Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Morning ladies just been lurking for a day or so.

Wecome new ladies so sorry for your losses.

Bastegirl let's hope you did ov n caught that egg. Yey another ovulation party.

Mrsmm I think your donations have been well timrs and giving your temps yeah another ovulation party.

Good look all you ladies nearing the end of the tww hoping and praying some lil beans are getting cosey and super sticky for you all.

Amanda hope you too have some answers soon.

Afm temps are still low have risen slightly the last two days but dont think i have ovd yet think its just my pre ov dip, then rise then ov dip. Going on hols this evening and dont know if I will be keeping up the temping. Will see. X

Hi everyone not posted since got first af but have been reading everyday you are all such a great bunch x I love reading all your experiences x I just wish I knew how you all stayed so positive x I'm not sure about my ov but should be around now been dtd more than usual lol hubby wanted a night off last night hope that wasn't a bad thing to do x I really thought I'd fall straight after mc an never now I really think it will be this month don't know how I'll feel if I don't I just want to be pregnant again x I know you all feel like this but you all sound so in control how do you cope with the disappointment every month? We decided we'll try for a yr then stop but now I'm thinking I don't know if I can cope for that long and maybe we just shouldn't bother trying and be happy with the 3 that we have (only 1 is my hubbies) i don't think I could do the charting it would take over my life I think aaaaargh I'm sorry this is probably just a big ramble hopefully just feeling like this as I'll be on my 2ww now or in next couple of days I need to find some patience!
Good luck to all you guys hope you all get bfp soon x

OMG I'm going mad waiting for this phone call with my test results. The nurse usually phones between 2 and 3 and nothing yet. I ran to the toilet and back again so I didn't miss it, but still nothing yet. I've got my phone on vibrate so I don't miss it while I'm working, but mates keep texting me and making me jump for the phone lol!

Sorry just had to tell someone :)

ELHAYM, I think you should just wait. Could be a little different this time around, and I agree with waiting to take it easy on the co-workers, I am the same in that sense. However, I am am tsting mid-week soooo.... :dust:

ICKLE, sorry you saw BFN, and your arm had to get all that poking and proding.... jeez. That nurse better call soon, I too am anxious for your results! GL :dust:

DEBZIE, My dips on the chart looked like that before and are kinda like that now.... GL :dust:

AFM, I think I am confusing myself. :haha: I mean, my temp increased alot this morning, but I don't feel good so I am wondring if it is that? FF didn't change and show a OV yet either but the OPKs did. They are faint this morning, slight eye-strain to see it. I am thinking I am 2DPO, but could be off. "Donations: Mon and Wed morning, so thinking if I did OV CD19 or CD20, there is a chance I am in the egg chase. Trying to stay positive! :dust: FXD

AFM, I think I am confusing myself. :haha: I mean, my temp increased alot this morning, but I don't feel good so I am wondring if it is that? FF didn't change and show a OV yet either but the OPKs did. They are faint this morning, slight eye-strain to see it. I am thinking I am 2DPO, but could be off. "Donations: Mon and Wed morning, so thinking if I did OV CD19 or CD20, there is a chance I am in the egg chase. Trying to stay positive! :dust: FXD

MrsMM your chart looks great! I think you will have no problem catching that eggie. :dance:

I'm still thinking that I just Oed but temp is very slow...so we'll see what tomorrow brings.

OMG I'm going mad waiting for this phone call with my test results. The nurse usually phones between 2 and 3 and nothing yet. I ran to the toilet and back again so I didn't miss it, but still nothing yet. I've got my phone on vibrate so I don't miss it while I'm working, but mates keep texting me and making me jump for the phone lol!

Sorry just had to tell someone :)

Hope you get the call soon. I hate waiting for results it makes me go crazy everytime my phone rings, beeps, whatever. :wacko:

Hi ladies, think AF is going to get me today, started with reddish CM this morning.

No cramps yet, just hope it's not too bad, I've heard first AF after MMC can be painful :(

Hi

Nooooooo, Elhaym, shoo the witch away, could be implantation bleeding?? Really hope so chick!! Just for info though, my first AF after mc was the lightest one I ever had so not always a painful heavy one. :hugs:

Hopefully lots of ladies are in the TWW now, Bastetgrrl, MrsMM, MrsKG ... good luck :dust:

Debzie, hope you have a lovely holiday :plane:

Amanda, did you get the phone call with your results?? I have to ring for mine today ... good luck :hugs:

xxxx

Elhaym - Sorry to hear it sounds like the witch got you too, hopefully she'll be kind this time though.

Clobo - any symptoms or signs of AF yet?

Mrs M - hope your temp stays high today.

Bastet - Hope you get some clearer temps - I hate having to analyse things too much!

AFM - I got my results, my levels have started dropping so it looks like this cycle is annovulatory. They only got to half of what the clinic likes to see :( I've been having weird cramps and twinges. Hopefully it's AF - the sooner she arrives the better!

Still no idea what my present from DH is - it's wrapped up and sitting on our unit. He said I can open it whenever I want but I'm going to try and hold out until my birthday cos it's crap to have nothing to open on the day lol!

Hiya Amanda,

Oh chick, annovulatory cycle is rubbish, well I hope the witch shows soon and you can get on with a fresh new cycle :dust:

You are being as patient as me not testing then waiting to open your pressy, is your birthday on Monday?? I really cant wait to find out what it is!! What shape is it? Heavy??

