Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

^^^^ sorry if that put the fear of god in any of our lovely pregnant ladies.

Hi ladies

Fili - loved your pics. You are beautiful outside as well as inside. Gorgeous hubby too!! How are you today?

Mrsmig - You temps are the same pattern as mine last month (and loz's this month) before I got my bfp so don't give up hope yet.

Louby - I think I can see a faint line too!! Congratulations. At this rate I'll be here on my own!!

Loz - so glad you managed to get your scan and you held your own. It is scary to ring them and you did well. Can't wait to see you lovely scan pics!!

clobo and Sarah - How are you both feeling today?

Hi to a ll the other ladies.

afm - Got my crosshairs and low on the FF pg monitor. I know I am not ttc this month but still feel a bit sad seeing that. But seeing all your bfps and soon to be bfp has cheered me up no end!!

Thanks mrs migg, hope I've not created bad memories today for you. They sound like mine and missed. Just can't get my head around four of the same thing! I dont know what's going on...I think mmcs are common though. Better than an ectopic or molar!!!
Aww thanks Sarah, I was telling loz I don't look like that moping around the house with my hair scraped back and pjs on for far too long! Managed to get dressed at 10 today though... :blush:

Hi pinkyponk! I'm feeling very confused today, trying to get my head around 4 mc's, think it's sinking in... All my symptoms seem to be going now thank goodness. Not had sickness today! Bbs not sore at all now! Great! Hormones are buggering off... How are you? X x x

I am glad the symptoms aren't too bad today and the nausea is less. That is probably making today very confusing, symptoms are a pain but not having them is more confirmation, so I can understand why its unsettling. I wish I knew what was going on and make thing better. I may just be bad luck, it takes so much strength, which you have, to keep going and that's why I know you'll get your lo soon and be a great mum.

I am resolved to out this month but my ov-3 bd is putting in tiny ray of hope which I know is SO unlikely but its there and I have to not let it get to me. I am just looking forward to next month as although I am getting the first lot of tests in 2 weeks I don't think I could hold off another month for the 2nd set of tests (I suppose it depends on what the first show though).

Yeah i know what you mean pink. St marys want to test me from scratch again and don't want to wait, I still just think they're going to send me on my way to keep trying anyway! Its frustrating isn't it? Thinking i might be good and wait though. You might feel better if you have a few tests, which ones are you having?

No idea really. When spoke to the nice mw the day I was bleeding she mentioned the clotting/leiden V and karotyping etc (I know you said that's not routine but I am convinced she said that) . When I rung to confirm mc and spoke to not so nice mw, who was originally just going to send me on my way, just booked me in for tests. She never mentioned OH going and getting bloods. I might ask for amh if they don't do that as routine for the first test.

Pink - I am feeling pretty good today. The nausea hit me like a hammer last night though, so I still have no appetite. Other than that, I'm just tired and achy, but that's to be expected.

Fili - I'm sure you look beautiful even in your PJs! It's 10 here and I'm still in my PJs. I have so much to do today, but have absolutely no motivation, lol.

Im fine too thanks Pink, tired after my very early morning but chilling out now before we go to friends for tea.

:rofl: im always in my PJs as soon as i get home from work, thursday though i put jeans and t shirt on and my neighbour came round to rop off a parcel and even she commented that i "wasnt in my dressing gown"!!!! oh dear!!

xxx

Pink that's good they got you in for the testing I hope they do test for the karyotyping that would be brilliant,they should in my opinion. You'll probably be told youre perfectly normal and in some ways I always wanted them to find something!!

hi ladies
hi fili-sorry to read you are going throgh again.
pick-hope you are all right.
and other ladies-hope all are fine.
i am on cd26 and 4days are left so feeling very confused and nervous today.
today one of my relative pinch me asked about baby.
feeling soooooooo sad today crying full day.

Mohini :hugs: its not easy at any time but when you are reminded by relatives it makes it doubly hard. Did she know about your recent mc or asking if you where pg yet? It is always so nervous coming up to test time.

Silly old me went to the post office on a saturday! :haha: Luckily he did the necessary and my packages await collection first thing monday.

Mrs Miggins I think you are 9 dpo too....how on earth can one ovulate before the LH surge? Silly FF! :dohh: I was getting clear BFN's til 10 dpo...and now at 15 dpo a 2-3 on a digi. I am going to get 'you ain't out til AF' skywritten!

