• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I dont really feel like I belong here anymore either. Maybe we should start a buddies group. Not sure where though.

Ooh, that should help them alot with knowing what tests to go for first! And don't worry you'll get to see it, as long as it shows all is well, just not openly on here is all. Either on the new thread if I manage it, or in a private message. :hugs:

I hope you'll link it to me as well! :hugs:

I dont really feel like I belong here anymore either. Maybe we should start a buddies group. Not sure where though.

I was thinking the same...

I agree. My miscarriage was in October so it's not straight after anymore! I think a "miscarriage survivors group" or something is what we are, and whether that be newly pregnant after a loss, still trying, or whatever, all welcome. What does anybody else think?

I agree. My miscarriage was in October so it's not straight after anymore! I think a "miscarriage survivors group" or something is what we are, and whether that be newly pregnant after a loss, still trying, or whatever, all welcome. What does anybody else think?

I'm in with that!

Oh thats an absolute champion idea, and I think you should start it! :happydance:

Most of us are a way past our first cycle ttc though. I think there are more old timers posting regularly than newbies and we all know each others back stories quite well. My miscarriage was in September, so months ago now but this is still the only thread I really read on here and post on. Unless of course it's me that you are thinking of starting a new thread to escape from!

Most of us are a way past our first cycle ttc though. I think there are more old timers posting regularly than newbies and we all know each others back stories quite well. My miscarriage was in September, so months ago now but this is still the only thread I really read on here and post on. Unless of course it's me that you are thinking of starting a new thread to escape from!

What you think your not coming too? Haha you have no choice, we will carry you there if needs be! :haha::flower:

I think we should always keep an eye on this thread no matter what though, Ladies will always need support, I don't know what I'd have done without all of you.

No, it's ok Emum we've already got our secret thread

Edit- joking of course but posted accidentally before I could add a smiley :-D

I've never I've belonged anywhere more than with you ladies!! Although I agree the title may need to change. A new buddies thread would be good and then we could pop back in here to help any new people like they all helped us.

I've never I've belonged anywhere more than with you ladies!! Although I agree the title may need to change. A new buddies thread would be good and then we could pop back in here to help any new people like they all helped us.

I couldn't agree more. :hugs:

Right who's starting the buddies thread? Just so we don't end up with 5 of them?

Not me if you wan't it done in good time...took me almost an hour to start the cautious thread that you will all end up on in the near future! :haha:

Sounds like a plan to me too!
Well today was a reasonably good day today, I managed to get through the day without any more pregnancy announcements! The opposite happened actually, mrs Facebook moaning Minnie friend had her baby this morning, so I now have one less pregnant friend!
The two pregnant girls at work will be there all the time though and I had a message from one of my recently pregnant post natal group friends asking me over tomorrow. I said I couldn't do tomorrow (actually can't as Edie is at playgroup) so she suggested next week and then she cottoned on that I was avoiding her and made me cry.
But apart from that, a good day :wacko:

I could do it but it's maybe not so easy on my phone, I wouldn't be able to copy a link.

Oh no! Do you mean she made you cry with kindness and understanding, or through not understanding and putting her foot in it? I hope it was the kind one.

Hmm, well if we establish where the thread will go, then you wont need to link it as it will be top of the list in its section straight after posting.

Ok I've just done it. Will try and post a link in a mo

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/851047-started-trying-straight-after-loss-we-now.html

Just pointing out that we haven't deserted- we are all still here, just elsewhere too sometimes! :flower:

Hi ladies, I've felt exactly like Loz, want to cautiously not enter first tri yet but want to keep up with all your news but feel bad posting baby stuff here! Excellent idea on the new threads!!!

Good luck ladies I hope we will see you on the bfp thread very very soon :dust:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"