Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

glad you're feeling better :)

i as going to say - if you were anywhere near Perth they do early scans for like £30. they were £20 when i had them
That's really good. Much better than the £70ish I found in Aberdeen when I was researching. Can you pm me the name please?

Emum/ickle? I will be using my cbfm next month as was wondering if I have to reset from scratch as I never used it last month. It has only been used for one month so I am worried it may be all out of whack?
I'm really not sure. I think I'd be tempted to, just incase.

Ah crystals .... love them!! Actually Ive had quite a few but a few weeks before christmas a friend of mine gave me an early christmas present and it was a little set of fertility crystals, i cleansed and energised them and have been carrying them around with me ever since, i think they helped me!! In it were:

Carnelian - boosts energy and fertility and removes fear of non-conception
Chrysophrase - helps with endometriosis
Jade - boost fertility and combats internal infections
Moonstone - Increases fertility and boosts ovulation
Rhodonite - increases fertility and prepares the uterus for conception
Rose Quartz - creates loving environment for new fetus and increases fertility
Smokey Quartz - boosts fertility and protects the unborn fetus once conceived
Tourmaline Quartz - removes anxiety to allow for natural conception

They certainly worked for me!!!!

Can you tell me how you cleansed and energised them? My Dad makes jewellery and was asking what I wanted him to make as a belated Christmas present. I wasn't sure but now I'm thinking of a charm style bracelet with the fertility (haha my phone just wrote fartility there) crystals.

My best friend is getting all excited because I told her I've got the runs and she remembers me having it bad when I was pregnant with Edie! I didn't get any sickness with her, just horrible diarrhoea. I put it down to a dodgy Chinese before I knew I was pregnant! Then a few weeks later I had a Chinese again and the same thing happened! I couldn't touch Chinese food for the rest of the pregnancy after that, I daren't.
I didn't have Chinese tonight though, the only thing I can think of that would upset my stomach is the ham and coleslaw sandwich I had at about 4pm. The guy in the sandwich shop put so much coleslaw in it it weighed about a stone.
My friend has had one of her intuitions again this month, she was right last month, just wrong about it being me. Let's hope she is right this time! I am in bed with a hot water bottle on my tummy to try to ease the cramps. This had better be a good sign!!!!

There are several ways to cleanse a crystal. There is direct sunlight (leave it in direct sunlight for a few hours, tricky at this time of year), pure running water- a tap will do but a stream is best. Theres also thought, you can hold it tight and visualise any old or possibly negative energies leaving it, you can use a pendulum- typically thats how I do it lol I hold pendulum over the crystal and ask it to cleanse, it then goes round in ever widening circles for a few minutes then comes to a stop to indicate completion, and theres incense, pass a crystal through the smoke of incense. The type of incense doesn't matter, but personally I like Nag Champa, it smells lovely and is all natural ingredients. There may be other way that I don't know or maybe plain forgetting. Been having brain fails all day! Ohhh! Carnelian its self is an excellent cleanser- just having it in with the rest will keep them in tip top vibe shape. See, I almost forgot that!

Thanks for the info Loz I have rose quartz but will look into some others.

Mrsmig - see what tomorrow brings, you are not out yet! And maybe Loz's dodgy tummy is catching as is a sign of your bfp.

Ickle I pm'd you the perth site.

I texted my dad to see if he could make it and got a reply back saying "If it will help get me another grandchild IT WILL BE DONE. Love you. Xxx". He's such a sweetie, especially for a Yorkshireman born during the war lol!

The cleansing sounds easy enough. I should get DH to take them out on the lifeboat when he's training and cleanse them in the sea, although there is a GlaxoSmithKline plant on the coast here so maybe that's not a great idea.

I notice that these pregnancy tracker things and FF's pregnancy site are all assuming that people have 28 day cycles! Myth! (mostly lol) I'm being fussy and doing it from O date.

Pink, yes you should reset CBFM as otherwise it will think you have a really long cycle and be completely confused. Hope you won't need to.

Loz, good luck with the call to the EPAU. You've mentioned a few times that you want the midwife to palpate your belly weekly from 7 weeks. The uterus isn't palpable usually until around 12 weeks (10 weeks post conception) when the top rises up out of your pelvis. Before that, it's locked behind your bony pelvic girdle and can only be felt internally.

