Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Morning all, 7 hours :sleep: last night so feeling a little fresher today!!!!

Louby, i think i can see lines, keep testing chick and hopefully they will very obvious in the next few days!!! Yay!!!

Amanda, come on those ovaries *cheer*!!!!

Dodger, aw mate i feel for you i really do, i bled for over 6 weeks so I know that it feels lik forever, it sounds like it will soon be at an end and you'll soon be starting afresh :hugs:

Mrs Mig, 9dpo is soooooo early - dont test yet i find it only brings disappointment ... the egg can take up to 14dpo just to implant sometimes and then it takes a few more days for enough HcG to build up in your system so could be a few days till you would get anything positive anyway ... and I REALLY hope you do!!!!

Loz, love the :lollypop:!!! Ive been starving too!! Wow thats high for a 3+, wish my docs would do me a blood test but they didnt bother last time. Love your food arguement, ill have to try that one!!!!

Pichi, Pixie is such a cute name and im guessing thats her in your avatar and she is gorgeous!!!

Fili, morning chick, how are you today?? :hugs:

I love FRER too!!! xxx

Morning all. Well temp shot up but there were loads of reasons why it's an inaccurate temp so I'm not giving it any thought. My fmu was really dilute, but it was a stark bfn. I'm fully expecting AF to rock up any day.
Morning all. Clobo, up nice and early again!
Loz, I hope you left some food in the house'

Hi all,

mrsmig - I knew it! Why do you think your temp was inaccurate? Got everything crossed for you despite the bfn.

Clobo - glad you are feeling a little brighter today.

Loz - any food still left? Pecan clice sounds yummy, did it make it through the night?

Fili - how are you today? I hope you OH is looking after you. How is he bearing up? :hugs:

Hi to louby, pichi, mohini, emerald, aunty, dodger, ickle, emum hope I haven't forgotten anyone. Still waking up!

Wow mrs mig that's one hell of a temp spike!

Clobo: yes that's the monkey in my avatar :) she is tiny for her age haha

Lozdi: her door is super squeaky making it impossible to get in there without her waking... Although she is quite a heavy. Sleeper.

Good morning to everyone :) I think I'll go pee on an Opk haha

Grrrrr! Another effing high. Someone please convince me that it's waiting for a peak tomorrow so that I'll manage to get a bd in all the intercourse timing boxes. I was convinced something was going to happen that I got DH to BD even though he's got a sore back.

aww ickle. I really hope you get your peak. How likely will it be that you continue to get to highs with no peak? The other lady I mentioned when ringing the cbfm line was suggested 3 options, one of them was pg!! I know its your pcos, if you don't peak then at least you know that you have covered all the bding bases. Hope your OH back is okay and you are not too chaffed!

Morning Pink! I was totally sleep deprived, I was ready for bed at midnight and then mark put a film on - Sophie's choice. I've never seen it and got totally engrossed and it didn't finish until 3am! Then the bloody dog got me up early, so I have hardly had any sleep. I had a couple of glasses of cider as well because I'm that convinced I'm out this month. On pregnancy cycles I usually feel INCREDIBLY pre menstrual and I don't feel anything. Obviously if I am wrong I will regret it but as it usually takes me a few cycles to get pregnant I get really sick of living half my life as if I'm pregnant when I'm not.

Oh Ickle how frustrating! I really hope you get that peak.
Pixie is gorgeous! Would you have to try to settle her if she woke up? I'm so lucky with Edie a herd of elephants could charge through her room and she'd turn over and go back to sleep. I can change her nappy in the middle of the night if I go in to give her a kiss and tuck her in and she doesn't wake up. I hope I get another like that!!

I'm not sure. I've only got 3 tests left so hopefully if it's going to happen, it does before they run out. I was to dig out my old tests to see what my other pre-peak tests look like but DH is sleeping. He got a call out for the lifeboat at 2am last night, although they got stood down before they went out. He came home wide awake and decided to play on his Xbox for a while until he was sleepy. I ended up dragging him to bed at 6am. Silly bugger!!

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/5dd3ab42.jpg
This is a bit of an experiment to see if I can upload photos on here just using my phone, in case of a future bfp! But this is my little monkeyface.

I can't believe he stayed up till 6! Hope he is soon recovered and ready for action Ickle.

Wow Pichi is that your pic on your profile? You are one seriously Yummy Mummy!

good morning ladies just thought it was about time I stopped by as it has been a while.

Hello new ladies I am one of the veterins in this thread been around since more or less the beginning with no luck.:flower:

:happydance::happydance:Congratulations too Loz and

Louby I do see lines and they are getting darker.:happydance::happydance:

Clobo big congratuations hun I am so so pleased for you.:happydance::happydance:

Mrs migg I still have some hope I got my dip at 11dpo and then a bfp at 14dpo the last pregnanacy all my tests including FRER were stark white until then. Your little girl is absolutly adorable.:thumbup:

Dodger after my first mmc I had postive hpts for 8 weeks only turned negative after my first af arrived. EPAU were scanning me but could not find anything, one of the nurses told me that the tinyest amout of placentral tissue can cause hcg to remain and rise in the bloodstream. Hopefully it will be soon chick.:hugs:

Filli Im sending hugs to you....and may I say you are one pretty lady.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Amanda I am in the same boat as you this cycle... still really watery cm like I get days before ovulation still having twinges so I think I will ov tomorrow of tuesday...This just totally puts me out for this cycle as OH is back working away. This only time I ov later than cd 17 is soy cycles, but I have no real clue as I am not BBTing or Opking am so tempted mind now.:growlmad:

ps sorry for the terrible spelling I am on my phone. x

Edie - so cute, what a lovely!! I hope its still is a temp rise regardless of lack of proper sleep.

I might post a pic of me and OH later. I am going out to escape the FIL and OH moving the radiator in the living room. I just want to come home to it all done.

Hello pink how you doing? see that you decided to go for it this cycle. sending hugs. x

Hi Debzie, good to see you! While I'm in a photo sharing mood this is me
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/4f734100.jpg
This was in September just before I got my last bfp.

Hello pink how you doing? see that you decided to go for it this cycle. sending hugs. x

No I am not ttc this month. I let OH have his way new years day 0v-3 but don't expect much to come from that. I continued temping and opks just to see what was going on (e.g. LP). Got rm tests 25th Jan so will see what they say but I think I will be trying again next month regardless (I'll be able to see my results on the computer at work bit naughty really :blush:)

Going to pop into St Andrews as they have a crystal/healing type shop there.

Lovely pic again mrmig!! Lots of hot mums and soon to be hot mums on here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->