Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Dodger, sorry the numbers haven't dropped to zero yet :-(
Pink, great stuff! We shall miss you though! I hardly saw any of the last series of it I had sky plussed most of the series to watch at my leisure then never could.
This may make me weep.

Thanks mrsmig - I think I will cry too. Especially as based in Leeds this time. Northern accent makes it all the more personal.

It reduced me to a blubbering wreck. Although the chav made me cringe.

He was massive! You could see why the girl wanted her mum with her and not the boyfriend. What a wally!!!

I agree, he wouldnt have helped her at all when she was trying to pop that one out! He looked like a toddler!!

I think you are being over kind Mrsmig!! Hope everyone is okay, going to bed soon first day back tomorrow (you too mrsmig?)

Can't wait to see those pics loz/aunty!!

I fell asleep twice during One Born, I'm beat- but I saw the chav I thought he was out of order too but I understood his panic its just a shame the way he channeled it. I was fixing to yell at the TV when he went for a smoke then nearly imploded when he almost ran away like a coward to the nearest pub. That big baby brought back some memories! My brother was 10 lb 10 aswell! Born and straight into 3 month baby grows! (At 16 now he is a veritable gentle giant, almost banging his head on doorframes.)

I'm off to bed now, and trying not to drink too much water. Ever since I O'd I have been drinking so much water to rehydrate after those days of needing super strong pee...but now I need more superstrong pee, for a nice dark line.

I think we were all brave to watch One Born, I'm proud of us all. *Thread Group Hug* (Sorry no hug smiley, I went and typed this in quick reply, not wanting to prod my internet into misbehaving again.)

Thanks Loz, and Pink, I was maybe being kind, I was a bit more forthright about him on Facebook!
Yes, back to work tomorrow. I'm lucky to have had a long break, in my retail days we got 2 days off so I really appreciate it. I don't mind going back as I enjoy my job and only work 2 days a week but its been so nice spending so much time at home.
Hope your first day back goes ok.

Hello everyone,

I'm 24, and I currently have a 4 yr old daughter. We found out in October that we were expecting our 2nd baby, but I had a MMC, and got a D&C at 12 weeks (baby stopped growing at 8-9 wks). My D&C was 2 wks ago. As a matter of fact my 2 wk check up is today. I plan on asking the doc when we can start TTC again. I'd like to try now, if possible!

Is anyone else that is following this thread trying after having a similar situation (trying soon after D&C)? If baby stopped growing at 8 or 9 weeks, does that mean it'll take longer for my uterus to heal than if baby were to stop growing at say, 5 weeks?

Thanks, and sorry to butt in : )

thanks you

Hi Dahlia :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss. Theres an overflowing well of wonderful support and knowledge here on this thread. I had a MMC too, found at 12 weeks like yours with a baby who had stopped growing at 7 weeks- but I didn;t get a D&C, I opted for the medical, as I felt more at ease with that, if you know what I mean (wasn't actually 'at ease' with any aspect of the situation). Ladies here who had a D&C can answer you better- but I will say that it depends on how much lining they had to remove. If it wasn't alot they may well tell you to wait til after your next AF (for dating purposes). If they want you to wait longer for the lining to rebuild, then make sure they give you details. You need valid reasons, rather than a generic 'you should wait til you are healed mentally' speech. TTC after our losses is a part of the healing process and if you feel ready mentally and you are ok physically, then dating issues the doctors have shouldn't even come into it! You could ask them to see if they will scan you to check on your lining, I had one at 3 weeks after my loss and lining was fully recovered- hoping the same for you!

Thank you Lozdi, and pinksmarties

Well my doc said my uterus itself has gone back to a good normal size. He told me to definitely wait a straight two months post-D&C to start TTC, or even have intercourse again. He also said it was a good thing I had the D&C because my uterus was so soft during the D&C that I lost a lot of blood. And if I would have had a miscarriage at home, then would have hemorrhaged and probably needed a transfusion. So I'm guessing my lining is pretty "hit." So I will definitely wait the two months.

I feel emotionally well enough to do this all over again. But man, the day of the procedure and a few days after I was pretty set on not wanting to try ever again! I was just disgusted with my body. I have made a 180 since then : )

Good luck to all you POAS-ers! lol. I will join you one day : )

Sorry to hear of your loss. I just had a natural mc this past weekend at 5 weeks. Hubby and I are on our way to ttc. Hopefully we will get lucky and conceive before my next AF

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. I got an LH surge today but I'm not sure if it's going to result in anything. I don't want to get my hopes too high, I crashed hard last time.

I noticed some of you are discussing HPTs and their sensitivity. Personally I have found the FRER the best. The ICs didn't give me a BFP until 3 days after my FRER BFP at 9 dpo. I had a blood hCG of 21 IU/L meaning they're a little more sensitive than they actually say. Research papers I have read indicate that urine concentration of hCG is very close to blood concentration (depending on how much you drink of course).

Additionally, hCG fluctuates hourly and daily. They say use FMU - this is not exactly for the fact that it is "more concentrated" but rather the production of hCG by the embryo is more stable overnight so there is less of a chance of a fluctuation and missing the hCG. Once you have higher levels it shouldn't matter on the time of day.