Well I got lots of symptoms but it could just be my body playing tricks on me!!!!

xxxx

99% sure it's AF, it's bright red and I have that dull heavy feeling. Luckily no bad cramps yet. Clobo, sorry I've forgotten did you have an ERPC? I wonder if that makes a difference to first AF, might be lighter than if you mc naturally?

Sorry about the anov cycle Amanda, I've had one or two, they're annoying as you just want to get them out of the way and start a fresh cycle!

Clobo when are you testing? :D I'm excited! Your temp is still high! x

Yeah it's a bit of a downer, but it's probably because I've put on some weight since the m/c and just can't seem to get the motivation to lose it. I really need to get serious if I'm going to keep our place on the IVF list though :/

I can feel it's in a box so it could be any shape. The box is about the size of an A4 piece of paper and maybe 4" thick. It's not heavy or really light either. Apparently it's not the main one though. The main one is from him and my parents and it's in an A4 envelope so it's some sort of gift voucher for something, like an experience day of some sort. God knows what though!

You're doing so well to hold out testing. Your chart looks good so far. Here's hoping it stays like that! You have to post as soon as you test on Saturday so we know!]

Has anyone else had strange AF pains after their m/c? These are really different to my usual, a lot sharper and seem to be in a different area. I think last months were weird too but I've just been putting it down to the after effects of the m/c. I've got appointments one with my gynae and the other with the fertility consultant next month so I'll mention it to the both of them and see what they say.

HIya

Elhaym, aw no, shoo witch shoo!! I had a natural mc that lasted about 6 weeks of bleeding, i was surprised to have a light AF as i had retained products in there that did some out with that AF, wierd!!

Amanda, hmmm, could it be like a docking station for your i pod?? Something like that?? Its really hard motivating yourself to do these things, dont push yourself too much, take little steps and get back into it!! :hugs:

xxxx

Hi ladies, hope you're all well.

I'm 8dpo and driving myself mad :shrug: had twinges and lots of creamylotiony cm I'm feeling doubtful though.

FX for you all

I wondered if it was a dock for my iphone with an alarm clock on it, because I'd use it in the morning to wake up and at night to charge my phone, which is "technically twice a day", like he keeps saying, but I don't think it felt heavy enough for that. I'm sure I asked him if it was something to do with my phone and he said no. Maybe I won't make it to Monday after all lol!

Hi Ladies - hope you you are all well :flower:

I'm still quite new to this so bare with me! We're NTNP after a miscarriage at 15 wks in June :cry:

Well, I'm saying NTNP but for the past few days I'm convinced I'm OV and can't get it out of my head so we've been making a bit more efffort in the bedroom :blush:

Can anyone help me with the symptoms of ovulation?? I've got OPKs and thermometer in the house but I'm just not ready to start on that stressful road again yet.

I've had CM/EWCM for past few days and yesterday I just felt completely wiped out and a little bit sicky. Also, I woke up at about 4 am this morning with really bad cramps down there. Does any of this sound promising?? :shrug:

Thanks xx

99% sure it's AF, it's bright red and I have that dull heavy feeling. Luckily no bad cramps yet. Clobo, sorry I've forgotten did you have an ERPC? I wonder if that makes a difference to first AF, might be lighter than if you mc naturally?

Sorry about the anov cycle Amanda, I've had one or two, they're annoying as you just want to get them out of the way and start a fresh cycle!

Aw am so sorry u think af is starting, i hope not but if it is at least its a fresh cycle eh. My af was first after mc (i also had to have a d&c) and it hasn't been that heavy or sore just the first day was full flow and after a couple of painkillers the light cramps and sore back wore off. My bleeding is just faint spotting today so its only lasted 4 days. :hugs:

@Carry22

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: You have come to the right place!

EWCM is a good sign, usually you will ovulate on the last day of EWCM as it dries up soon after ov (of course not for everyone but this is the general pattern).

However because your hormones are all over the place after mc it's not always easy to tell. I had a patch of EWCM, it went away for a week, then came back and I ovulated after that second patch. Same with the cramps, could be ov but might be your body just adjusting. How long ago was your mc if you don't mind me asking?

Best plan might be to BD every 2/3 days for a while until you think you've ovulated xx

Aw am so sorry u think af is starting, i hope not but if it is at least its a fresh cycle eh. My af was first after mc (i also had to have a d&c) and it hasn't been that heavy or sore just the first day was full flow and after a couple of painkillers the light cramps and sore back wore off. My bleeding is just faint spotting today so its only lasted 4 days. :hugs:

Yeah still no real cramps just a bit twingy. It's still not started yet just coloured CM sometimes, but this has happened to me before then she suddenly shows up out of the blue!

I'm glad it wasn't too bad for you, I've heard stories of ladies having AF that was worse than the miscarriage! :wacko:

Let's hope it's May babies for us then chick! :hugs: When do you usually ov? xx

yeah ive heard of women suffering alot with their first af but ive been lucky.

Well ill keep my fingers crossed for u chick!! My oldest daughter was born in may so if this is my lucky month then we will have 2 may bdays lol

I usualy ov cd14 but dnt know if mc will have messed me up. Iam still not going to temp or do opk's just going to bed every other day and watch out for any ov signs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->