Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

oop was gonna say at least I know my IC dont give evaps too.. keeping all the ones from this cycle labelled and all stark white so far x

Hi satansprite and welcome. So sorry for your loss.

Lola ICS are rubbish those I have are 10 miu post miscarriage they were stark white and I was still getting positives on 25miu pound shop ones. So don't give up hope hun. I splashed out on a tesco digi when they were on offer last month... will be sabing them if af is late but my ics serve a need to constantly poas.

Hey all, just thought I'd add my bit.
We had our BFN on 14/7/11... I started bleeding on 19/7 through to the 21/7, I had lots of blood tests and HCG went up, so Dr was happy and told us to come back for a scan in two weeks. Had the scan on the 4/8 and there was nothing there :shrug: so I had another blood test whcih showed HCG was declining. Not sure when the mc was, I guess somewhen over the last couple of weeks.
So I've started charting my BBT and CM again, which seems to indicate that I am ovulating again. I am due back for another blood test in two weeks to make sure my HCG has gone down... so I guess we'll just wait and see... unless AF comes along in the meantime..

I just found this statistic on the infertility network website and thought I'd share it with you all.

"You should be positive about any future pregnancies as there is a very good chance that they will be successful. Overall, if you miscarried in your last pregnancy there is an 81% chance of a successful outcome for your next pregnancy and even if you have had 3 consecutive miscarriages, there is still a 60% chance that your next pregnancy will be successful."

That's great ickle pand. So after 1 mc you still have the same chance of a successful pregnancy as if you'd never mc'd. I think I read that even after 2 the chance of mc is only raised very slightly. Gives us all hope :)

I feel an immense sense of gloom setting in accompanied by the urge to punch people at work - reckon AF has her sights on me. Could just be the fact it's monday though :)

I've been feeling really down all weekend. Had a good long cry on Saturday and a wee one in the toilets at work this morning but I'm starting to feel a little better. My chart doesn't look great at all for O yet but hopefully something will show up at my blood test on Wed, that or AF will show up and I can start again with my CBFM.

How's everyone else?

Welcome ozzi sorry that you have to be here.

Amanda thanks for that gives some hope. Sorry your feeling down.

Elhaym sorry your not feeling too good either let's just hope its increased progesterone and not af.

Afm temps are declining nicely cm still watery n ewcm so happily bding. See what todays opk does.

Wow low temp today Debz, you got to be O'ing soon :thumbup:

tbh I don't even mind if it's AF just want to get this cycle over now. This thursday when AF is due it will be 6 weeks since my scan where I started to mc. I am so over this cycle now lol just want it to end :)

I've been feeling really down all weekend. Had a good long cry on Saturday and a wee one in the toilets at work this morning but I'm starting to feel a little better. My chart doesn't look great at all for O yet but hopefully something will show up at my blood test on Wed, that or AF will show up and I can start again with my CBFM.

How's everyone else?

I know what you mean. My chart does not look good for O and it's really getting to me today. This is so frustrating.

Hopefully you'll get some answers soon if nothing else definitely by Wed when you have the bloodwork done. :hugs:

Welcome ozzi sorry that you have to be here.

Amanda thanks for that gives some hope. Sorry your feeling down.

Elhaym sorry your not feeling too good either let's just hope its increased progesterone and not af.

Afm temps are declining nicely cm still watery n ewcm so happily bding. See what todays opk does.

:happydance: WOO HOO time to get busy :sex:

tbh I don't even mind if it's AF just want to get this cycle over now. This thursday when AF is due it will be 6 weeks since my scan where I started to mc. I am so over this cycle now lol just want it to end :)

I know exactly how you feel. I'm so over this "cycle" or whatever you wanna call this in between stage.

I know exactly how you feel. I'm so over this "cycle" or whatever you wanna call this in between stage.

Yeah I know what you mean it doesn't feel like a proper cycle. My longest cycle ever was 33 days so I'm obviously way over that now and still not expecting AF till Thurs. :wacko:

Hows your chart looking? You said it's not loooking good for O? Post the link, I'm not an expert but I love chart stalking :haha:

I know exactly how you feel. I'm so over this "cycle" or whatever you wanna call this in between stage.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know what you mean it doesn't feel like a proper cycle. My longest cycle ever was 33 days so I'm obviously way over that now and still not expecting AF till Thurs. :wacko:

Hows your chart looking? You said it's not loooking good for O? Post the link, I'm not an expert but I love chart stalking :haha:[/QUOTE]

I wish my cycle was only 33 days. The longest cycle was 54 days. Arrgggh. :dohh:

Keep us posted on if :af: shows on Thur or not.