Morning ladies. I've thought of you twice already this morning! My friend had posted on facebook about loving The Big Bang Theory and some else commented "I love BBT too". Gave me a wee giggle :) The second one was a song on Radio 1 it was called Arguing with Thermometers by Enter Shikari, and I thought there's plenty of us that do that on a daily basis!

I'm really wiped today. I didn't end up going to my spinning class because I got home later than usual and had less than 5 mins to get changed and get down there. It's a good job though because I was ready for bed by 8! I stayed up till 9.30 but I couldn't stay up any longer after that. If I didn't know better I'd be testing by now with this tiredness and the heartburn I've had over the holidays. I think that was caused by eating too much junk though lol!

Still no peak but between one thing or another we've not DTD in a while so I'm glad really.

Good Morning Ladies :flower:

:haha:I love Big Bang Theory AND Basal Body Temps!

Dahlia sounds like waiting is definately the right thing for you, why not use those 2 months to get into charting so that when you are given the go ahead you know exactly where you are cycle wise, its super empowering.

Hi Kitty, I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: Fingers crossed for you to catch the next egg!

Emerald I found so many sensitive HPT's lol all I wanted was a 100miu/ml one, just to see if I'd get a + with it and couldn't find one in the pharmacy or supermarket- I had to want the uncommon one didn't I! :blush: I did find out that morrisons own HPT are 15 miu/ml and quite cheap too.

Mrs Miggins and Pink- hope you have pleasant easy first days back!

As for me...line a little darker....just got to work out how to post my blurry pic! Boobs still not sore, which bugs me now, and I'm so thirsty I couldn't produce a concentrated pee sample no matter how hard I try not to drink I can't help it!

morning ladies.

Back to works dodgy keyboard again!

Loz - when you go into reply post (advanced) the little paperclip picture gives you the options to attach pic. I think that is right, can't remember now back at work!

Aunty - are you testing again?

Mrsmig - hope your first day back isn't too bad.

ickle - is that normal for you to get so many highs? Another lady I chat to is in the same position (its only her second month using though) and she ended up calling the cbfm helpline.

Hello to the new people. Hi to everyone else.

Fili - hope you are holding up okay not long till your scan tomorrow - thinking of you loads :hugs:

I got my big temp rise today so can definately say I ov'd yesterday. No more descisions now, just wait for AF and look forward to my holiday.

Morning Ladies :)

Cant believe there are more newcomers to this thread again. Sorry you have found yourselves here ladies :hugs: here is to all of our 2012 BFP!!!!

Oh my did I blub watching one born every minute last night! I found it soooo emotional! But what was with the chav boyfriend?! I mean I know he was stressed and all but f'in and geoffin like he hid was sooo cringe worthy!!
And bloody hell 10lb 10oz whooooaaaaaa!!!! What a whoppa!

I hope everyone is ok as can be today.

Pink I'm sorry you're feeling so wiped today :hugs:

Loz - pic pic pic I cant wait to see your lovely two lines chick :thumbup:

MrsMig - How you feeling? You resisted from testing yet?

Fili - how you keeping lovely? I'm thinking of you hun. Not too much longer to wait now. Even though I know it will feel like the longest day ever for you today :hugs:

Dodger, I'm sorry your numbers are taking there time coming down hun! You will get there and be back on the TTC wagon before you know it :hugs:

Aunty - OMG i didn't realise how many dpo you are!!! Have you tested????? (sorry if you have and I've missed it) If not :test: :test:

AFM - Had a temp rise this morning :happydance: I hope it stays up! I also did an opk last night (poas-aholic alert me thinks :haha: ) and had a second line there darker than the past few days but not as dark as the control line. So to be honest don't really know if this means anything??? I also had some af like cramping for a short while yesterday but it is far to early for her to be on her way surely!

xx

Pink - I think it's because I have PCOS. I think I have higher levels of LH most of the month. If I use OPK's I get dark lines most of the time, though not as dark as the control line, so I gave up on them.

I've not had a cycle like this since I started using the CBFM though. The most high's I've had before a peak is 12 and I'm now on 14. My max ov day was CD22 and that's today with no peak yet. I'm wondering if it's because I took the soy CD4-8 rather than 3-7 like last month. It could be that I'm having an anovulatory cycle too, I'll just have to wait and see.

Louby - Nice temp rise, fingers crossed it stay that way or gets higher!! Not sure about opks anymore. I did them as well as hpt's when I got my bfp last month. The opks got darker as my hpt got lighter before mc so I wouldn't trust them anymore as predictor of pg although I know fili does as well as her cbfm sticks!!!

ickle - not sure bout the soy, I really hope you get your perk soon though and it'a not anovualtory.

Morning ladies, just a quick check in as I'm getting ready for work, I've had a quick read to see how you're all doing.
Slight dip in temp for me this morning but still nicely over the coverline. Caved and tested this morning but bfn, it's still way too early. I'll catch up with you all when I get my break later!

Morning all, wish it was tomorrow morning! Got a feeling this weekend is going to be painful... At least I'll know for next time that absolutely no cramping or twinges or anything is a bad sign as that means nothing is growing! Got to wait a clear cycle before ttc again so that takes me to early April for a bfp. Probably good to give my body a break anyway as 4 in one year has taken its toll I think and thats only like 10 weeks away ish not long! Going to eat super healthy, get fit and try reflexology! Hope everyone is ok x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->