Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

HI everyone :)

Glad to have found this thread. I went for an ultrasound yesterday and found out that I had miscarried. I believe this happened between Sunday 10th and Thursday 14th. I'd had an ultrasound on the Thursday as I believed I was pregnant - I hadn't had any positive tests and the Drs thought I was crazy. Turned out at the 1st scan that it looked as if I was 5 weeks pregnant. Scan yesterday showed no progression and that he thinks I had a miscarriage. I had passed a very strange looking clot on Sunday 10th when I started bleeding which looked like a sac to me - was greyish (sorry if TMI). I kept it as you do. I am glad I did as I am going to bury it today. Regardless of whether it was the baby or not it has symbolic meaning for me.

Anyway, I feel that this failed pregnancy has been a blessing in disguise - it was not planned but it has made my husband realise that he wants to start trying for a baby asap. It has also given me a reason to reduce my antipsychotic medication and I am nearly off of these nasty pills now and feel great (to my amazement). I almost feel evil for wanting to start as soon as possible, it seems disrespectful. This is why I am so happy to have found this thread. I feel right now that everything happens for a reason. If/when I do get pregnant I am going to embrace every minute, I just hope this time I will see two lines on a test instead of being confused for a couple of months. I suppose also the fact that it never showed up positive must have meant that the hcg levels were dangerously low and meant it would never be viable.

I hope everyone is doing well and I just wanted to share my story and say hello :)

Rachel

Thank you all so much for your support it has helped a lot, I always had this idea that I'd get pregnant and everything would be well and I'd have a healthy baby just like it did when I had my little boy, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all to go smoothly when ever I get pregnant again. The strangest thing bout my miscarriage I found was that at only twelve weeks it was so obviously a baby could even make out hands etc, and how much like labour it was! I will never forget my angel, and its nice to know there are many other angel babies keeping mine company. Thank you all again and please stay in touch! X x

By the way please can someone tell me what clomid is?

Welcome new ladies so so sorry for your losses, and hope that you find ad much help and support on here as I do.

Em clomid is a fertility drug which you take at the beginning of your cycle it makes your body produce more estogenso helps women who dont ovulate ovulatecan also help.produce better quality eggs.

Hi ladies, just checking in on you lot!

Welcome to all the new ladies - im so sorry for your losses :hugs: but you will get loads of support on this thread until the time ur ready to try again. I understand how it feels, esp when you start thinking about how your never be pregnant with THAT baby again - but it does get better. Promise xx

Glow - thats GREAT news on ur levels, so are u finally accepting your PREGNANT? :)

Amanda / cloey - you must both be in the tww now? How is all the fun :sex: going haha??

as for me - im now 6 weeks.... stillllll no MS or any clear symptoms to ease my worries.... maybe tomorrow :( scan in one week tomorrow - already getting nervous. But on the good side, no spotting, bleeding etc. So i guess im feeling 'ok'. LOL.

Lots of baby dust to you all!

Kas - Well done on making it to 6 weeks. Every little milestone is worth celebrating :)

My temps aren't showing anything. I was hoping that it'd continue to rise today but it's gone down again. I had a really late night though so I'm blaming that for now. I've got a progesterone test tomorrow, I know it's not going to show ovulation but I'm hoping that its at least starting to rise so that I know something is happening. I just don't want to O while DH is away and waste another cycle.

hmm found my thermometer finally. Don't feel like I've ovulated yet.. have been doing like 3 oPKs every day and nothing. hopefully will this week sometime....

I had a natural MC 9 days ago and stopped bleeding 2 days ago. Got my negative urine preg test today.

We BD last night for first time in AGES :blush:

So - after much research etc i really cant see any reason why waiting for one AF is beneficial? I didnt have a D&C so my lining is still ok, i feel physicaly and mentally ready.... so other than for dating purposes i think im gonna go for it?

We marry in 4 weeks so i think were going to NTNP - im not going to check OV dates, or chart anything... and then im not going to do a preg test or anything (as after wedding we are on honeymoon).. and as i dont know when AF is due i wont know anyway!

