Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Fili my dear I'm sorry :hugs: I was watching PAL, and I agree with the idea of having the chromo test if this bean follows the pattern of previous beans, so you can rule out or confirm treatment failure. I am a little baffled about the previous MC's being visible before this one, is there any chance at all that the treatments slowed down the development as well as stopping the cramps and that this bean had to 'catch up' so to speak? What explanation were you given for this one not being visible until now? The lack of cramps and nightmares was inkeeping with nothing having grown when your last scan found nothing but theres something now. Where is this bean in your uterus is it in a similar position to the others or was this one hiding last time? I understand that you have to accept this as most likely another loss but if its ok with you, I shall continue to hope that its just had to catch up and thats why it wasn't visible til now. Sorry for what is probably a paragraph that doesn't make much sense, I'm experienceing sleep deprivation related brain fail today.

Oh fili, it seems you are still in limbo hun:hugs: Do you have another follow up appt now then? Were you given any explanation, or a predicted outcome?

Oh Fili :hugs: I don't know what say, is there any chance things might improve or are the Dr's thinking this is exactly the same as before? Have you got another scan booked? I don't know that this (if things don't improve) is a good thing as then it is following a known pattern rather than having a BO which the Dr might just have put down to bad luck and therefore might influence Dr's diagnosis, iykwim. I hope that comes across right. I definitely want things to get better and improve with this one. What I didn't want to happen was that a BO might have affected any possible treatment as it was different from your norm.

Stopping now as I think I am digging a hole.

Loots of love and hugs xx

Thanks so much girls x x x
Pink my hubby said that, the bo was so out of keeping with my patterns. I think we can 100% class it as a treatment failure loz, it's exactly the same as my last except as you say it took a little longer to show. But with my second mmc it's exactly the same as this except I never saw the empty sac as I went for a scan at 7.3 and saw 6.3 with a strong heartbeat and that was with no treatment. Really beginning to think it is bad luck now... But 4!!

Wish I could have that luck winning the lotto in reverse... Hmmm might buy a ticket!

Louby, they've put undiagnosed outcome on my report! The hb was 69... They said they had seen turnarounds but with my history... :nope:

Aww fili. I'm so sorry. Its no comfort but at least you know it's just the same problem you're dealing with and not another one. Hopefully they can put you on an even more aggressive treatment next time which will help your little bean stick. I'm still keeping everything crossed that this one manages to pull through though.

History aside for a moment- they wouldn't say they had seen turnarounds if it wasn't a possibility, even a remote one. They aren't allowed to give false hope. You say without treatment the bean that was the same development wise had a strong HB. That reinforces my thinking that maybe this one might be poorly in its own right not necessarily because of your NK cells. When will they scan you next?

The strong hb bean fluctuated. One day it was weak, then strong, then stopped so there's every chance this could be doing that. I'll probably get scanned again nex week. I've just double checked my diary for dates but there is just no way... I ov'd on day 14, my positive test was 9dpo. I have a 28 day cycle, it's impossible! This bean needs to do some serious growing to convince me! How are your symptoms loz? X x x

My tests are getting darker but no proper symptoms except tiredness, slight aches and a missing AF. I'm hopeful but not confident. Don't even dare call the EPAU now because I don't think they will remember saying I could have a scan and I just don't want the argument I know I'd start. Focusing on tidying up and sorting through stuff looking for my blasted vital paperwork box that seems to have sprouted legs and gone off! My mum told me to look for a hairbrush instead, she says whenever she is looking for a hairbrush, she finds all the stuff she has previously misplaced!

Sorry for my brief and to the point question on the other thread earlier Fil, I had a client upstairs with a mask on and needed to dash back up to her.
Ugh. Like the others, I am so, so bloody sorry you are still stuck in this limbo. Also, I still have a faint hope it might be ok but I realise that clutching at straws doesn't help either.
I just hope you get the situation resolved as best and as quickly for you as it possibly can be and get the bean that WILL stick. Will you give the steroids another shot?
Loz, hi. Hope you are ok and not staying up too late! You need to rest lady!
Antelope, sorry the hag got you :-(
Louby, when are you going to test?
Pink, hope work was ok. Do you get weekends off?
Sarah, hope you are feeling ok too.
Ickle, hope you get that peak.
Afm, busy busy busy at work. Quite dehydrated so may poas when I get home at 8ish.
I have felt fairly nauseous again this aft but that could be because I have started taking pregnacare again after running out for a few days, and man alive does that stuff make me want to gip.

