Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Thankyou Mrs Miggins, I nearly burst into tears just then! I might have to request less kindness towards me, as its setting me right off!

If I can get the training done I'm sure I could get a machine I have even seen them on ebay! Proper ones too but not everybody can just rock up and order one, you have to be somethingorother approved I forget exactly what. Its something I am working towards.

Honestly, the things you can get on ebay boggle the mind!

i work in clothes retail but i am qualified for Web design and development with Graphic design

I have dabbled in web design, untrained of course! It was fun trying to teach myself html, but there is so much more than html now that I would never be able to catch up! Maybe you can do some design aswell as the retail, as a freelancer rather than fulltime if thats proving impossible to find?

Hey Firstimer,
Really sorry for your recent loss. Nurse who gave me ultrasound after my MC said try as soon as you want to, and that she knew of many couples who conceived after MC before period returned. Doc said wait for 1 normal cycle-but hear different advice from everyone. Its all up to you, and how ready you feel. I waited a month, mostly because I was utterly depressed for the following month.
Best of luck:flower:

i thought about setting up my own freelance company once the kids are at school :) don't know how that would pan out though :S

Hi Sarena, I'm sorry for your loss :hugs: Firsttimer actually is a giant baby vessel now! I hope that lifts your spirits and shows you that there are success stories, and you will be a success story too!

I gather this thread is somewhat prominent- thats because it just keeps on going, and the love and support does wonders! :flower:

Hi Serena! First timer conceived on her first cycle after and has 10 weeks to go!

Go for it pichi, people will always need web and graphic design, and if you price your services competitively and get yourself out there with business cards and you own site and even utilize facebooks advertising resources I bet you can do it! You don't even need to start big, just start small and see where it takes you- don't pressure yourself but don't believe that you can't do it, because I bet you can!

These bloody post natal group friends! The one who had her bfp just after me last time had her 20 week scan today, she has just inboxed me on Facebook to tell me she is having a girl this time. Great news I know. But I seriously think I am going to have to keep a low profile in that group until I have a bump. It sucks because they are my friends and their children are Edie's friends. But with 4 out of the 6 of them pregnant and the 5th already cuddling her second baby I may need to find some new friends for a while. I'll maybe start hanging out in bookies and snooker halls.

hi guys!!!! the birthday girl has arrived on site!!! :wave:

it took me AGES to read through the thread since i was last here!!

Loz- LOVING ur tests!! congrats again my dear! and i hope u can get that scan without any drama!!
Fili - lots of good luck headed ur way!!! will be thinkin about u!!
god my brain is frazzled, cant even remember who else posted and what they said!!! ahhhhhh!!! :wacko:
Pink and MrsMigg how was your 1st day back??
i also worked in retail just after my son was born for a year then over christmas i had a temp job in clothes retail again, still unsure as to whether i actually like it or not! i think bein a stay at home mum for now is suiting me and my son obviously because DH works away, and with DS havin autism, it works best for us a family! :flower:
god im goin to have to read back again!!...............................................
Pink - go you for booking a smear- they make me cringe!!!!:nope:
Sarah-anne - 18weeks wow thank god ur gettin this early one! well done for fighting for it!! :thumbup:
oh yes and LoLo - i felt exactly the same, never thought it would happen to me before i found out about DS having autism, that kinda put a bit of a downer on my positivity on things and as soon as i found out i was preg, i knew there was something wrong because i just knew it!! its weird what our minds make us believe!!!! ut i understand when u say u dont no if ull ever catch that egg again because i feel the same way some days!!! :hugs::hugs:

ok so this is long enough!!
afm- not much to report, af slowing down a bit although it agony with it and cant wait for it to stop so i can get back to the OPK's again, hoping i dont have to wait till CD16 again!!! which really isnt that far away! also another month of tryn to persuade the DH to travel for hours each day to come home for :sex: over O time!!!!

Hope everbody well!! :hugs:

These bloody post natal group friends! The one who had her bfp just after me last time had her 20 week scan today, she has just inboxed me on Facebook to tell me she is having a girl this time. Great news I know. But I seriously think I am going to have to keep a low profile in that group until I have a bump. It sucks because they are my friends and their children are Edie's friends. But with 4 out of the 6 of them pregnant and the 5th already cuddling her second baby I may need to find some new friends for a while. I'll maybe start hanging out in bookies and snooker halls.

Thats good news indeed for her, but am I wrong in finding the inboxing a little insensitive? I know she wouldn't want to hurt you but still, can't have been easy reading that. :hugs: Have you told them how you feel? Your heart hurts and you can't help that, but trying not to show it is an energy consuming and painful task. If I lived close, I would go snookering and to the bookies with you :flower:

BnB is the new facebook!

Hello birthday girl Tara! You are completely excused for not remembering who posted what on your birthday! You shouldn't even be sober enough to type! :haha::drunk::headspin:

oh hat will be coming on sat loz! cant wait, the dh takin me out for dinner then meetin friends, out for the night then back to a gorg hotel!!! BLISS!!!

Hi Tara - Happy Birthday hope you had a fab day despite damned AF. Ov day will be here before you know it.

Thanks for asking - first day back was good considering. No one apart form my boss knows about 2nd mc before Christmas, they think I was so upset that I was due my 20 week scan that week, which I was also upset about too.

As for smears I have no fear, they don't bother me I was just to lazy to sort it out. I must be about 2 years overdue!!

Mrsmig :hugs: it hasn't been an easy day for you with regards pg women/postnatal group. It is easier to step back for a while but it won't belong till you are joining them when you get your bfp soon.

Blimey that sounds great fun! I agree, you most certainly won't be able to type! :haha:

Pink I'm glad first day back wasn't a horror. :flower::hugs: I should be 20 weeks now too, instead I'm a cautious 4 and not particularly confident that it will go well. Its weird its as if I have had time stolen. :wacko:

I am supposed to be going to see one of them tomorrow, one of the ones I found out about on Tuesday. I don't want to go :-(

Loz, I am really hoping the cautious 4 is a happy 20 before you know it. I can't say it won't happen again because none of us know what is going to happen sadly and that is why we are here. But keep positive if you can. I know how sodding hard it is, really I do.

I know theres just no predicting whats going to happen but I'm going to try my best to take a leaf out of Clobo's book and enjoy it because the alternative is to panic all the time and that can't be good. You don't have to go tomorrow, I'm sure your friend will understand. :hugs:

Clobo - Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. I was stalking you the other day to see if there was any news. That's made my day :)

I'm sorry everyone else but it's now officially my turn for a BFP, I was here first lol!

Fili - Thinking of you today and hoping desperately that the doctors have got it wrong but I understand your need to protect yourself too.

Tara - happy birthday for yesterday. Sounds like a lovely night you've got planned.

AFM - yet another high this morning. I did an HPT just in case I'm pregnant and just had random bleeding and not a real period but that was a BFN. We DTD last night though so back on track to catch any eggy if it decides to appear.

Thanks ickle, great news about the high! Fx fx fx for this month for you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"