Clobo :hugs: waiting for scan buddies :flower: You too Sarah Anne!

Hi Karacal, thankyou for having more faith in my scan than I did! You all knew I'd get it, I just struggle sometimes with the concept of things going well.

Louby have you caved and pee'd on another stick yet?

Mrs Miggins you mention not being sure what counts as missed well I would say only the ones found by scan get counted as missed, because if a MMC comes away before a scan, its likely to be considered a 'normal' MC (hate having to call it normal, but you know what I mean).

Pink it must be sooo hard for you to refrain from TTC this month. Take heart in the fact that there clearly is some super charged baby dust in the air and up for grabs this year!

Fili good on you for being dressed by ten- I don't bother dressing properly most days, until I have to actually leave the house! I think MMC's are quite common too. I think they only get called rare because only a small % of them get discovered while they are still silent. I hope that doesn't frighten anyone, they are still rare, just not that uber rare like some sources of information say. Will being tested all over again from scratch be helpful or is that likely to just give the same result? Might they have missed something out? The treatment obviuously made some difference, hence the no cramping or nightmares. Baffling indeed.

Pink can you request to have nothing whatsoever to do with not so nice mw? I have no idea what tests are routine to be honest, but I think there is some flexibility, there has to be really, no two couples are the same. Maybe they offer karotyping to some people but don't necessarily grant it to just anyone who asks.

Sarah Anne do you like mints? Peppermint oil is in most mints as its cheaper to use the natural oil than to synthesize it, try having one when you feel sick and if it works for you excellent, if it doesn't try sweets with ginger in them, or ginger tea, or arrowroot biscuits.

I am watching jurassic park, and the baby dinosaur is so cute its setting me off! :cry::winkwink:

Loz - this is a really daft question. Does it matter what type of moonstone? I have seen a nice rainbow pendant (quite appropriate I think!). And does size matter?:haha:

hi ladies
hi fili-sorry to read you are going throgh again.
pick-hope you are all right.
and other ladies-hope all are fine.
i am on cd26 and 4days are left so feeling very confused and nervous today.
today one of my relative pinch me asked about baby.
feeling soooooooo sad today crying full day.

Oh hun, I'm sorry your feeling so down :hugs: That was a little insensitive of your relative but I'm sure they didn't mean to upset you. I hope this next 4 days goes as fast as it can for you, and that you get a wonderful surprise on cd30. :flower:

Mohini :hugs: its not easy at any time but when you are reminded by relatives it makes it doubly hard. Did she know about your recent mc or asking if you where pg yet? It is always so nervous coming up to test time.

pick-actually she was relising me about my weekness that i couldnt become mother after 7year of my marrige and she got it only in one year.she really did hurt me very much.
feeling myself very helpless today.

oh mohini super big :hugs: That is just awful and incredibly mean. How can someone do that? Ignore the horrible woman, just remember you will be a brilliant Mum (sensitive and caring unlike her) and your child will be well loved.

Not a daft question at all, there are 2 different 'types' of Moonstone but the properties are the same. The thing that makes crystals of the same type is the internal atomic structure, so some stones can look so different (more different than the 2 types of moonstone) that you find it hard to believe that they are even the same gem. Aragonite is an excellent example of that, one one hand it comes in whitish lumpc like quartz, and on the other hand it comes in bright brick orange and shaped like a sputnik (thats the nickname for those pieces of it now lol) The white moonstones with the blue sheens are called rainbow moonstones, and the other ones are just referred to as moonstones. I like both, but its the ones simply referred to as moonstones that I have the most of. Those come in colours ranging from milky white to orange then through to almost black and shades of deep brown. I love crystals! (Can you tell?)

Resolve not to ttc was tested earlier this week but as I am 3dpo now I don't have to think about it any more. As I am walking through the door my pants are off and on with the jogging bottoms. Nothing beat comfy pants.

Well now I'm just plain angry. I'm sorry Mohini I thought it was an insensitive comment not downright nastiness. What a horrid horrid nasty woman, she should be ashamed of herself! You are not weak, you are strong, because you haven't given up in those 7 years. She is weak because she feels the need to be mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->