Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

mrsmigg another yummy mummy.

Pink best of luck with the tests and if I could check at work I would. x

I agree with mrs migg. Just bit the bullet and have placed some bids for a cbfm on ebay.

Good morning Ladies :flower:

Loz a 3+ on a digi is 2000, I know this for sure as had my levels tested during mc 2 and 3 and this matched up with digi 3+ x x x

I thought 20k was a teensy bit insane for 3+ weeks! Sure at the high end of the variables, but it just didn't seem fair! 2000 is MUCH more reasonable!

Ickle want me to call your ovaries and have a word? :telephone::serenade:

Mrs Miggins she is beautiful I think my broodiness has just tripled! And your a fox! There seems to be a picture upload surge going through us! (I photograph badly so that urge might not get me lol)

Hi Debzie :flower::hugs:

What is it with men and xboxes? OH didn't switch his on til midnight last night, and apparently he came to bed at 4 am!

I have left most thing til the last minute so will have a busy day today :wacko:

Pink your gorgeous too and I love that dress! I think its cool that you will be able to see your results on the computer at work, it won't get you into trouble will it?

Clobo :flower: Still staying positive! Roll on the 23rd and 24th!

As for me, there is some food left in the house and the pecan maple slices made it to the morning...infact they haven't been eaten yet but might be in a minute. :haha: I'm a naturally hungry person no matter what my uterus is doing but I had decreased appetite during the 2ww and I guess I'm having a catch up.

]Loz, my scan is the 25th, 17 days to go for me!!

Im trying to chill out, ive just bought some gingernuts and camomile tea and im forcing myself to sit on the sofa and not move for a whole hour while i watch Cloudstreet!!!

Here is a piccy of me at a friends wedding with Ben, loving your pics girls, nice to put a face to a name, pink I imagined you'd have long blonde hair!!! You are all gorgeous!!

xxxx

Attachments

• _DSC0505 adj.jpg
    _DSC0505 adj.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
goodmorning ladies
pink-looking so beautiful in pic with yourDh.
mrs miggin-hope you are ok.
lozdi-hope we both caught our sticky bean this time.
lauby-thanks for your kind words.
fili-how are you ?thinking for you.
you all lovely ladies are so strong and caring
love you all.
good day.

Hehe yeh needles aren't fun. I can give them, but getting them still hurts. But the amount I've been jabbed in the last year (fertility, MC etc.) has made me a little better with them.
Blood and urine levels are very close in concentration. Most of the research papers I've read say it's only a slight difference but that will rely heavily on the concentration of urine and the fluctuating hCG levels.
I love FRER and I will only use them now. My ICs gave me a neg on 8 DPO and I was shattered (early I know) but then the next morning my FRER gave me my good pos - and the ICs were still negative for days afterwards! They're suppose to be 10 IU/L.

Depends on the blood test as I've found out. I got positive pregnancy tests but my first blood test said negative - it was a qualitative which means it just says yes or no and doesn't give a number for hCG. 7-8 positive hpt's later I convinced them that they needed to do a quantitative blood test and that's when they got the positive but my hCG levels were still only at 10 by that time which means my hpts were picking up the pregnancy at probably lower then 5 hCG.

Dodger, aw mate i feel for you i really do, i bled for over 6 weeks so I know that it feels lik forever, it sounds like it will soon be at an end and you'll soon be starting afresh :hugs:

I hope so. I couldn't stand if I bled for 6 weeks, mostly because I'm a raving horny lunatic and I can't go that long without jumping my hubby. If my bleeding lasted that long then both of us might cave and experiment with bloody sex. :wacko::haha:

Morning all. Well temp shot up but there were loads of reasons why it's an inaccurate temp so I'm not giving it any thought. My fmu was really dilute, but it was a stark bfn. I'm fully expecting AF to rock up any day.
Morning all. Clobo, up nice and early again!
Loz, I hope you left some food in the house'

Yay for temp spike even if you think it's inaccurate! I'm also curious as to why you think that btw.

Grrrrr! Another effing high. Someone please convince me that it's waiting for a peak tomorrow so that I'll manage to get a bd in all the intercourse timing boxes. I was convinced something was going to happen that I got DH to BD even though he's got a sore back.

I hope you catch that eggie despite the continual highs! :)

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/5dd3ab42.jpg
This is a bit of an experiment to see if I can upload photos on here just using my phone, in case of a future bfp! But this is my little monkeyface.

Awww! She's gorgeous!! :)

Dodger after my first mmc I had postive hpts for 8 weeks only turned negative after my first af arrived. EPAU were scanning me but could not find anything, one of the nurses told me that the tinyest amout of placentral tissue can cause hcg to remain and rise in the bloodstream. Hopefully it will be soon chick.:hugs:

My OB is doing blood tests on a regular basis, so I'll know exactly why I'm getting the positive hpts, but I am hoping that with the temp drop the last 2 days and that it's staying down today, that I'll be lucky and start to see the positives go away. That said, I'll still have NO clue what to expect from my body on this cycle. lol

Hi Debzie, good to see you! While I'm in a photo sharing mood this is me
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/4f734100.jpg
This was in September just before I got my last bfp.

