Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Resolve not to ttc was tested earlier this week but as I am 3dpo now I don't have to think about it any more. As I am walking through the door my pants are off and on with the jogging bottoms. Nothing beat comfy pants.

I'll second that!

lozdi- she did pinch me so bad i cant explain.i can only feel her heartbraking words.

You are not weak, you are strong, because you haven't given up in those 7 years. She is weak because she feels the need to be mean.

Couldn't have said it better.

I hope you can move her out of your life mohini, you don't need people like that around.

Dont listen to her mohini!!!! That is a terrible think to say, what a wicked woman!! You are doing everything you can, it's not your fault, you will get there! keep saying that to yourself x x x x x :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hello ladies, just got to sit down and catch up after the whirlwind that is my niece has gone home!
Louby, I see that line hun, huge congratulations to you:hugs:
This is just a quick one, but for you ladies who are looking to cleanse your moonstones, there is a full moon Sunday night/Monday morning :thumbup:

thanks -fili,lozdi,pick.
its really comfortable to talk to you all.
i was ignoring her phone call from many days thatswhy.but today i did this mistake.i dont know why people hurt so sencetive place.

lozdi- she did pinch me so bad i cant explain.i can only feel her heartbraking words.

Please try to put her words out of your mind my dear, she was so mean to say that. She really should be ashamed of herself for being such a bad woman. Trust me when I say, you are not weak you are strong! :hugs:

Aw Mohini, we struggle enough with TTC without insensitive and nasty people like that, you are the better person I agree and you should totally ignore her and know that when you do get your baby you will appreciate it so much more than she ever had.

I have an pinky/orangy moonstone, i had no clue what iot was so had to find all the others and that was the only one left so deffo a moonstone, i think its so pretty!!

Fili, lush comfy pants, I have a pair of jeans from Next that are sooooooo comfy, wearing them tonight in fact!! Hope you are looking after yourself???

xxx

Loz - another one. Does size matter? Age old question I know :haha: but if I get tumble stones (I like the feel of them) does it matter how big? As I can't wear any jewellry to work (therefore tend to forget to put it on when I get home) I may have to hide them in my bra like mrsmig does.

I'm googling like mad, very interesting stuff. Doing Env Science at Uni I couldn't see them as anything but rocks but as I've got older your views become less black and white.

The size of a crystal truly doesn't matter at all, it can be tiny or huge, rough or polished, in jewellery or a tumble stone, carved into the shape of a willy even! (not a common find) What matters the most is that you were drawn to it.

OH just called me (he is at his parent with youngest) and has informed me he will be here just before 7 and is taking me to morrisons for a stockpile of weight watchers chicken hotpots! I took a shine to them the other day and he has remembered!

Clobo is right Mohini, you will treasure your baby when you get him or her more than that awful women will treasure hers, it strikes me that she takes motherhood for granted.

I really hope you're not out yet mrs migg, :hugs: When do you start taking the angus stuff then, what is it supposed to do? Im thinking about doing accupuncture this month...
Im feeling ok. Need to clear room in my womb hotel for the next one!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My best friend is getting all excited because I told her I've got the runs and she remembers me having it bad when I was pregnant with Edie! I didn't get any sickness with her, just horrible diarrhoea. I put it down to a dodgy Chinese before I knew I was pregnant! Then a few weeks later I had a Chinese again and the same thing happened! I couldn't touch Chinese food for the rest of the pregnancy after that, I daren't.
I didn't have Chinese tonight though, the only thing I can think of that would upset my stomach is the ham and coleslaw sandwich I had at about 4pm. The guy in the sandwich shop put so much coleslaw in it it weighed about a stone.
My friend has had one of her intuitions again this month, she was right last month, just wrong about it being me. Let's hope she is right this time! I am in bed with a hot water bottle on my tummy to try to ease the cramps. This had better be a good sign!!!!

I'm really really hoping that she's right and that the dip is implantation. No giving up until the red lady sings!!!

I notice that these pregnancy tracker things and FF's pregnancy site are all assuming that people have 28 day cycles! Myth! (mostly lol) I'm being fussy and doing it from O date.

Yeah my cycles are irregular, so I have to go by ovulation date and not by what the trackers all say. lol

Morning girls, I've posted some pics of me on this thread if anyone is interested https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/786513-1-day-dpo-need-buddies-69.html#post14863312
Going to remove them this evening. How is everyone today? Hope those positives are getting darker!! x x x

OMG OMG OMG! You are GORGEOUS lady! Beautiful pics and you and your man just make a perfect couple!

