Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

It's not really, I need a peak. I've had 15 highs in a row now lol! Although I am glad it didn't come before we DTD.

Ahhh, I see. Well I hope you get your peak soon! Last time you got the peak really quickly didn't you?

I hope this is your month Ickle.
My temp is starting to drop so I'm losing hope now. Time to get the agnus castus in.

Are you sure that temp drop is reliable mrs migg?
Where do you buy a gnus cactus from?

Holland and Barratt. It should be although I have been waking on and off from around 4 as I was apprehensive about my temp, but wouldn't that have made it higher rather than lower? I have a feeling I'm out anyway. How are you? Are you managing to sleep?

Hi Fili - Thinking about you, today especially. How are you feeling? Daft question really. :hugs:

Mrsmig - my temps did the as me last month and got my bfp - keep hoping!!

Ickle - hoping you get you peak tomorrow.

Just a quick one, I'll say hi to everyone at work.

FF gave me crosshairs for Wed, not happy as I don't think that is when I ov'd as I didn't get my +ve opk till 9pm. Not sure what to to to tweak it.

That's what it did to me this month. I think I am only 8 dpo. That's also partly why i think I am out this month, late ov, no implantation dip. Just did a test and it was snowy white.

I really hope you're not out yet mrs migg, :hugs: When do you start taking the angus stuff then, what is it supposed to do? Im thinking about doing accupuncture this month...
Im feeling ok. Need to clear room in my womb hotel for the next one!

I think it can help you ov earlier and increase progesterone. I shall start taking it from Tuesday when I can next get into town if i get AF. I need to order some of that progesterone cream as well.

Fili - Yeah I got my first peak on CD17 last time and here I am on CD23 with nothing yet :(

Mrs Miggins - I bought angus castus from Bodykind.co.uk. Seemed to be cheaper than H&B and they deliver really quickly. Are you going to take it all month long or just until ovulation? There's different opinions on how to take it.

You should mark your temps as sleep deprived on the days you've been waking early because you've not had the 3 hours of unbroken sleep.

Thanks Ickle. If AF shows I'll definitely get it from there. As for how long to take it for I really don't know. With Edie I am pretty sure I stopped taking it when I got the bfp, but I think I will take it until ov to be on the safe side.
Just responded to my friends facebook message with congratulations, but still not sure I can face going to see my other friend today. I'm just not sure how to tell her. She has been good to me and me not wanting to even look at her when she is going through this happy time makes me feel evil and ugly.

Thanks Ickle. If AF shows I'll definitely get it from there. As for how long to take it for I really don't know. With Edie I am pretty sure I stopped taking it when I got the bfp, but I think I will take it until ov to be on the safe side.
Just responded to my friends facebook message with congratulations, but still not sure I can face going to see my other friend today. I'm just not sure how to tell her. She has been good to me and me not wanting to even look at her when she is going through this happy time makes me feel evil and ugly.

Well the advice I got that if you take it until you get a BFP then you should slowly wean yourself off it, because stopping cold turkey can cause your progesterone levels to crash. I stopped dead when I got my BFP and I'll always wonder if that's what caused the m/c.

This is quite interesting https://www.marilynglenville.com/infertility.htm

Fili I just wanted to wish you luck today :hugs: and let you know that I am thinking of you xx
MrsMig, I cant believe how many pg announcements you have had to endure this past week or so. It makes everything so much harder :hugs:
I sooo hope you not out just yet hun fxd for a sneaky temp rise tomorrow :)
My temp has stayed steady today. Really wanted to test this morning but knew there was no point so quickly went for a jimmy riddle so fmu was gone :haha: I'm going to try really hard to hold out until 12/13dpo - we will see how well that goes though!
Tara, Happy Birthday for yesterday! Hope you have a lovely weekend this weekend - your plans sound lovely!!
Ickle - I sooooo hope this is your month lovely....lets get that bloody eggy!!!!
Loz, I hope you are feeling well hun! As hard as it is try not to worry yourself too much :) xxx
I hope everyone else is a-ok! For those who have had the arrival of the :witch: I hope she isn't treating you too too unkindly.

Louby, if I may say so, that chart looks mighty damn fine! I would be sooooo tempted to test if I were you. I admire your resolve. As I said in another thread, I try to hold out and then end up tearing the hpt out of the packet like a smoker desperate for a fag. I have just accepted that I am going to test every morning until the hag shows up.
I'm already torturing myself as I thought I saw something on this mornings test in bright sunlight. It was an indentation at best. I'm still getting those twinges in my right ovary.

Morning all!

Fili - hope today goes as smoothly as can be expected, hope that either way you get resolution from this limbo. :hugs:

Tara - belated happy birthday! Sounds like a lovely plan for the weekend, enjoy! :happydance:

Ickle & Mrsmig- naturesbest.co.uk has a deal on Angus Cactus at the moment, 60 tabs for £8.95, and you in the UK might even get free delivery - I can't remember. Did someone suggest it could bring forward ovulation as well as other benefits?

Well afm, I had a massive temp drop below my cover line this morning and was spotting by the time I got out of bed, so definitely out this month. Glad I didn't waste my HPTs! But I'm not too upset. There was very small chance with our BD timing this month, and there are good things to remember about AF starting: my body is back to normal; my luteal phase seems perfectly normal, which I wouldn't have known before charting; if I have CD1 tomorrow, FF predicting I'll ovulate on my birthday, nice time to be BD'ing like mad - hubby won't be allowed to leave the country this month!

Hi everyone

Hi louby - good on your for your will power and peeing your fmu to remove tempttion!!

Had a play about with FF and reduced 1 high temp from 30th Dec and it has taken way my crosshairs. I get them back tommorw for Thursday (cheked with fake temp). I know thats not ideal but it was one temp reduced by a little bit so I'm happy with that.

Been called into work :-( at least it will stop me obsessing about poas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->