You both are beautiful and what a lovely location!!!

Hope this works, It's a bit fuzzy. Me and Hubby.

Awww! You 2 make a gorgeous couple!

Loz, my scan is the 25th, 17 days to go for me!!

Im trying to chill out, ive just bought some gingernuts and camomile tea and im forcing myself to sit on the sofa and not move for a whole hour while i watch Cloudstreet!!!

Here is a piccy of me at a friends wedding with Ben, loving your pics girls, nice to put a face to a name, pink I imagined you'd have long blonde hair!!! You are all gorgeous!!

xxxx

I love seeing all the pics ladies! Clobo you are gorgeous too!!!! Yay for having a scan booked! :)

Aww girls you're all so beautiful!!! Pink I love that dress too where did you get it?! Mrs migg that is a LOVELY picture of you and and your daughter, she is so beautiful as are you!! You remind me a bit of that woman who used to be on Beverley hills 90210, Shannon docherty? Sp!

I'm having a real down day. I'm coming off these steroids so don't know if this is contributing. My sister keeps ringing me to see how I am, but she's always doing something lovely with my little nephew and niece, like today they are all on holiday in Wales and they were on the beach and I just think will I ever get to do that... :cry: oh dear

Ickle - I am sending all my 'get a move on' vibes to your ovaries. Maybe if we all did that you'll get your peak tomorrow.

Clobo - I hope that doesn't mean I come across like a' blonde' :haha:

Hi Dodger, glad your temps are still down. I can't imagine having to wait so long to get started again :hugs:

loz -how are you today apart from very busy. Nah, they can't tell I've viewed them. I have access to peoples result anyway so can look at my own. I may get into trouble if I organise my own day 21/7dpo progesterone bloods but I am trying to think my way around that atm as its not due till tue/wed.

I bought some crystal today. I forgot my list so only bought a few. I got 2 moonstones, moss agate, jade, rose quartz (I have some already but like I so much I got more) and carnelian. Not sure what to do with them but I'll be googling later.

That makes mine 16 days away. I don't want to go now I had a nap on the sofa and just woke up from a nightmare that I could say was the worst I had ever had, except the ones with my last pg were just as bad. This time I was in a hospital having a scan and they said that the baby had a heart problem and a HR of 40. I sincerely hope this is just my brain hashing out my fears and not an indication of a problem- like it was last time. I'm rather shaken it was so reaslistic and OH was there too, and one of the EPAU docs I saw last time. Sorry this is a depressing post but theres no way I can talk to OH about nightmares. My PMA just went up in nightmare smoke.

Aww loz, I know how bad nightmares make you feel but if it's any consolation as you know I had none this time and... Also my nightmares last time were symbolic, not as direct as going for a scan etc so I really think that is more a reflection of your inner fears more than anything else. I never had nightmares which were so direct iykwim? X x x

Aww loz, I know how bad nightmares make you feel but if it's any consolation as you know I had none this time and... Also my nightmares last time were symbolic, not as direct as going for a scan etc so I really think that is more a reflection of your inner fears more than anything else. I never had nightmares which were so direct iykwim? X x x

Thankyou Fili. My nightmares last time were as specific as this one unfortunately, but involved early still births instead of bad scan results. Except the one where I simply got shot by a robber! Its shaken me alot that has, and I can't even turn to beer to stop my dreams anymore....think I'll stock up on chamomile tea. Gahhhhh why do I have to remember my dreams???? I'm going to go and aggressively wash all the pots I have been trying to ignore, to some loud music- that should help me return to the land of the rational.

The only thing that made me feel better was reading threads in the 1st tri about nightmares and those women went on to be just fine! Do a search on b and b. So perhaps vivid dreams and nightmares are a symptom of pregnancy and not to be read into too much? Seems you can have them and the outcome of the pregnancy can go either way.. I won't be relying on their absence or presence next time x x x

:hugs: Loz. I know that our dreams and nightmares can be really unsettling but I am sure this is just your brains way of coping with your fears, of which your fear is completely natural. I read that increase dreams etc are a result of change in hormones so hopefully that will be a good thing.

Oh thats an idea! I'll go do that right now. Well I'll compromise with my cleaning- one page of BnB, quick cleaing session, another page, a bit more cleaning. I shall mix it up.

Pink have you viewed some test results? Love it! There's another girl on here who is signing off blood forms with a docs code so she can get her hcg levels checked! :rofl: .What did you find out?

Oh thats an idea! I'll go do that right now. Well I'll compromise with my cleaning- one page of BnB, quick cleaing session, another page, a bit more cleaning. I shall mix it up.

:rofl: more like 90% b and b and 10% everything else! That's how im functioning at the mo! Made the house lovely this morning though, that made me feel better?

fili - no real results to view for me atm. I saw my pre-op bloods but they only did half the tests and nothing that is of interest to mc.

After my first mc I cleaned the house form top to bottom, very therapeutic.

Just going to find out what I do with my stones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->