See linky for more info about what can be felt externally when.

https://www.birth.com.au/Tests-offe...eeling/measuring-your-belly-listening-to-baby

Awww thats so sweet of your dad ickle! (Mines terrible haven't seen him in years) My mum is mum enough to be dad too though!

Pink, the number one tip I always give people about crystals no matter the reason for wanting them is this- get what you are drawn to, your instinct knows what would benefit you.

Ahhh! Bugger. I read that it can be felt by someone experienced as early as 7 weeks. If its usually 12 then she probably won't be able to feel it before then she seems too young to have had years of experience in these things. Here was me thinking I'd get some reassurance. >.<

Ahhh! Bugger. I read that it can be felt by someone experienced as early as 7 weeks. If its usually 12 then she probably won't be able to feel it before then she seems too young to have had years of experience in these things. Here was me thinking I'd get some reassurance. >.<

I don't think experience comes into it sadly. I've had my antenatal care for all 3 pregnancies under the same obstetrician who does all the checks (so I never see a midwife). Although he checks my tummy every time, he has only ever felt the top of the uterus at the check around 12 weeks each time, and is in his late 50s I'd guess, so bags of experience. Scarily, when he comes to listen to the FHR, he usually puts the Doppler directly onto the right spot to pick it up, with no moving it around to find it, so I think he is quite good at palpating!

Oh wow, a doppler 6th sense! I need to remember where the 7 week info came from and go pick a fight with them til they correct it- that info gave me hope for weekly reassurance that I just dont have now :-(

Morning

Not sure why im up at 4am but hey ho!!

Loz, dont worry about the twinges, im getting loads and my tummy is "bubbling"!!! I usually cleanse my crystals with water and then send them positive reiki energy but thanks for the other tips too! If you have moonstone put it in the moon rather than the sun, whenever there is a full moon i put mine out and it shines!!!

Amanda, aw that is so sweet of your dad, he makes jewellery, how cool! Im loving the idea of a fertility charm bracelet, the colours of mine are so pretty so it would look lovely!!

Mrs Miggins, your body lowers its immune system after ovulation to allow for implantation if there is a fertilised eggy so fingers crossed!!!! Blimey couldnt do without chinese takeaway for 9 months :rofl:

Emum, 5dpo, are you an early tester??? Really hope you caught that eggy!!

:dust:

There is the temp crash :-( suppose AF is on her way. Not really any point testing today.
Morning all.

Aw Mrs M, thats rubbish, I dont know what to say but you arent out untill the :witch: shows :hugs:

Morning earlybird, what is everyone up to today??!!! Im seeing some friends and then going out for :pizza: later xxx

Morning girls, I've posted some pics of me on this thread if anyone is interested https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/786513-1-day-dpo-need-buddies-69.html#post14863312
Going to remove them this evening. How is everyone today? Hope those positives are getting darker!! x x x

Hi Fili

Lovely pics, you are one gorgeous lady, hubby not bad either, LOL!!!

xxxx

Good Morning ladies.

MrsMig, booo for your temp rise hun. But as Clobo says you’re not out until the witch shows and I’m sure Loz had a big dip before her BFP fxd...xx
Fili, you are a beautiful lady :) and what’s funny is you look just like I imagined too (how bizarre lol) I’m sorry for how things went at the hospital yesterday hun. Is there any tiny bit of hope left or did the hosp not seem to think so? I’m sooooo thinking of you either way hun :hugs: You have kept so many women on this thread positive and are so full of support - you truly are an inspiration :hugs:
How is everyone else this morning?

AFM - Well I CAVED!!!!! Ha my will power only lasted a day but I got up this morning busting for a tinkle and just had the urge to save some fmu to dip my stick in :) Anyway please be honest with me, but I think I can see a line. It was there within 5mins but is very very faint but I’m near certain I can see it. Although, I have been known for line eye before so please girls I need some honest eyes :) Thanks all xxxx

Attachments

• photo[1] (2).jpg
    photo[1] (2).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 18
I tested anyway, bfn of course! Clobo, not so much the earlybird, I have FF and B&B on my phone so I wake up early, temp, input my temp and then check b&b out to see if there is any exciting news and what has been going on on the other side of the Atlantic and then go back to sleep again till dd gets me up!
Fili, check you out, you look like Liv Tyler! Gorgeous pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->