Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi pichi! I'm calming down now, trying to call EPAU nearly gave me heart failure! I live in Nottingham.

glad you're feeling better :)

i as going to say - if you were anywhere near Perth they do early scans for like £30. they were £20 when i had them

Oh wow thats super cheap! I wonder if OH feels like relocating to perth asap so I can have 3 scans a week.

Loz - I understand your hesitancy but if you are expecting them to say no what have you got to lose by phoning them? Saying that I know I would be more upset and annoyed if they said no so I entirely understand. I can't believe how expensive your scans are. Up here I went to one in Perth and they do reassurance scan from 5-7 weeks for £25. The one I went for that showed something was wrong (10 weeks) was £60 and then he didn't charge me 'in situations such as these'. I won't go with the same mw if I can help it. My 12 week referral has never made it to the hospital and I just didn't get good vibes from her, a bit like your Loz.

Lovebot - I know 4dpo implant very early but it does happen to some, regardless lets hope those temps keep rising!

Emum/ickle? I will be using my cbfm next month as was wondering if I have to reset from scratch as I never used it last month. It has only been used for one month so I am worried it may be all out of whack?

they were so lovely when i went too them. you get booked for 30mins but we were in there for near an hour. he explained everything, put it on 3D, even explained the blood flow/heartbeat :)

Pink they're so nice arn't they! you actually feel like they are interested in your pregnancy.

:happydance: starting to get lines on OPKs... they'll start to get darker i think then the eggy will be dispatched!

Sorry I take so long to write I miss half the posts. Hope you are okay Loz. Is your Epu open all the time. Mine is only 9-4 Mon -Thur.

they were so lovely when i went too them. you get booked for 30mins but we were in there for near an hour. he explained everything, put it on 3D, even explained the blood flow/heartbeat :)

He was nice wasn't he Pichi. Struggled a bit with me as he was the one to find my mmc. Fab that he never charged me for his time too. Will definitely go back after good epu scan first. I am not normally superstitious but will wait to go back when I know everything is ok.

I did tell the midwife the other day (same one as last pregnancy) that all I want from her is a belly check once a week from 7 weeks onwards. She is nice, but the slight messing up last time doesn't give me confidence in her. The midwifes opinion doesn't even carry weight with the EPAU she told me. You'd think their say would count for more wouldn't you, afterall they are pregnancy experts. Expecting a no doesn't give me anything to lose, but what I don't want to do is get all angry mum at them, because that would scupper any chance of them helping me as I can be quite rude when I feel I have a reason to be. All this talk of cheaper early scans is making me want to go on a hunt for a different place, so far all I found for nottingham is babybond and its 99 pounds for the early scan. I tell you if I do end up going there I'm making sure its not a 5 minute jobby given that price!

Oops I had put 7 days onwards lol I'm not that crazy paranoid!

babybond is usually quite good. get a lot of pictures etc... ( i know of 1 person who has used them) £90 is a lot of money though isn't it

EDIT: nevermind :dohh:

Tell you how daft I am and supposedly 'non superstitous' I wore the same clothes to all 3 scans for mmc and I won't wear them as I associate them with my loss.

Loz - can you tell me a bit more about your stones. I know you mentioned the moonstone (thank you for the offer, I never thanked you properly for that, I'm sorry). I saw another thread with other stones. Since I will have a go at acupuncture after the rm test at the end of Jan I might look into the stones too.

Sorry I take so long to write I miss half the posts. Hope you are okay Loz. Is your Epu open all the time. Mine is only 9-4 Mon -Thur.

I think they must be open all the time in some degree, for emergencies. They were certainly busy well into the night with phones ringing when I was there. I think I'll try them early tomorrow before I'm awake enough to panic. I had my main medical on a saturday and was allowed to go home on the sunday, and my follow up bloods were on the 2 sundays after. I got the impression that as far as they were concerned, every day of the week was the same. Thats how it should be really, you can't say 'oh I'm sorry you can't MC today, its sunday!':growlmad:

I'm getting all worked up again, not good *breathe* I'm going to go have a nice calming pee on a stick.

Go cuddle your OH, get him to hold you tight as that help certain nerve fibres and calm you down. It works for me. I so want to give you a hug and say it will all be ok. I know being on here is wonderful but it can also make you worry more when you read some stories. This will be a good, sticky bean and I can't wait to see your scans as they progress.

lozdi - i am sure that little beany is settling in nicely... but it's only natural for you to worry :hugs:

Mrsmig - are you home yet? Did you test? Sorry just realised you have probably only been in your house about 15mins if that!!

Tell you how daft I am and supposedly 'non superstitous' I wore the same clothes to all 3 scans for mmc and I won't wear them as I associate them with my loss.

Loz - can you tell me a bit more about your stones. I know you mentioned the moonstone (thank you for the offer, I never thanked you properly for that, I'm sorry). I saw another thread with other stones. Since I will have a go at acupuncture after the rm test at the end of Jan I might look into the stones too.

