Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

dodger going by your chart i think that everything is done (as blunt as that sounds) :hugs:

hope everyone is well. i don't have proper time to catch up so ill just send hugs to everyone :)

I return from morrisons! They only had one of the hotpots I was after....so I got 16 strawberry splits. Oooh and a mint plant...and a 2 pack of cb digis! I consider the shopping trip successful :-D

Aww dodger I hope this nightmare ends soon for you x x x I know how you feel! :hugs: x I million

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Same back to you sweetie!

dodger going by your chart i think that everything is done (as blunt as that sounds) :hugs:

hope everyone is well. i don't have proper time to catch up so ill just send hugs to everyone :)

Glad to know that I'm not the only one thinking that! I think you are right and that now I'm just waiting for the last bits of hCG to get out of my system. I tested both yesterday and today and today's test was lighter then yesterday's. And honestly bluntness is good for me right now so blunt away! :hugs:

i think give it 2 more days and you'll be set. when my temp dropped to pre-ov temps that was all the hcg gone :) my chart is in my siggy if u want a peak

i think give it 2 more days and you'll be set. when my temp dropped to pre-ov temps that was all the hcg gone :) my chart is in my siggy if u want a peak

Wow! It's really similar in our charts too isn't it! Thank you for the info! I do hope that I follow the same and that my next blood test shows nada. :)

I guess the hcg could all be gone even with still getting faint lines, depending on how fast your metabolising it out of your system. What I'm trying to say in my half asleep way is maybe its still detectable in your urine for a couple of days after its officially left your body.

Oh somebody PLEASE stop me from gawping at the tests I've already done trying to see if a line has appeared!!!!

Has a line appeared? How many have you done? I wish it was tomorrow and you get a temp rise.

Dodger -I am glad things are finally getting back to some sort of normalcy. When do you get your bloods done next? Like pichi says I think you'll be negative in the next couple of days. What sensitivity hpt are you using? You'll be poas for ov very soon, it won't be long.

I did 2 today and stark white, but I have done a total of 5 or 6 and on one of them I'm sure there is a faint mark. It must be nothing though or there would have been something today.

Evening ladies :)
Have been catching up throughout the afternoon but couldn’t post as I had my mum over. Had to hide all my tests in the bathroom cupboard as I don’t want to prompt any question asking at the moment. James made the BEST chicken and leek pie for tea for us all tonight – it was amazing yuuuuumy!!!
I did manage to do another test this afternoon at about 5ish and the line is darker again. I have attached a pic but I’m not sure it's that clear?

Mohini, I’m so sorry that someone can be so god dam cruel to you like that. Sometimes I do wonder what the hell people are thinking. I agree with the other ladies though, that she really is not worth your time. You WILL get your sticky bean before you know it and you WILL be a fantastic Mother :hugs:

Dodger, I think it's finally looking like all of this is coming to an end for you hun! I feel like you have been going through this for such a long time so at least now you can start looking forward to ttc again :hugs:

MrsMig, I keep looking at my tests too. I was staring at them for that long that the whole thing became a blur and I realised I was becoming a little crazy again :wacko: I have everything crossed for two lines in the morning for you (I'm just assuming you will be testing :thumbup: )

Loz, pink, aunty, pichi, ickle, Fili and all you other wonderful ladies I hope you are all having a lovely evening xxx

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 11
  • aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 11
If you are 9dpo then it might still be early yet. See what tomorrows fmu brings, don't lose hope yet.

Lovely lines Louby!! So is this your first full cycle after your mc?
Thanks Pink, we shall see. I shouldn't have got my hopes up so much for this cycle really.

Louby - definately darker :happydance:. Love seeing your green line on your chart too!!

Yes, its my first full cycle since MC and I'm still finding it hard to believe. Will keep testing over the next few day then use a digi on Tuesday at 12dpo.
Your not out yes MrsMig. How many dpo were you last time when you got your bfp? I have everything crossed for you I really do :dust: :hugs: xxxxx

Thank you pink :) (your thank button has disappeared for some reason??)
I wasn’t sure whether to put it in ff or not and felt like I could be tempting fate a little! But then I had a little word with myself and after I took the second test I think im pretty sure this is it and thought what the hell I will chart with a green line :happydance: xx

MrsMig I was just looking at your chart and your dip today could so be and implantation dip. Esp going from when your +opks instead of the ov day they have given you xx

Louby - I'm on my phone and I can see those lines. Congrats!

Afm - have had a lazy day with DH because we have to go to Aberdeen to see the doctor who's assessing me after the car accident. Hoping to meet up with some friends to get something to eat while we're there. Ovaries are sore tonight so hopefully something's going to happen soon.

louby, i can see that 2nd line without even opening the pics :) congratulations!

i am so a poas addict :dohh: i've started Pee'ing on opks already :haha:

mrs miggins: you're not out till AF shows her face - plus you are still early! i pee'd on a stick 8,9 dpo - nothing. 10dpo a hint of a hint of a line... 11dpo faint fint line, 12dpo cbd stating i was 1-2weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->