Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Warning: Content contains images of sticks that have been peed upon. (if I upload them right it will anyway)

No idea if I did that right at all...what a odd upload system!

Attachments

• DSCN7654.jpg
    DSCN7654.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN7653.jpg
    DSCN7653.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 10
Fil, I am a qualified reflex practitioner and I had it when I was ttc first time. I really recommend it. Hope today goes as quickly as can be expected for you. Now I really must get dressed!

Gah the spoiler didn't work. But theres my line anyway. Why are they so hard to photograph?

Just called midwife she booked me in but says her hands are tied about the scan but the EPAU said I could have one and would have put it on my details. I'll call them tomorrow. My nerves are shot!

Morning all, wish it was tomorrow morning! Got a feeling this weekend is going to be painful... At least I'll know for next time that absolutely no cramping or twinges or anything is a bad sign as that means nothing is growing! Got to wait a clear cycle before ttc again so that takes me to early April for a bfp. Probably good to give my body a break anyway as 4 in one year has taken its toll I think and thats only like 10 weeks away ish not long! Going to eat super healthy, get fit and try reflexology! Hope everyone is ok x x x

Oh hun, its so horrible your going through this, why do good people have to go through these things? Its unfair and you are being so brave you are an amazing woman you will get your baby, theres no way the universe can deny you motherhood, theres just no way.

Hmm, it uploaded where's it gone? Oh well, maybe images of that sort should be left out for a while anyway. I'm not entirely comfortable posting it if I'm honest. I have 2 kids already I feel like you guys desrve my BFP more than I do, and don't argue with me on that, I just feel that way and can't help it!

Ahhh crap they are there, and I can't remove them. *swearword!* Sorry. :-(

I can see it, fuzzy pic but still there and you can't deny the digi. Wooo hoo - yay so hppy for you loz!! :dance::happydance::yipee:

Oh don't say that loz. I understand what you mean about posting but we are so happy to see them, and happy for you

Thankyou :friends: But I still feel bad. My nerves are making it worse too. Dreading calling the Epau. If they decide to be difficult I don't know what to do- I could go private but even a 100 quid is a problem to spare right now in the christmas aftermath. :wacko:

Morning girls, just on watching one born now, can't wait to see this 10lb 10oz baby! Loz, lovely pics there hun don't worry about the epau, I'm sure you'll stay strong and get your scan:hugs:
Afm, tested this morning :bfn: absolutely stark white:growlmad: I am feeling a bit upset about it, but trying to console my self that I tested at 12dpo last time and it was neg too, the bfp didn't come til 13dpo. I'm going into town today to do some bits and bobs and going to look for a more sensitive test too. Just realised I've stupidly flushed my fmu and smu, so it looks like I'm waiting til tomorrow now unless I cave and test again tonight when hubby is out:blush:

Loz dont you ever say that!

We are all soooo happy for you and wanted to see your beautiful, dare I say it, fuzzy lines :haha: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Every woman on this thread deserves a sticky BFP and we will all get there and will all be here to support each other through it all :)

FIli, I want to send you the biggest thread hug ever :hugs:
I'm really feeling for you at the moment lovely. Like you say after the year that you have had it will do your body some good to have a little break. I wish there was more I could say to help you hun xxxx

Pink I thought as much with regards to using opks as I have read a lot that they shouldn't be used a s pg predictors. I just wondered what you ladies thought. So maybe its best to steer clear and hold out to use a hpt instead.

Just seen my ticker there, and it only says a test *may* work today, so similarly it may not!

Hey have you got a morrisons near you? There own brand HPT is 15 miu/ml

Sorry about your BFN, but as you say it was 13 dpo last time!

I haven't called the EPAU yet, I'm working up the nerve. Might have a nap first, my tummy is aching a bit and my nerves are shot to pieces.

Fili - I can't imagine how hard this is for you. I hope tomorrow comes quickly. I think you're probably right about taking a break from TTC. The emotional toll of that many losses so close together must be mounting up.

Lozdi - Don't be sorry about being pregnant! It's why we're all here. As much as it pains me when someone I know in real life gets pregnant, I love it when it's one of you. It gives me real hope because I know exactly how hard you've fought for it, regardless of how many children you already have.

I'm dying to see One Born Every Minute now. I'll have to kick DH out of the living room tonight so I can catch up lol!

Lolo - remember that it all depends when implantation happens. It might only happen at 12DPO which is why you'd get a negative.

Loz - congrats hun! Loving the digi!!!! Dont feel bad, you deserve it as you want this buba as badly as we want ours.xx

Lolo - dont get too disheartened yet if you didnt get you BFP until 13 DPO last time. Good luck hun xx

Thanks everyone. St Mary's just called me, theyre going to fit me in as soon as I get a negative pregnancy test so hopefully in a couple of weeks. They're going to do all the tests again as I was technically pregnant when they did the last tests. So hopefully all these can be fitted in before April! I have to call them back nex week to update them about the miscarriage. Might aswell get as much Nhs testing in as possible while I'm waiting. Dr s says leave one clear cycle so hopefully the tests will take me up to april and I'll be free to conceive with reliable test results back in.

Aunty - I have been dying to write but work got in the way. Sorry for the bfn this morning, like you said it may be too early to your bfp. I hope whatever you are feeling ijust now is not AF on the way but emby settling in twinges.

Fili - I am still holding out hope for you and I hope I haven't made your pain worse by saying that. Having no cramps is not necessarily a bad sign as I had bad cramps/symptoms for 5 weeks with my first pg and that turned out to be was what your might be. I am glad you are having a wee break nd getting more tests. Can they do them so soon as a couple of weeks? Thinking of you lots :hugs:

Loz, big congrats and like the others say, we all deserve that bfp, and we shall all get it. We are in this together.
Louby, you are not out till the hag flies in! I know what you mean about the AF style cramps I get them every morning the week or so before AF is due- even when I turn out to be pregnant.
Fili, all I can say to you is to repeat what the others have said, and as always I am thinking of you.
Afm, my very first client of the day walked into my treatment room and the first thing she said was "I've had a bit of a shock. I found out I'm pregnant, and we weren't planning it."
I feel like some sort of Pied Piper who has pregnant women following me round everywhere. It's almost comical.

Think I'm going to book myself in for a treatment with you then Mrs Miggins lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->