Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

It's faint but I may see something there Louby! I can't be 100% and I have suffered from line eye myself recently and I'm only on my phone, but maybe....

Thanks MrsMig :flower:
I don’t know why I do it to myself. Wish I had stayed strong and waited until 12/13dpo as by then it should be obvious.
I have shown the hubby and he can see 'something' too. Oh fxd. I will be testing everyday now to see if it gets any darker

Good morning Ladies :flower:

Clobo I thought you were going to try not to be up at 5 am....I didn't know you meant 4 am instead! :haha:

Mrs Miggins, I'm sorry about the temp crash :hugs: hopefully its just a big fluctuation though! Remember, not completely out until AF.

Fili you stunner :flower: and what a hunky hubby, you guys look amazing together :hugs:

As for me...I did it, bit the EPAU bullet. They were going to make me get a gp referral but I just explained that I don't have a particular gp so no trust relationship with one and can't just go see a gp that doesn't know me and expect them to just grant me a referral. Then she got someone to call me back and they said they'l do it, so, roll on 24th of jan! I'm so nervous but now that call has been made I have no choice but to just relax the best I can. I cracked and got into that other digi today, and got a pregnant 2-3 weeks! I nearly fell over sideways I'm only technically 15 dpo. I hope its a good sign!

I'm going to put all of my Moonstone out in the next full moon and watch it shine it never occurred to me to moon cleanse although now its been mentioned I don't know how I missed that option! :dohh::haha:

I am surprised you don't moon cleanse either Loz. I'm not so much into crystals and stones but did a days work trial at a spa and they used to cleanse and moon cleanse the stones they used for the hot stone massage so I expected you to say that's what you did.
Oh I am feeling down today.

Hi Louby! I have line eye too but I'm sure I see a faint line there! Is that a wilkos one? I have been using those since the ones from the pharmacy ran out...I cleared them out of them! Wilkos ones are good, no evaps and not too expensive. Have you got plenty? When its thoroughly dry it should be more obvious. Sometimes I get diagonal line eye, which is really odd lol

I am surprised you don't moon cleanse either Loz. I'm not so much into crystals and stones but did a days work trial at a spa and they used to cleanse and moon cleanse the stones they used for the hot stone massage so I expected you to say that's what you did.
Oh I am feeling down today.

I just find the pendulum easiest because its often to hand. Though I shouldn't touch it now. I'm sending you the biggest hug ever, I really hope that AF stays away. :flower:

I love the moon I say hello moon to it everytime I see it even if I'm in public :blush:

Morning Loz,
I will go take a look at it now its dry in a min.
They are the internet cheapies from Amazon that fili recommended, I think I have 6 left.
I am soooo hoping this is it but don’t want to get my hopes up too much for it to then turn out I’m just seeing things. I suppose only time will tell with more testing - aghh this is all so stressful xxx

I love the moon as well. I have a lot of pagan friends and am fascinated by their rituals and festivals. I am cancarian and we are governed by the moon and I can definitely feel its influence.

It looks just like a wilkos one I wonder if they began there life at the same place. Mine are 20miu/ml.

I notice a bit of influence from the moon but only when its full, I get more energized, one way or the other. Usually positive energy thankfully, but not always.

Aww thanks loz. I don't look like that on a daily basis with my hair scraped back and my pjs on for far too long in the daytime! That is a fantastic sign to get a 2-3 on the digi so soon!! This will definitely be a perfect pregnancy for you this time. Also if you already have children, the chances of you miscarrying again are even lower, don't know of you know that? X x x

Mine are 10mui ones but im only 9dpo. I have just taken another look at it and now that it has dried the line is as clear as day! But the pic I posted was taken within 5mins of doing it :)
Omg im soooo excited, nervous etc etc... agh! xxxx

I see it louby!! I see it!! And I am the expert!! :smug: you might see an even darker line this evening! These positive tests are infectious!! Hurray!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: . Congratulations louby!! and thanks for your kind words x x x :hugs:

Aww thanks loz. I don't look like that on a daily basis with my hair scraped back and my pjs on for far too long in the daytime! That is a fantastic sign to get a 2-3 on the digi so soon!! This will definitely be a perfect pregnancy for you this time. Also if you already have children, the chances of you miscarrying again are even lower, don't know of you know that? X x x

I bet you still look gorgeous in your jammies! I didn't know about MC chance when one has children already- as I'm starting to run out of things to google that might be next! I'll be having a peek at around 7 weeks. Just focusing on then and refusing to stress.

How are you bearing up today? :hugs: Your on my mind pretty much constantly. :flower: (in a concerned way, not stalker-ish :haha:)

OMG yes Fili you sure are the expert it excites me even more that you can see it too:)
I have posted the pic in the bfp thread too and a few ladies have said they can see it too.
OMG im sooo nervous. I might poas late this eve with some lovely golden wee and see if it gets any darker :)
No need to thank me Fili, they are words of truth you are a wonderful wonderful person :flower:

Mine are 10mui ones but im only 9dpo. I have just taken another look at it and now that it has dried the line is as clear as day! But the pic I posted was taken within 5mins of doing it :)
Omg im soooo excited, nervous etc etc... agh! xxxx

Louby! Can't beat cheapy tests they so do the trick don't they?! Pic!!! We need to see it dried c'mon! :haha: :happydance:

Yes it's true loz. The chances of having more than one miscarriage are very very low anyway. Even after 2 or pushing 3 its still a much higher chance that the
Pregnancy will be successful. But if you have children already then the odds are even more in your favour, for example there's nothing to treat, you have no condition you're proven to be able to do it! It's true that some women have a child and then recurrently miscarry until they are successful again but it is very very very rare. Then there are people who have 3,4, 5 miscarriages and go on go have 3 children with no further problems ever!! It's all very strange, I find it surreal at times. For example, 'WIdger' who started the recurrent miscarriage thread had 3 in a row over 12 months then she had her baby on the 4th attempt and she's now pregnant again with no more miscarriages! She had no treatment because the doctors secretary messed up her progesterone prescription. So for her it definitely was just bad luck! I'm hoping it's just bad luck for me too. St marys told me it was so... X x x

I think it was bad luck too, and now its time for good luck, because thats what you deserve! Well deserved good karma needs to get its butt into gear and fight off this bad luck! :flower:

I had a client last night who has 2 teenage daughters, then had 2 losses, one missed, one early. She went to see a private consultant and had tests which all came back normal and she now has a 2 year old boy. She is 43. This have me hope. She had heparin shots and had a couple of scares with bleeding that turned out to be a haematoma. I love meeting people like that :)

And now I feel nauseous again!! My body is tormenting me today. AF, if you are coming get here now!!!

Thats wonderful! I love a success story! Its funny how people cross our paths briefly and the effect they can have or the effect we have on them does wonders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->