Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I'm fine but tired and not much use to anyone so lurky lurky. 12 days til scan.

I'm fine but tired and not much use to anyone so lurky lurky. 12 days til scan.

I'm exhausted too! My husband made a comment last night that I've been exhausted lately and I just looked at him and said "Seriously? I'm growing another freaking human being in here! You'd be tired too!" Apparently I'm also having mood swings, lol.

Only 12 days until your scan! Only 6 until mine! Yikes!

'I'm growing a human, your argument is invalid' has been used more than once in the last 10 days here lol

MRSMIGG Missing the first 3-4 days of temping is not going to effect the rise and fall which is what charts are looking for when determining OV. As long as you are indicating the flow during those days it is all good! I temp with 2 thermometers to see the pattern.:dust:

ICKLE I hope that you are feeling better soon!:flower:

FAYE nice to see you lurking.... :flower:

EMUM Hi Hun! Checking in on this thread to see how you get along.:dust:

AFM... Still no AF... Donations in 2 days. Now I am hoping AF stays away for another 10 mos as I plan to move forward as if I am gearing up to OV. Hoping I have a chance...:dust:

Hi Mrs MM. Good luck for Saturday. Hope you are right and you are gearing up to ov then. Do you have any inkling as to why you have missed AF and any signs to give a clue as to where you are in your cycle? I know you temp but can't remember whether you also OPK or not?

i can't believe scans are soon! i'm entering 'fertile window' soon so i better catch that egg >__<#

hope everyone is doing well. just in from work so i'm away to catch up :)

clobo - just watched obem! bawling my eyes out too!! What troupers those 2 younger girls were!!

Loz - Hiya, missed you lurker. 12 days will fly by and I'll be home before you go and get to see your wonderful pics of your growing human!!

MrsMM - I hope missing AF is a good sign and that you won't need those donations!!

Pichi - great news, get catching that eggy!!

haha anyone got a really good net for catching eggy :haha: i hope everyone is well - i'm off to just have a lazy night and maybe catch up on OBEM, most likely be crying like a baby lol

I have been reading a thread on here, its a few cautious ladies who had BFP's after losses, it started with them understandably worried and progressed to them entering the 2nd tri and relaxing a bit, then third tri and feeling like its actually going to happen, and now I'm at the point where one of them just gave birth and its so wonderful, its been very helpful in working through some of my fears. Obviously I know its early days and anything can happen but reading that has helped my heart a bit and its lovely to watch the progression from very nervous to actually meeting the babies. Nervous newly BFP ladies should read such threads- it goes a long way to ease fears especially when we need the most not to be freaking out.

I feel a bit out of place here now I'm not TTC, but I don't really feel like posting in first tri or anywhere else. Just going to try to keep mostly lurky as I really don't want to leave but don't want to saturate with bfp talk either. Limbo!!

I have been reading a thread on here, its a few cautious ladies who had BFP's after losses, it started with them understandably worried and progressed to them entering the 2nd tri and relaxing a bit, then third tri and feeling like its actually going to happen, and now I'm at the point where one of them just gave birth and its so wonderful, its been very helpful in working through some of my fears. Obviously I know its early days and anything can happen but reading that has helped my heart a bit and its lovely to watch the progression from very nervous to actually meeting the babies. Nervous newly BFP ladies should read such threads- it goes a long way to ease fears especially when we need the most not to be freaking out.

I feel a bit out of place here now I'm not TTC, but I don't really feel like posting in first tri or anywhere else. Just going to try to keep mostly lurky as I really don't want to leave but don't want to saturate with bfp talk either. Limbo!!

I felt like that just a few short weeks ago and you told me to stuff it and keep posting! I'm gonna tell you the same thing! You are one of us always! Don't ever think you are out of place because good things are happening for you. We love hearing the latest and getting your advice/comments! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I like reading about BFPs too, and some news from graduates about how things are going, particularly in the first few weeks before a reassurance scan has happened, but I think Lozdi is right that this isn't the right thread for a daily blog about early pregnancy, as there is a whole section of baby and bump dedicated to pregnancy after a loss.

