Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Chele - That's the great thing about charting, you learn so much about your body and what it's doing right. It's really facinating :)

I'm currently taking soy so I can't take agnus castus with it but if the soy doesn't work out, I might switch back to it.

Ickle - it is definitely fascinating... If not a bit addicting, between being on FF and here, my hubby really thinks I'm a bit mad. :winkwink:

Oh Che, im sorry the witch got you! Lets hope your birthday ov is a good luck thing! Plenty of birthday bonking in order for you :haha:

MrsMig/Pink - I am trying soooo hard not to poas as I drove myself crazy last month and peep on loads for no reason. So I really want to try and resist for as long as possible.
If its only a little temp reduction I'm sure it will be fine pink (I say this as if I'm an expert when really I'm just assuming)

Aw mrsmig work sucks doesnt it! Im here now. Should be working but on b&b instead woops haha! But like you say being at work removes the temptation on poas all day :haha:

chele - sorry AF is on her way - damn witch. The postitive is you know how your cycle looks now and that your LP is perfect. It won't be long till you are poas a ov time.

Mrsmig - boo for being called into work.

Louby - looked at your chart, looking mighty fine

I was wondering about AC. A few people said they use it for irregular cycles and that it might mess up 'normal' cycles so I was reluctant to use. I'll have to research more especially if it raises progesterone.

I am tempted to get a Dr at wotk to take my 7dpo progesterone next week. I don't know if I have to wait the full 4 week after mc or if it will be okay to take this month. And the fact it is not 'authorised' as such!!

Morning girls, feeling a bit better this morning even tho the :witch: got me:dohh:
Not much else to report except I'm waiting for my wedding album to get delivered today. We got married in July in St. Kitts, and they've well and truely been on "island time" getting it ready, but according to DHL it's coming today:happydance: Also got my niece coming to sleep over tonight, she's only 8 and loves staying with us cos we play all night on the wii:haha:
Fili, thinking about you today hun, I still have a tiny bit of hope for you:flower:
How's everyone else?

Oh, and all this talk about cervixes and smears has reminded me that I'm due one. When I had my booking appt before, the mw asked me when my last one was and the best I could guess is about 5/6 years ago. Do they not send reminders out anymore?

You should get a reminder. I got 4 letters through my door last time lol

You should get a reminder. I got 4 letters through my door last time lol

That's what I thought. I'm in the age group that started getting them at 18, and I used to get reminders when I lived with my mam and dad, but since I moved (to a different county) I dont think I've had one.

I think it varies from county to county. When I lived in Aberdeenshire I used to get a letter from my surgery with an appointment and a number to change if it wasn't suitable but now I'm in Angus, I get a letter from NHS Tayside that's sealed like a payslip just reminding me. I'm guessing you get the same thing Pichi.

I got a reminder this morning. I am 4dpo I think. I'm going to leave it until I am CD8 or so I think, just to be uber careful, even though I'm not all that optimistic we caught the egg this month, due to being unwell and only dtd 3 days before and on likely ov day itself.

FF says that if we did catch the egg though, the new baby's EDD would be the same day as my youngest son's birthday :)

Well ladies I have never had a smear done! The age restriction used to be 21 or three years after having your first baby here but then it got changed to 25 - which I think is far too old myself. So I am due my first one in April this year. But I wont be having one done then as I WILL be pregnant! :) PMA xxx

Aunty - oh noo sorry AF arrived I was so hoping it was your month.

I got letters but then we moved and I didn't tell GP as I thought I was out of his 'area' but wanted to keep my GP. So the new people would have been getting my letters! After all that I can still be in their GP pratice. I might change it to the end of the week as I think I'll just be finishing AF on 23rd Jan

Good morning/afternoon, ladies!
I feel a lot better today after a day like yesterday. I was just sick, but I didn't have the flu or any infection. If you take a look at my chart, you all can tell my temps are just sky high! It's strange.

On another note, I am stoked that FF finally put my crosshairs in! Currently 5 DPO. Can't wait to test!

Hello Ladies :flower:

Mrs Miggins its just a small temp drop- hopefully its just a fluctuation!

Im very glad the TMI cervix discussions have prompted those of us overdue to bite the speculum bullet and go for it :thumbup:

I'm a bit wiped out as I stayed up superlate lost looking at online courses and I'm still waking up so bear with me.

What time should we expect Fili back from her appointment?

Hi lovebot - can't see your chart I use FF soryy hun. Hope you okay

Loz- wakey wakey :) Filis appointment was 9.45am so she might be on here soon. Hope she and OH ok.

Ignore me Lovebot lass, clearly wasn't thinking or looking properly. Woah! Big rise!! - 4dpo implantation and lets hope this is the start of you triphasic!!

I've been stalking PAL. She will probably pop on here soon. I'm awake now, and the search for my vital paperwork box is in full swing.

Right well that was a nightmare!! Back home now. So the baby is there, it measures a week behind at 6.4 and the heartbeat is low at 68. Just like all my other miscarriages. I'm going to have to class this as a treatment failure now (steroids). Can't believe they've all been the same!! The only difference is this had such high hormone levels :shrug: obviously that means nothing. What do you girls think? I just want it to be over! Going by my other 3 patterns the heartbeat will stop in precisely 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->