Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Yeah I do too mrs migg! Especially when theyre honest about it. I met a woman in the hospital waiting room yesterday and she was telling me she was 41, she had a six year old and a three year old. Then she got a coil fitted. Then she accidentally got pregnant and it caused an ectopic! She has had to have that mex Sp??? Shot and has to keep coming back for check ups poor woman. Made me feel lucky to get away with missed miscarriages only!

Coils freak me out *shudders* That poor lady, imagine thinking you were covered only to find it can actually be more dangerous than other methods of contraception if it fails.

I wouldn't fancy a coil either. I did feel nauseous last time, the first day I tested and got a line barely visible to the naked eye. That was on the Friday and I got a proper line with an frer on the tuesday. I don't like nausea though, I have only ever had it with my two unsuccessful pregnancies. Edie just gave me the trots :blush:

I tend to get the nausea around 6-8 weeks, last time it started at 6 and only lasted 2 days- I just thought I had fought it off with clever eating. I actually feel nauseous right now this time, but I haven't eaten much yet and thats probably why. I'm terrible at eating in the first half of the day.

Fili - That's so strange you look how I pictured you. You're very pretty too. I might put a pic up on me later for a wee while.

Louby - I see something but I can't tell if there's any colour or not.

Loz - Glad you made the call. I hope they give you a scan.

Stupid phone. Keeps posting before I'm ready lol!

Afm - another high. Only 4 more tests so a peak better happen soon! I'm going to have a serious talk with my ovaries later.

Yup they agreed when I pointed out I don't have a relationship with any of my local gp's so probably wouldn't get a refferal. Its on the 24th at 12 midday. I can relax now, after a fashion!

I'm nipping out for a bit, shall be back in a couple of hours.

I don't know how you guys manage to post using phones! I get super frustrated if I have anything less than a full sized keyboard!

Hi all. Louby can def c a faint line.... fingers xd it gets darker. Loz knew that u would get the scan.

Well I'm totally befuddled. I had another look at one of the previous tests I did and there is a little smidgen of a mark. But nothing on this mornings and I have just done another and there didn't seem to be anything there either. But I do feel that nausea. I have an frer and I'm really tempted to crack it open but I don't want to waste it.
Ickle, I'll have words with your ovaries as well. Bring on the peak!

Mrs M, i never thought id wish the trots on anyone but .....!!!! You'll be 12dpo tomorrow and FRER is supposed to be able to pick up early so why not! Sorry i usually encourage not testing but seeing that you already have may as well carry on! Good luck in the morning!!

Loz, your scan is the day before mine, we can wait it out together!!!

Louby, i think i can see something too, are you going to do another in the morning?? I never really got on with the ICs but the shop ones are sooo expensive, i used to stock up when they were on offer! Good luck to you too!

Im off to make a roulade, yum!!! xxx

Ooh Clobo, yummy! I don't think I am 11 dpo actually. I think I am 9. FF gave me crosshairs 2 days before my positive opk, my temping was erratic over Christmas. So it's still a possibility, I was just disheartened by the dip this morning and bfn.

Mrsmig I know what you mean about not wanting to use your frer too early as they are so expensive to buy all the time. I was naseaus too this morning at 9dpo. We both got our pos opk on the same day so I'm thinking ff my have your ov day a little too early and you are infact 9dpo?!?! Fxd there is a sneaky line there I the morning :dust: xxxxx

Congrats Louby, I can definitely see something there! :happydance: Hope it gets darker as you continue to test.

Good Morning ladies.

MrsMig, booo for your temp rise hun. But as Clobo says you’re not out until the witch shows and I’m sure Loz had a big dip before her BFP fxd...xx
Fili, you are a beautiful lady :) and what’s funny is you look just like I imagined too (how bizarre lol) I’m sorry for how things went at the hospital yesterday hun. Is there any tiny bit of hope left or did the hosp not seem to think so? I’m sooooo thinking of you either way hun :hugs: You have kept so many women on this thread positive and are so full of support - you truly are an inspiration :hugs:
How is everyone else this morning?

AFM - Well I CAVED!!!!! Ha my will power only lasted a day but I got up this morning busting for a tinkle and just had the urge to save some fmu to dip my stick in :) Anyway please be honest with me, but I think I can see a line. It was there within 5mins but is very very faint but I’m near certain I can see it. Although, I have been known for line eye before so please girls I need some honest eyes :) Thanks all xxxx

Louby!!! I see the line!!!! Congratulations!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Well I'm totally befuddled. I had another look at one of the previous tests I did and there is a little smidgen of a mark. But nothing on this mornings and I have just done another and there didn't seem to be anything there either. But I do feel that nausea. I have an frer and I'm really tempted to crack it open but I don't want to waste it.
Ickle, I'll have words with your ovaries as well. Bring on the peak!

Nausea was my first big sign Mrs Miggins! Your temp drop could be implantation even if you are 11dpo. I didn't implant until 11dpo the last time I was pregnant, so keep your chin up! Everything is still possible!!!

Mrs migg were your mc's missed ones like mine? Or were you always measuring spot on LMP date wise, don't think I've ever asked you x x x

Tbh Fili I'm not sure at what point a miscarriage becomes "missed". I was never told anything at the EPAU. I didn't consider them to be as I noticed blood before a scan told me anything was wrong. My first one was possibly, I was 7 weeks according to my dates (although at this point I didn't realise I'm a late ovulator, I have only just picked that up)
All my symptoms disappeared about a week before and then I started bleeding. They scanned me, and I was already passing clots at this point. The sonographer said what she could see measured about 6 weeks not the 7+ I thought I was. I found the foetus on my pad when I got home. Sorry to be so blunt, I don't know how else to put it.
The second one was either measuring very slightly behind or again I just ovulated later than I thought. I started bleeding on the day I would have turned 10 weeks according to my dates. Went for a scan the following day as that was as soon as they could get me in. All the sonographer said was there was no heartbeat. On my notes it said 9 weeks. I still had loads of symptoms with that one, it felt very different. There was not so much blood either. I felt really ill though. So I'm really not sure as I'm not sure of the exact definition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->