Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I don't know what I was last time, I've had 3 pregnancies but never tracked ovulation before. Let me see, I remember AF was due on Tuesday and I seem to have a ten day luteal phase, I first tested on the Friday and got a real squinter of a line. Quite early I suppose.

have faith :) if you usually have a LP of 10 then technically you're a day late?

Dodger -I am glad things are finally getting back to some sort of normalcy. When do you get your bloods done next? Like pichi says I think you'll be negative in the next couple of days. What sensitivity hpt are you using? You'll be poas for ov very soon, it won't be long.

On these I'm not sure tbh. It's the internet cheapies from Wondfo. I know that the dollar store ones that I've been using picked it up at under 5 hCG I'm pretty sure, but these I'm not as sure. I probably won't do opk's, although I might change my mind. Temps seem to show a much more accurate picture of things for me as I've never gotten a positive opk!

Dodger, I think it's finally looking like all of this is coming to an end for you hun! I feel like you have been going through this for such a long time so at least now you can start looking forward to ttc again :hugs:

*hugs* I feel like I have been too. Thank you! And that line is defo looking darker to me!! YAY!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

louby, i can see that 2nd line without even opening the pics :) congratulations!

i am so a poas addict :dohh: i've started Pee'ing on opks already :haha:

mrs miggins: you're not out till AF shows her face - plus you are still early! i pee'd on a stick 8,9 dpo - nothing. 10dpo a hint of a hint of a line... 11dpo faint fint line, 12dpo cbd stating i was 1-2weeks :)

If it makes you feel better... I bought a 100 pack of hpt's so that I would have plenty of poas fuel. :blush::blush::blush:

haha i done that but it wasn't as many as 100! i have 20 opks to do me this cycle then i have about 5 hpts :blush:

Hmm, it's really hard to say, I've only been temping for 2 months. Last time I ovulated on cd19 and got AF on cd29. The month before I used opks but I hadn't quite got the hang of it. I tend to have a regular/irregular cycle of 28/9 days one month and then shorter the next but it can vary and after having 2 miscarriages this year I am not sure how things have settled down. I can't even remember if that's what my cycle was like before I conceived my daughter. I think something would have shown up on a hpt by now if I had caught the eggy.

Oh and I am only 9dpo I think, not 11. Ff interpreted my chart wrong due to crappy temping over Christmas.

Can't sleep too hungry. Ate 4 strawberry splits, a hotpot, and half a bag of truffles. Pondering what to eat next. I have to maple pecan slices that I can't see lasting til the morning. :munch:

Dang this thread moves fast lol!

I'm not very awake just too hungry to go to bed yet, don't want to wake up too early!

Mrs Miggins I'm certain you are only 8/9 dpo, unless you are a medical mystery in the form of someone who ovulates before the surge!

Chicken and leek pie sounds fatastic! I could eat three. :blush:

Look at those lovely lines! Can't find my FMU ic from today, but it was rather dark. Got 4 left and 2 digi's. Couldn't remember the hcg lvls that determine whether a 1-2 2-3 or 3+ is shown on a cb digi so googled it alot and all sources say 3+ is 20000+ hcg...but surely thats too high to include the lower end of the massive acceptable variation?

More importantly, what do I eat next? :haha::pizza::icecream::munch::lolly:

Pichi I'm such a POAS addict I still pee on OPK's now :haha:

Dogder I would have got the 100 HPT's too but I honestly doubted that I would need them, and got 40 OPK's instead lol I have about 12 left. I POAS when I feel stressed and somehow it calms me. :wacko::haha:

Lol, some people smoke, some people drink...I pee on sticks! Have you got sticks ready for the morning Mrs Miggins? I'm going to go to sleep with fingers crossed tonight!

OH tells me there is half a watermelon in the fridge. He is going to have to fight me for it.

Ah crap! I've left my thermometer in Pixies room (well, she stole it but still!) I guess it'll just have to be a guess tomorrow :dohh:

Oh god the hunger pangs of pregnancy lozdi :haha:

Pichi its ok! Just use extreme stealth...and quite honestly, Pixie shall have to learn to sleep through a less than silent environment anyway, once your next one makes an appearance! I made a point to never tip toe around mine when they sleep and as a result they aren't woken by the slightest sound.