WE know Lozdi, and the other newly pregnant ladies, and are pleased for them and wish them well, but there are new ladies joining the thread all the time, or just clicking to read it, who have just found out they have miscarried, or are in the throes of it, and that is not what they will be expecting to read, nor in a lot of cases what they are in a good place to be reading. I think we have to be sensitive in these cases, and let the thread be welcoming to them and offer them the same support that it has offered us.

Which is emphatically not saying, and I hope that it won't be read this way, that pregnant ladies shouldn't post here or are not welcome, just that if they are posting, the original aim of the thread, and its title, should be in their minds, as it is for Lozdi.

Out of place might not have been the best descriptive lol, I am more comfortable here than elsewhere I barely post anywhere else, the more tired I get the harder I find it to word things properly. Asked OH to boil the kettle for me earlier and it came out like this: 'do me a favour please and switch on the um, boily water thingy!'

Had a super odd dream but not a scary one, it was mundane and odd at the same time. I was in a supermarket with my mum, and we went to pay for mums purchases but I was undecided. The till lady said 'well you better hurry, because people have eaten ALL the lunches, and theres only icecream left, so we will be shutting at 1:24 pm which is in 2 minutes' I panicked and fan off because I did want icecream but I'm a bad decision maker- I was in a battle over which vanilla to get that would best go with my lemon ice cream sauce, when the lights went off and the tannoy said 'right thats it people, we are shut!' I was distraught in the dream, having missed out on my icecream, but had a good laugh at myself when I woke up lol

I like reading about BFPs too, and some news from graduates about how things are going, particularly in the first few weeks before a reassurance scan has happened, but I think Lozdi is right that this isn't the right thread for a daily blog about early pregnancy, as there is a whole section of baby and bump dedicated to pregnancy after a loss.

WE know Lozdi, and the other newly pregnant ladies, and are pleased for them and wish them well, but there are new ladies joining the thread all the time, or just clicking to read it, who have just found out they have miscarried, or are in the throes of it, and that is not what they will be expecting to read, nor in a lot of cases what they are in a good place to be reading. I think we have to be sensitive in these cases, and let the thread be welcoming to them and offer them the same support that it has offered us.

Which is emphatically not saying, and I hope that it won't be read this way, that pregnant ladies shouldn't post here or are not welcome, just that if they are posting, the original aim of the thread, and its title, should be in their minds, as it is for Lozdi.

Indeed! :flower:

Really glad you aren't offended! Wasn't at all sure how to word my post so that you wouldn't be. You know I wish you nothing but the best with the new baby :hugs:

I wonder about a thread for the graduates of this thread, so we can kind of stay together but keep certain talk for the pg thread and keep our posts here strictly support only. I'm a bit unsure when it comes to starting a thread!

Loz - I know how you feel, I felt exactly the same before Christmas, a bit in limbo. I love to hear of peoples scans and appointments and would miss it dearly not to read about those things but I also agree with emum. I just want us all to have our bfp then we can start our own pal/1st tri thread. Oh god I'm welling up just thinking about it. Now I know I am in my 2nd week.

I definately won't be posting a scan on here, even with a spoiler, but I'm sure I'll find somewhere to post it. I'm nervous about starting a thread lol I'll try and psyche myself up.

As long as I get to see it somewhere! I think you'd be great at starting your own thread!!

Just read about Reynaud's (auto immune - never put the two together :dohh:) may be a cause of mc. I have that, not very badly but the last 2 years have been worse than previous. I just put it down to losing weight. That another thing to ask about when I get my bloods.

As long as I get to see it somewhere! I think you'd be great at starting your own thread!!

Just read about Reynaud's (auto immune - never put the two together :dohh:) may be a cause of mc. I have that, not very badly but the last 2 years have been worse than previous. I just put it down to losing weight. That another thing to ask about when I get my bloods.

Ooh, that should help them alot with knowing what tests to go for first! And don't worry you'll get to see it, as long as it shows all is well, just not openly on here is all. Either on the new thread if I manage it, or in a private message. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->