Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Lol I promised myself I wouldn't obsess an I am! When I felt like this in April I didn't for 1 min think I was pregnant we were not trying an tests were all negative till day before af was due now I'm feeling same again I can't help but wonder but also feel that would be too lucky falling again that quick after mc even though from stories on here I know it happens! Suppose will know soon but not soon enough for my impatience! Glad you are all here to off load this too x x x

Ha I know what you mean about obsessing. I said I wouldn't this cycle but now I have O'd I am really hoping for a BFP and I'll probably be gutted if I don't get one! Just really want to be pg again. xx

Fingers crossed and baby dust for you. I was hoping to just wait and see what happens but after last few days I now know I do really want to be pregnant again x over analysing every sign prob not good for me as you say to I will be gutted really hoped I'd handle it better than this but only telling you guys all this not going to tell hubby or friends all this stuff x just remembered another symptom having really vivid dreams last few nights woke up this morn crying thinking hubby had left me lol hormones are strange eh x

It's easy to get obsessed with TTC, especially when you want a baby so much. I like to think that I'll be a bit more easy going when it comes to TTC #2 but I probably won't lol!

I felt a twinge earlier in my right ovary and decided that it must've been ov, but I've just felt a similar one in my left ovary so I'm just obsessing I think. I've come to terms with the fact that I'll probably O while DH is away, but I'm sort of hoping that it's on Thursday or Friday rather than today or yesterday, because then I know I'd have no chance and I could have a month off from the 2ww and overanalysing every little thing.

Hiya

Thats true, i got my BFP the cycle i wasnt expecting it and wasnt obsessing at all!! Always the way!!

I got a +ve OPK this afternoon, just gotta get another :sex: in ... think Ben wants a rest!

xxx

Clobo, so glad you finally O.

Girls I know what you mean about not obsessing. I promised myself I wouldn't last month and I lied to myself lol... This time I am staying busy and doing everything I can to stay distracted from thinking I have symptoms.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Clobo on the positive opk:happydance::happydance:

Lets have another ovulation party. Whos next??????

Funnily enough the cycle I did not obsess and take a million tests was the month I got my bfp. Should learn really but dont.

Hopefully me Debzie!

I've just pee'd in a pot, waiting for it to cool so I can test with a IC. Does anyone know why you have to wait until it cools with the diptests? TMI but trying to pee in a pot when you need to poo is not easy lol!

:rofl: ha ha yes i agree that is very tricky!!!

Ooh, i dont wait for it to cool, maybe i didnt read the instructions properly, oops! Mine seem to wrk ok though!

What does it say?? xxx

Yeah ickle I hope your next.
I dont wait I just dip straight away. I use the top off the ariel gel the one you use to put the gel into the washer. Its just right to cup at the front without having to pee on your hands lol. then I stand it in the plughole on the sink so it does not tip.....

I once did a thread asking what folks use it was funny. Like the tops off deodorant, disposable shot glasses, toothpast lids.

LMAO! I use a bowl that a christmas pudding came in and then pour a smaller amount into an old jug from an iron so I can check that it's dark enough (the bowl is black).

Test is negative. I think it's darker than yesterday though. Just waiting for it to clear properly so I can see.

Ooo it is darker! Here's a pic :)

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x436/pand15/photo.jpg

Debz - I would love to read that thread. Hysterical. I use an old plastic cup that I keep in our medical cupboard. I had a fit a few months back when I saw one of our nieces drinking from an identical cup - luckily Dh gave it to them from our camping kit - you should have seen nieces face though when I practically shouted "Where did you get that cup?!!!" Ha ha ha.

As requested see of the link works as I am on my phone.

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/541097-poas-addicts-sort-vessel-do-you-use-catch-you-urine.html

My dd occaisionally grabs mine to play with in the yuck.

Well I woke up this morning to full flow never been so pleased to see her. Means if i follow the se ov pattern as before the mmc I will ov on cd 17-19 right when we ate on holiday in ibiza:dohh: might get tricky with dd being on the same room. Don't know if i will temp on hols might just take my opks. Funny how i am on cd 1 when the majority of you ladies are in the tww. I will try and keep you sane.

Debzie - glad AF showed up for you and you can start your next cycle now.

I was going to do an OPK with SMU but I didn't have time this morning and there's no way I could take my pee pot to the toilet at work without looking like a lunatic lol! I really want to see a positive - I've not had one before.

My temp dipped slightly this morning, which is a good thing because I'd have had crosshairs if it'd been 0.02 degrees higher and given how my ovaries feel I def haven't o'd yet. Driving to work wasn't pleasant - I felt every bump in the road. I hope my eggy pops out soon.

ETA - are any of you ladies a member of the girly sanctuary? It's right down at the bottom of the forums list. Just wondered if it's worth joining or not.

Morning ladies! Ovulation party, yay :happydance:

My pee cup is one of the little plastic cups I got with a travel kettle :haha:

Glad to hear you got AF Debz which I know is a weird thing to say but at least your body is getting back to normal :)

ickle pand that definitely looks like ovulation is on the way! :)

Hiya

Yay Amanda, thats deffo an almost positive!! I use those same tests and mine are only a tiny bit darker than that when they are positive!! :wohoo: Ive never seen that bit of the forum, ill have a look in a mo!

I use a disposeable drinking cup, got loads leftover from our housewarming party!! Its no mean feat to be able to pee, hold the cup without getting wet and then dip and wash the cup out!! Ha ha thats funny using the washing liquid cup!! Ill have a read of that thread in a mo!! Im glad i dont like christmas pudding, i dont think id ever be able to look at one of the containers again!! :rofl:

Debzie, yay for :witch:, i felt like that when mine came, hopefully its getting rid of all old lining and preparing you for a successful bean next time round!! Yep we'll be counting on you to tell us off for symptom spotting and POAS too early!!! I went to Ibiza recently it was LUSH!!! :plane:

Mrsmax, have you managed to abstain from POAS?? We all have our fingers crossed for you chick :dust:

AFM, temp gone up this morning and ovaries feel much less tender! EWCM only last yesterday and its gone back to creamy so hopefully i ovulated sometime last night and my marathon bonking session all counts!!

Massive hugs :hugs:

morning ladies, how is everyone doing 2day? I'am feeling a it blah today think its a mixture of it being a horrid rainy day and the fact i can see my neighbours daughter from my window who happens to be 6months pregnant and keeps poping out into her garden to have a FAG!!!!! ive counted 8 fags shes had so far. I have no right to judge but i cant help it i just want to go out and scream at her to take better care of that precious life growing inside her. I used to be a smoker so know how hard it is to give up, suppose it just doesnt bother some people:wacko:

Rant over with now haha. :dust: to everyone

Clobo - sounds like you O'd. Hopefully you get higher temps in the next couple of days and get your crosshairs :)

Heavyheart - I hate that too. My SIL smoked and drank through her last pregnancy, even though she'd lost a daughter at 31 weeks. You'd think that going through that would make you even more careful, but obviously not.

I can't wait to test tonight. I know I can't BD or anything but it's still exciting :) How long after a +ve do you O? I'm sure I've read it can be anywhere between 12 and 36 hours. Does that sound right?

Looks like we are having another ovulation party here Clobo:happydance::happydance::happydance:

And another ickle:happydance::happydance: You can ov as late as 48 hours after the surge in LH.

Heavyheart I too hate people smoking when they are pregnant I gave up when I was pregnant with dd and have not gone back since. I was thinking the same when I saw a heavily pregnant women smoking outside tesco today could have gone over and stubbed it out.

AFM thad dam witch has really got me ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->