I won the watermelon argument, it went like this- 'I am forming a human in my belly right now, its mine.' Any argument against that is simply invalid!

What miu/ml are frers? Morrisons own brand HPT is 15 miu/ml. Cheap too.

What miu/ml are frers? Morrisons own brand HPT is 15 miu/ml. Cheap too.

They're 25 "officially" however mine gave a good positive (not extremely faint that is) when my blood hCG was only 21 so they're much better than they say. Also, since there's so much white space they have great contrast so you can always see a pos if it's there.

I have never used one, this cycle was the only time I tried testing early, tested 5-10 dpo just out of curiosity, then stopped, found a test I had forgotten about in the bottom of my TTC arsenal basket at got a line at 11 dpo. 25 miu/ml test, super faint line. Frers must be good if they are even picking it up in urine before bloods are at 25- I read that bloods tend to show higher numbers than urine. I don't have much experience with bloods though, just a few draws after my MMC, and I refuse point blank to have bloods now, I have become needle squeamish!

Right I think I am done eating myself out of house and home for tonight- time to hit the deck! Sweet dreams! :flower::hugs:

I have never used one, this cycle was the only time I tried testing early, tested 5-10 dpo just out of curiosity, then stopped, found a test I had forgotten about in the bottom of my TTC arsenal basket at got a line at 11 dpo. 25 miu/ml test, super faint line. Frers must be good if they are even picking it up in urine before bloods are at 25- I read that bloods tend to show higher numbers than urine. I don't have much experience with bloods though, just a few draws after my MMC, and I refuse point blank to have bloods now, I have become needle squeamish!

Hehe yeh needles aren't fun. I can give them, but getting them still hurts. But the amount I've been jabbed in the last year (fertility, MC etc.) has made me a little better with them.
Blood and urine levels are very close in concentration. Most of the research papers I've read say it's only a slight difference but that will rely heavily on the concentration of urine and the fluctuating hCG levels.
I love FRER and I will only use them now. My ICs gave me a neg on 8 DPO and I was shattered (early I know) but then the next morning my FRER gave me my good pos - and the ICs were still negative for days afterwards! They're suppose to be 10 IU/L.

haha i done that but it wasn't as many as 100! i have 20 opks to do me this cycle then i have about 5 hpts :blush:

I figured it was only $15 so why not right? :haha:

Oh and I am only 9dpo I think, not 11. Ff interpreted my chart wrong due to crappy temping over Christmas.

*hugs* I'm hoping that something will show up on the next test for you! 9 dpo IS still early so don't give up yet!

Can't sleep too hungry. Ate 4 strawberry splits, a hotpot, and half a bag of truffles. Pondering what to eat next. I have to maple pecan slices that I can't see lasting til the morning. :munch:

Dang this thread moves fast lol!

I'm not very awake just too hungry to go to bed yet, don't want to wake up too early!

Mrs Miggins I'm certain you are only 8/9 dpo, unless you are a medical mystery in the form of someone who ovulates before the surge!

Chicken and leek pie sounds fatastic! I could eat three. :blush:

Look at those lovely lines! Can't find my FMU ic from today, but it was rather dark. Got 4 left and 2 digi's. Couldn't remember the hcg lvls that determine whether a 1-2 2-3 or 3+ is shown on a cb digi so googled it alot and all sources say 3+ is 20000+ hcg...but surely thats too high to include the lower end of the massive acceptable variation?

More importantly, what do I eat next? :haha::pizza::icecream::munch::lolly:

Pichi I'm such a POAS addict I still pee on OPK's now :haha:

Dogder I would have got the 100 HPT's too but I honestly doubted that I would need them, and got 40 OPK's instead lol I have about 12 left. I POAS when I feel stressed and somehow it calms me. :wacko::haha:

Which is why I got a 100 pack. lol With them being as cheap as the opk's why not get the hpt's instead right? lol

Loz a 3+ on a digi is 2000, I know this for sure as had my levels tested during mc 2 and 3 and this matched up with digi 3+ x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->