My lovely OH says it up to me.

so is anyone else doing the same? not waiting for one AF? would be nice not to be alone in my decision lol :hugs:

i love your profile picture =)

we were going to wait one cycle to try again. we were very firm on this decision... that is until i ovulated... then we threw all cares to the wind and hopped in the sack :D

Hi ladies, just checking in on you lot!

Welcome to all the new ladies - im so sorry for your losses :hugs: but you will get loads of support on this thread until the time ur ready to try again. I understand how it feels, esp when you start thinking about how your never be pregnant with THAT baby again - but it does get better. Promise xx

Glow - thats GREAT news on ur levels, so are u finally accepting your PREGNANT? :)

Amanda / cloey - you must both be in the tww now? How is all the fun :sex: going haha??

as for me - im now 6 weeks.... stillllll no MS or any clear symptoms to ease my worries.... maybe tomorrow :( scan in one week tomorrow - already getting nervous. But on the good side, no spotting, bleeding etc. So i guess im feeling 'ok'. LOL.

Lots of baby dust to you all!

congratulations!!

Hi ladies

Kas, glad you are well and that scan will come around in no time at all!! :hugs:

Amanda, stupid temps, I had a spike yesterday and this morning it went right down again so i dont know whats going on either, keeping up with the :sex: every other day anyway!!!

Em, Clomid is a fertility drug that can help in lots of different ways, it helps you grow more and stronger eggs, it helps the uterus lining thicken, it helps with the production of hormones including progesterone. It seems to work for me, it really is a miracle drug for some people.

Lola, aw chick keep it up and keep going with the :sex: to make sure you catch it!!

Andi, dont think any of us could resist the temptation really, good luck :dust:

How is everyone else?? Any more news Debzie? Glow??

:hugs: xxx

Hi ladies, Bleeding has stopped. We actually DTD yesterday and it was so nice to feel close again. I think getting back to ttc will be easier than we thought. I feel a lot better today, we got our plant to remember our baby by and I should have been 13 weeks today and in tri 2. It's the last hurdle done now, just looking forward and planning trying again :flower:

Goodluck everyone :hugs:

Clobo - that's a big swing up and down. Hopefully it'll rise again nicely tomorrow.

I keep checking my chart - I don't know what I expect to see that I didn't see the last time lol! I just want it to rise again and get crosshairs for CD18, because our intercourse timing would be High according to FF (I've been putting in made up numbers for the next 3 days, to see what I'd get lol!) then and there would be some hope at the end of the 2ww tunnel.

I never got a high on both my BFP's only good....we were a bit crap really :haha::haha:

Hello ladies
Well I am getting peas off with my temp its all over feel like scrapping this chart. I keep waking up early say 5.30am then going back to sleep I take my temp at 5.30 and then again when I wake up again at 7.30 clearly not three hrs sleep so Ian.putting the adjusted temps in. That's fine but the last few mornings my temp has been really low again. If I put my non adjusted temps in my cross hares go. Maybe I was expecting too much from this first cycle. Any advice it. would be much apreciated. X

Can you not just mark them as sleep deprived and see what that does :shrug: still think you've def O'd Debz :winkwink:

LOL snatch temp :haha:

It's frustrating isn't it debz, I'm not temping but I've been doing OPKs since CD10 now and nothing, I might give them up if I don't get a pos in the next couple of days and just wait for AF then start from scratch. I do think you o'd though :thumbup:

Yeah its soo frustrating right I will put in my temps and see what happens, dam sleep pattern. arghhhhhhh. Next cycle I think I will be doing snatch temps. lol.

Right this is my edited cycle just adding waking temps (second wake up that is) and I am not going to bloody take my temp in the morning if I wake up at daft o'clock, think I just give myself more stress.

Hiya

Debzie, your chart looks fine to me chick!! Is the latest one your one with the sleep deprived marked on it?? It does everything its supposed to, big rise at ovulation, crosshairs and fingers crossed thats a implantation dip on 6 dpo!! Dont give up hope you only have a few more days to wait to find out!!

xxx

Thanks ladies its when I take it upon waking say 5ish I have really low temps, not sleeping too well at all at the moment, then I drop back off, wake up and then ok temps. I know just a few more days. (sigh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->