Moonstone is a truly feminine stone, I saw Rose Quartz mentioned too and thats a heart chakra stone and a love stone so I expect it does have a vibe that would work very well with moonstone. I have been giving this some serious thought actually, and I have come to the conclusion that in cases where there is a clear medical reason for difficulty TTC or losses, then Moonstone would not be able to cure it, but in cases where the problem simply not catching the eggy (1 in 5 chance and whatnot per month) then the harmonic affect of Moonstone on its immediate surroundings might just tip those odds so that a BFP is achieved. Have you seen the BFP with Moonstone thread? I had a brief look, and there seems to be alot of BFP's. I have seen my own proof that crystals work but I would never try to tell someone to believe in it, we all have to see our own proof. Moonstone is incredibly beautiful in jewellery, it can't hurt to treat yourself to a beautiful moonstone necklace or bracelet, and its tends to be reasonably priced too. I don't have a lot of Rose Quartz, I have always found myself more attracted to Moonstone and a couple of other less well known stones that have more to do with the opening of the Third Eye than feminine things. I read somewhere that a study indicated that acupunture needles were 10% more effective when tipped with quartz. Quartz's main property is that of an amplifier, so that explains that. When to go for your acupuncture, ask them if they happen to have any quartz tipped needles. I don't know which end the quartz was on, it was something I read yonks ago that just stuck in my brain.

Thankyou so much! There is no more certain way to derail me from a stressful chain of thought than to ask me about crystals! :hugs::flower:

Mrsmig - are you home yet? Did you test? Sorry just realised you have probably only been in your house about 15mins if that!!

:haha: 15 minutes is ample to get in, coat off, bag down, kettle flicked on...into bathroom, free a stick, pee on it, and make a tea while it does its stick thing!

Aw Loz, must be so tricky, would OH ring for you and at least try?? I feel so lucky i got in so quickly, its amazing how the NHS differs throughout the country. I would have suggested babybond too but that is a lot of money when really they should be giving you one for free.

Lovebot, yes got a :bfp: yesterday!! Im nervous too, its a scary time but have to stay positive!!!

Mrs Miggins, are you testing????

Ah crystals .... love them!! Actually Ive had quite a few but a few weeks before christmas a friend of mine gave me an early christmas present and it was a little set of fertility crystals, i cleansed and energised them and have been carrying them around with me ever since, i think they helped me!! In it were:

Carnelian - boosts energy and fertility and removes fear of non-conception
Chrysophrase - helps with endometriosis
Jade - boost fertility and combats internal infections
Moonstone - Increases fertility and boosts ovulation
Rhodonite - increases fertility and prepares the uterus for conception
Rose Quartz - creates loving environment for new fetus and increases fertility
Smokey Quartz - boosts fertility and protects the unborn fetus once conceived
Tourmaline Quartz - removes anxiety to allow for natural conception

They certainly worked for me!!!!

Trying to stay awake tonight so i dont wake up at 5am tomorrow morning!!!!

:hugs:

Evening ladies! I am home now, just had my tea. The first thing I did when I got in was exactly as Loz described though!
I need to stop peeing on these bloody sticks. The bfn's depress me, as does the endless cycle of staring at it for 10 minutes, putting it into the cupboard to "develop", popping back to the bathroom to check on it, chucking it in the bin in disgust, digging it out of the bin 2 hours later to check if anything has miraculously appeared.....:wacko:
I am torn between feeling certain the hag is about to fly in and actually feeling pregnant. I have just had really horrible, crampy (tmi) diarrhoea, which was my only early symptom with dd.
But the test is still snowy white, so I shall hold off with the party poppers. When tomorrow's temp crashes through the coverline I shall declare myself out!

Tourmalinated Quartz is one of my all time favourites! I have a snowy white cat carving that has chunky rods of green tourmaline through it. Its beyond gorgeous! The only stone out of those you mentioned there that I don't have is Jade- just because I have never really got on with it lol. I have been thinking and OH can sound really arsey even when he isn't being so probably best if I call them myself!

Mrs Miggins I'm sorry if this is not particularly helpful info to you in the 2ww, but at 9 dpo I had unexplained runs too, and sickness, but more runs than throw ups (yes sorry thats way TMI even for me lol) Its truly out of the norm for me to catch a tummy bug, even when the rest of the house has one I usually escape. Even with a temp crash you can't consider yourself out until actual AF. My chart proves that! I got my highest temp so far today, but I don't feel hot and bothered so I guess I have adjusted to it. I knew it wasn't just me that does the coat off handbag down tea and pee combo!

I'm getting little twinges and aches in the uterus. I know I know, its normal...but its freaking me out a bit!

I havent picked up my pendulum since I got a BFP, and I don't intend to, but I did ask it if an egg was fertilized after I had O'd, and it said yes. I put it down to wishful thinking. Its a quartz pendulum. Gotta love crystals lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->