I slept in late to make up for the staying up. I'm taking boots pregnancy support and by jove they make me want to hurl. After 2 months on the non hurl inducing conception support I thought the pg ones would be similar but oh no...they have fish oil, and it stinks and the tablets are oily I have to really force myself to take them then have to eat a polo right after because I'm terrified of nasty fish oil burps.

POASing= the only redeeming feature of dehydration!

Loz, good luck making that call, mine was easier than I thought, have a docs apt for next thurs and a scan booked at the FS office on the 25th …. Feels like a long way away!! I agree that such a small thing really can make so much difference to us. Be positive chick!

Mrs Miggins, bless you, perhaps that’s taking things a bit far hanging out in places like that!!! I know how you feel though, ive spent the last god knows how many years around pregnancy announcement and bumps and babies, it WILL be you again soon chick! 10 dpo is very early days so don’t take any nortice of the bfn!

Amanda, thanks my dear, I know it feels like we have been on this thread forever, it will be your turn soon, just wait 2012 is going to bring a massive wave of BFPs!! What are you up to these days chick??

As for Agnus Castus, I read that you should take it from cd1 up to ovulation and then stop. Also the more cycles you take it the more it builds up in your system, I tried it for a while when I first started TTC and I think it did help my hideously long cycles!

Fili, oh chick im so sorry to hear that you are having problems yet again, its soooo unfair …. I don’t know what to say either, I know how you feel to some extent but for this to happen to you four times I can begin to comprehend. Id say tests would be a good thing if it comes to it but for the meantime try and stay positive as possible, look after yourself and get another scan for next week. Massive hugs for you :hugs:

Love to all you ladies :dust:

Oh Fili all I want to do is just come and give you huge huge hugs. I'm so sorry you are going through this limbo and I completely understand why you are feeling about the outcome the way you are. I have to say that I'm harboring a tiny secret hope that this one WON"T be like the last ones and that it will pull through. *hug* I'm praying for you!

I am leaning towards not making the call. My healthy pregnancies mean its unlikely that they will even take me seriously, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have said 'no we wont scan you early because you have had 2 good ones' to my face when I had just had a medical but I think they will just fob me off when I call. I don't trust anyone, not the gp not the midwife, and leaning towards not trusting the EPAU either. Trying to scrape together enough 'spare' cash to have 3 private scans before I hit 12 weeks. In my last pregnancy I had bad pains low on the left a few days after my BFP and I was scared of a tubal but when I mentioned this pain at the gp (where you fill in the pg form that they are meant to send to the midwife) I was completely ignored...and to cap it all that form never got to the midwife I found myself calling them 2 weeks later wondering why I hadn't been contacted for a booking appt. Then I was booked (baby dead at that point) Found myself having to call back after another 2 weeks wondering why I hadn't received my scan date yet...and the midwife had forgotten all about it and tried to book me again. She is nice enough but too farcical. I took all of this messing around well because I thought I would be fine but after all the horror, and finding myself with a BFP again half of me wants to be a tyrant and give them all hell and the other half of me wants to just have my scans privately, refuse to be booked, refuse bloods, and just pretend the whole stupid system doesn't exist.

What I went through was nothing compared to Fili, and I'm a wreck- I don't know how she does it but I swear she is one of the bravest and strongest Ladies on the planet.

I get off work in another...4 1/2 hours! Yes!

Loz - I am not even sure if I said this yet, but congratulations on your BFP! Yes, I know I am late lol.

Pink - Thanks, girl. I'm pretty doubtful about the temp dip being implantation because of it occuring at 4 dpo. I'm sure that's rare. But only time will tell!

Fili - Goodness. I am so sorry. But I'm the type to hold on to hope until I know for a fact it's all over. And it's not over for you. Nobody can predict the development of a fetus 100% accurately. I'm praying for you and your lo.

Clobo - um, are you preggo??

As for me, I've been urinating a bit more frequently today. Since 7:30 this morning, I've urninated at 8:50, 9:30, 10:45, 11:30, 13:04, 14:15. I am such a loser for writing these times down, but I am determined for a BFP this month!

Ok I tried to ring them and my BP shot up and I burst into tears and got palpitations. Think I'll leave that idea alone for now! If I feel brave tomorrow I'll try again. Might get OH to do it.

Lovebot, thats some frequent peeing! Look at my chart I have dips galore and on the day of my bfp my temp had crashed through the floor of my coverline. There really is no telling until there is a second line on a peed on stick, or (hopefully not) AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->