrs Max - your chart looks really good for going triphasic, fingers are crossed for you too!

AFM - my temps are crap!! I'm thinking this cycle is annovulatory so far. Although I did forget to take all my tablets this weekend, arthritis ones and everything, so that could be to blame. I'll get my progesterone results this afternoon, but I can almost guarantee that I'll have to have it repeated in 4 or 5 days.

I felt really emotional at the clinic today. Saw a couple of women with big bellies, one obviously going to the ante-natal clinic and one who looked like she was going into to have her baby. I hate that the fertility clinic is at the maternity hospital!

hey ladies thought i would tpdate had some spotting over the wknd hich on sunday turnd into full blown af happy now i get to start a fresh just wondering was anybodys first af after a mc bad mines is went to the docs n he said its normal so august bfp for me xxx

hi ladies thought id pop in and see how you are all getting on, ive been busy decorating my house as i felt i needed to fill my mind with something else other than thinking about pregnancy but it hasn't worked. I should have been 16wks yesterday :cry:. It doesnt help that my 2 best friends are also pregnant and one of them is my next door neighbour she is 28wks and the other is 18wks. I feel so jealous sometimes then that makes me feel horrible:shrug:. Iam excited and worried with ttc again but thats only to be expected i suppose i just hate that some days i feel strong and like its all getting better then other days iam so sad and can hardly look at my friends and feel like this will never feel better. Sorry for the rant just had to get it off my chest. Iam not doing temps or charting or any of that i felt for me personaly it would drive me mad so just trying to let nature do it when shes ready and just enjoy all the :sex: :blush: i do however feel like something is happening, last 2 days i really expected af to show up ant time and this morning when i wiped it was creamy and sticky SO sorry for the description. Not sure what that means but least something is happening. I mc 4/7/11 all bleeding totaly stopped 19/7/11.

Hiya

Stacey, good news on starting a fresh new cycle, i think the first AF is bound to be wierd, mine was unusually light just to be awkward!! Good luck :dust:

Amanda, Aw mate, i havent ovulated yet either, its really annoying isnt it!! Keep up the :sex: just in case!!

Yep Debzie, could be implantation spotting, that takes a few days to come out surely?? Really hope so!!

Glow, fab news on the 3+ chick ::wohoo:

As for me, still not ovulated but got a bonus :sex: in last night as I had a wax and went for a Hollywood which husband was quite pleased about!!! :rofl: just going to keep it up and hope that it happens soon, dont usually ovulate till cd 18 with clomid cd2-6 anyway so this time was cd5-9 so im expecting it a bit later!!

:dust: for us all xxx

Clobo - DH is away this week so no BDing from last Saturday until he gets home this weekend :( I really hope I don't O towards the end of the week or that'll be our chances for this cycle blown.

Hope you O soon hun and you can start your 2ww. Hopefully we'll be in it together and can keep each other sane lol!

Aw sorry i didnt realise that, doh, well hopefully your body is delaying ovulation till next week then!! Yes that would be good to be in it together!! xxx

Ickle - sorry you are feeling down...I have noticed your Post-Ov temps seem really low? are they normally like that? It almost looks like you 'tried' to ovulate around CD14 then didn't :shrug:

heavyheart - the cm is caused by progesterone so prob means you have ovulated.

Clobo...FX'd you ov soon :hugs:

I've just had my progesterone test results - 2! So nothing's happened yet. I just noticed a lot of creamy CM so it looks like something might be happening soon :/

Glow - I haven't O'd yet, I was messing about with FF and putting in made up numbers to see if I'd get crosshairs so maybe you looked then lol! My post O temps don't jump that high though. I took co-codamol the night of CD13 so I'm not sure if the low temp is because of that or not. I keep changing my mind about whether or not to discard it lol!

debzie I hope it was implantation spotting, FX'd! :)

ickle pand I hope your egg stays put until DH gets back! So frustrating when you think you might miss O isn't it? I'm still waiting too! x

Elhaym - looks like you, me and Clobo will be in the 2ww together lol! How is your chart looking? Any signs that O is on it's way?

I don't temp just do OPKs and check CM. I had a patch of EWCM a few days ago for a couple of days, then it went, then it came back again yesterday! So I think my body is trying but not quite managing it. Not done today's OPK yet but negatives so far. :(

If ovulation is delayed by about 9 days or so (as that's how long it took to get a BFN after mc) I'd be expecting it in about 3 days ish, so hopefully we can all start the 2ww together! :D

I havnt posted lately because I decided not to TTC for awhile. The two losses back to back really hit me hard and I am terrified of a third so soon so I wanted to wait a few months. But I guess DH has different plans because because I have still been charting so when I did TTC again I wouldn't have to start fresh. Well DH likes to look at my charts and he knew very well that I am ovulating right now. He said he agreed with the waiting and he has been pulling out since I quit bleeding but lastnight he did NOT and he even held it in there afterwards (sorry if TMI) I thought him and I were on the same page but I guess not and now am terrified. I can't handle another loss so soon.

Mama I don't think anyone would blame you for needing a break before TTC again after 2 losses so close together. I do think you need to talk to your DH though, it's not right that he made a decision like that without considering your feelings, because it's you that would have to carry the baby and you both need to be ready.

I have to say though that pulling out isn't the best method of contraception, if you really don't want to get pregnant right now. There can be quite a few sperm in pre-cum, even if he does pull out in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->