Here is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/353497
Pretty sad if you ask me...:nope:

Missed Miscarriage-
I to have just had this happen. Last week AUG. 1 at 11:15am i delivered a baby boy. We went Sunday night to get a 3d ultra sound with family and found out the baby had no heart beat. I was crushed...we went to the hospital and I delivered the next day. I was 16 weeks but they think the baby died a little after 13 weeks. The baby died from Amniotic Band Syndrome....im having trouble coping with this because I already loved the baby so much. It was hard holding him and saying goodbye and now i miss him so much and feel empty. Any suggestions on how to get back to normal and hopefully feel happiness again. My faith is the only thing getting me through this and my supportive husband. I think the only thing that will make me happy is trying again....waiting to see how long I have to wait.

Missed Miscarriage-
I to have just had this happen. Last week AUG. 1 at 11:15am i delivered a baby boy. We went Sunday night to get a 3d ultra sound with family and found out the baby had no heart beat. I was crushed...we went to the hospital and I delivered the next day. I was 16 weeks but they think the baby died a little after 13 weeks. The baby died from Amniotic Band Syndrome....im having trouble coping with this because I already loved the baby so much. It was hard holding him and saying goodbye and now i miss him so much and feel empty. Any suggestions on how to get back to normal and hopefully feel happiness again. My faith is the only thing getting me through this and my supportive husband. I think the only thing that will make me happy is trying again....waiting to see how long I have to wait.

I am so sorry for your loss, my condolences :hugs: It is such a cruel and terribly unfair thing to happen and my heart breaks for all the ladies it happens to.

I wish I could tell you how to get back to normal but there's no easy way. But make sure to let yourself grieve. Cry if you need to, shout and scream if you feel like it. Just do what you feel. I agree trying again soon gave us something positive to work towards. The pain will feel very raw now but day by day it will get better - hugs and strength coming your way hun :hugs:

Hi can I just ask u a question ,I lost a baby last month:cry::cry: and had a natural mc at ten weeks ,I started staining brown the first day then bled the next day ,I am now on cd17-18 and am trying again this month ,I usually o ulate on cd19 but my opks are all blank,can I ask u lovely ladies wen u ovulated the month after a loss please,thanks in advance,Much love,xxxxxx

Hi ladies :wave:

Welcome to the new ladies, im so sorry that you have been through such a hideous experience and have to join us here, we are working our way out slowly and soon we will all be in the 1st Tri with our forever babies. I agree that getting back to TTC really helps with the moving on :hugs:

Elhaym, aw chick, its not just you and i think it being Monday didnt help!! Hopefully its all those baby hormones!!!

Well im wishing everyone lots of :dust: we are due some more good news soon im sure of it xxx

OZZI, Sorry for your loss, but welcome nonetheless to a wonderful group of ladies that know how you are feeling. :wave: You are in the same situation I found myself in back in July. We started immediately, and it looks as though I am OV again. I wish you luck, and plenty of :dust: on this journey. Your charting and temping is sure to pay off.

ICKLE, I too read that on FF, which is great, it is also what my doc told me when we went back in for a check up so it helps remain faithful in our journey. GL that something shows at your appt, waiting for ANYTHING during the egg-chase just sucks! :duist:

ELHAYM, I hope that AF doesn't arrive for you and it is infact something more grand. However, I understand not minding if it does, just to be out of an uncomfy cycle. GL either way, looking forward to hearing your news. :dust:

BASTE, your drop IS curious, but I have seen all types of changes and charts so anything can happen, here is to hoping that it is OV :dust:

TCON, So Sorry for your loss! :hugs: Forehead kisses to your angel boy. However, welcome to a wonderful group of women :wave: I can tell you that, trying again, immediately, actually has helped us cope. So I think that is a good idea for you as well. GL and I hope you will be TTC very very soon.... :dust:

DESPERADO, everyone is different for sure. Some cycles go right back, some don't. Alot of it is when MC happened. In my case, my baby's HB stopped at 8w2d, I MC on 10w0d, and it appears that I am OV on CD20 (today) but that is a 1-2 days different than the past.I have OV anywhere from CD16-20. I say, temp, chart, and to get familar with your cycle again. GL, I hope you get a sticky bean sooooooon... :dust:

Well ladies, it looks like I have a +OPK and temp rise today. I am hoping it continues. We had a "donation" this morning, right on time, and will do another Wed morning! FXD that I catch the egg!!! :dust:

How are you ladies today?

Hi Ladies, I'm a total newby to the site so first of all hello to you all and I'm very sorry for your losses.

I lost my baby at the end of June :cry: I was almost 16 wks when I found out but the baby died in the uterus at 13 weeks. I had bleeding and brown discharge pretty much from the start but 3 early scans showed heartbeat and movement. I am 99% certain I lost my amniotic fluid in my sleep at 12/13 weeks.

Anyway, I've just finished my first period since and we're considering TTC again but at the minute we're just NTNP.

Good luck to everyone xx

TCon812011 - it sounds like I've gone through something very similar to you, if you don't mind can I ask about Amniotic Band Syndrome?? The hospital haven't given me a reason for the miscarriage, just said we were unlucky but there must be some reason for the waters breaking??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->