AFM - Well I CAVED!!!!! Ha my will power only lasted a day but I got up this morning busting for a tinkle and just had the urge to save some fmu to dip my stick in :) Anyway please be honest with me, but I think I can see a line. It was there within 5mins but is very very faint but I’m near certain I can see it. Although, I have been known for line eye before so please girls I need some honest eyes :) Thanks all xxxx

I totally see a line! Congrats!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well I'm totally befuddled. I had another look at one of the previous tests I did and there is a little smidgen of a mark. But nothing on this mornings and I have just done another and there didn't seem to be anything there either. But I do feel that nausea. I have an frer and I'm really tempted to crack it open but I don't want to waste it.
Ickle, I'll have words with your ovaries as well. Bring on the peak!

I bet tomorrow brings a darker line!

afm - Got my crosshairs and low on the FF pg monitor. I know I am not ttc this month but still feel a bit sad seeing that. But seeing all your bfps and soon to be bfp has cheered me up no end!!

*hugs* Sitting out a month isn't easy. :flower:

Hi pinkyponk! I'm feeling very confused today, trying to get my head around 4 mc's, think it's sinking in... All my symptoms seem to be going now thank goodness. Not had sickness today! Bbs not sore at all now! Great! Hormones are buggering off... How are you? X x x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Pink - I am feeling pretty good today. The nausea hit me like a hammer last night though, so I still have no appetite. Other than that, I'm just tired and achy, but that's to be expected.

Fili - I'm sure you look beautiful even in your PJs! It's 10 here and I'm still in my PJs. I have so much to do today, but have absolutely no motivation, lol.

Yay! I'm glad things are going well! You (and all the pregnant ladies in this thread) are in my prayers every day for a happy healthy 9 months.

hi ladies
hi fili-sorry to read you are going throgh again.
pick-hope you are all right.
and other ladies-hope all are fine.
i am on cd26 and 4days are left so feeling very confused and nervous today.
today one of my relative pinch me asked about baby.
feeling soooooooo sad today crying full day.

Mohini :hugs: its not easy at any time but when you are reminded by relatives it makes it doubly hard. Did she know about your recent mc or asking if you where pg yet? It is always so nervous coming up to test time.

pick-actually she was relising me about my weekness that i couldnt become mother after 7year of my marrige and she got it only in one year.she really did hurt me very much.
feeling myself very helpless today.

Where is she located precisely? I swear I will buy a plane ticket and show up and her house just so I can bloody that damn snooty bitchy nose of hers! Sorry for my language ladies, but that just royally pissed me off. I HATE people like that! Mohini - she is the slime of the world and don't you darn listen to a thing that moron of a 'lady' says. You are worthy sooooo much more then she'll ever be because YOU have a heart and soul and that witch doesn't.

Well now I'm just plain angry. I'm sorry Mohini I thought it was an insensitive comment not downright nastiness. What a horrid horrid nasty woman, she should be ashamed of herself! You are not weak, you are strong, because you haven't given up in those 7 years. She is weak because she feels the need to be mean.

Me too. ARGH! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

AFM... temps are finally down below my coverline for the first time. I think that's got to be a good sign since today's was not only below the coverline, but basically one of the lowest of my pre-ovulation temps! I'm still getting lines on tests though, so definitely some hCG left.

Dogder, I soooooo hope this is the end of it for you, its terrible that you have had to go through this prolonged trauma. You deserve a rest! And to be able to TTC again! It is a super through the floor drop isn't it, fingers and eyes crossed that it will stay low and that the bleeding will leave you be!

Thanks Dodger! Here's hoping that your HCG levels plummet and you get can become a bump buddy with me soon!

Mohini, I was wondering about you this morning and hoping you were ok as you had been quiet. I am sorry you had to hear such an insensitive thing from a relative. Like the other ladies said when you do have a successful pregnancy which I hope will be soon, you will be rewarded with a beautiful baby and be a wonderful mother.
It upsets me that anybody could be that cruel.

Dogder, I soooooo hope this is the end of it for you, its terrible that you have had to go through this prolonged trauma. You deserve a rest! And to be able to TTC again! It is a super through the floor drop isn't it, fingers and eyes crossed that it will stay low and that the bleeding will leave you be!

Yeah between yesterday's temp and today's my temp dropped something like a point and a 1/2! So I'm hoping hoping. It'll be nice to just be done with this chapter... it has dragged on a long time now. Or at least it feels like it... today actually marks a month since the day I started bleeding and worried that something might be wrong.

Gosh Dodger is it only a month? It seems ages to me so it must seem a frigging eternity for you. I really, REALLLY hope this is over for you soon.

Aww dodger I hope this nightmare ends soon for you x x x I know how you feel! :hugs: x I million

Gosh Dodger is it only a month? It seems ages to me so it must seem a frigging eternity for you. I really, REALLLY hope this is over for you soon.

Yeah it seems like it's been a lot longer doesn't it? But yeah, everything was fine as far as I knew until Dec 7 and that's when I started bleeding. Dec 8 was heavier, and Dec 9th was when I was sure that I'd miscarried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->