Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

ELHAYM, AF is unpleasant enough (although she is taking it alittle easy on you thus far) hopefully it doesn't change that OV and you can be earlier than expected so you aren't at friends. GL

CLOBO, I agree, that chart looks GOOD!!! OH HOW I HOPE this is IT for you!!! FXD!!! GL!!! LOADS of :dust:!!!! Start these :bfp:s for us tomorrow morning!!!

BASTE, enjoy the concert, no worries about monday until you have enjoyed the music!!! GL @ the appt!

AFM, my chart looks different this morning, FF finally put some crosshairs up, which is as I expected, Sun OV!! I have a GREAT chance of catching that egg, because my OPK was pos in the evening, not fully pink in the morning, but deeply pink that evening. So if 12-24 hrs is true to scale, we are in good timing because it was 13 hours later that the "donation" was placed!!! FXD. Wed's "donation" could be a little off, but was just covering ground.... I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I am a little sluggish today and have had some cramps since last night, reminding me of AF :wacko: My temp only increased slightly this morning. 5DPO, and hoping my temps stay up.... FXD!

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend, and we get some rest, :bfp:s, and more great news!!

:dust: and :hugs: to the thread!!!

Thanks MrsMM! Will have to make sure to do plenty of BDing before we go, I doubt I can get a sneaky one in while we are there, as they live on a houseboat :rofl: so quite hard to go hide somewhere! LOL!

Yay for crosshairs, I hope the little guys made it to the egg! Have a great weekend yourself :flower:

MrsMM - I think your chart looks good! I bet you caught that eggie! :happydance:

Ha ha, ill probably be on here first as Ben will most likely be fast asleep!!!! :rofl:

Kas, good to hear from you, wow almost 9 weeks, hope everything is going ok?? :hugs:

Elhaym, aw rubbish, so sorry the witch came, evil!! :hugs: Yes i felt like that after my first AF after mc too, I felt like things had all cleared and I was back to "normal"!!

Amanda, aw, and im excited to find out what your birthday present is!!!!

Hi Glow, I can see you chick, I really hope you are ok?? :hugs:

xxx

Cloey - any news? did u test?? :hugs:

yep im 9 weeks tomorrow which just feels unreal as found out in 3rd week. Fingers crossed continues as it has been (still no ms) xxx

Hiya

I tested and it was a BFN and massive temp drop today :cry: Im absolutely gutted ... however i picked myself up and got all my hair chopped off at the hairdressers ... I now have a Katie Holmes choppy bob (well i hope thats what it looks like anyway!!)

Good work Kas, Im glad you are ok, dont worry too much about ms, some people dont get it and some get it late!! :hugs:

xxxx

Hello again ladies. After I wrote something on here I have continued lurking. I wish you all the best of luck and LOTS of baby dust!!
I do have a question about my temp. I'm not sure exactly when my hormone levels dropped back to non-pregnant but I started charting a couple days after my doctor said my beta was 2.7. Anyways I seemed to have caught ovulation when temping we dtd for the first time the 8th and my temp went up the 9th so I am hoping that there is a chance we caught the egg. This morning (5 dpo) my temp dropped to my coverline (I also took it at 4am and usually take it at 7am but I woke up at 4 and couldn't fall back to sleep) this drop concerns me. My last cycle (when I became pregnant) I had a slight dip around 5-6 dpo (not positive which of the two days I O'd) and then it went back up and then up a little higher a couple days later.
Has anyone had this big of a dip happen this early? Based on my normal cycle I should see AF 12 days after ovulation. So going on that she should not be making an appearance just yet.
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc514/cmcm02162011/82011.png

*TMI I forgot to add this morning I had a LOT of stretchy eggwhite discharge again. I had it for almost a week around my suggested ovulation day. I added it on to FF and it went from solid red line to dotted. I am pretty sure I ovulated around the time FF says because out of curiosity I took an opk on the 9th and it was dark almost the same color as the control line and faded over the next few days so I stopped. Part of me completely dismissed that since I hadn't been testing before the suggested ovulation date. IDK. I'm thinking I might be having a wonky cycle which to me is no good :-(

Aw Clobo I'm gutted for you. I really thought this was it. Your new hairstyle sounds lovely!

I started spotting today finally. Looking forward to setting up my CBFM and getting started with it. I decided to give myself the weekend off from temping. Was nice to wake up without an alarm for once lol!

Semanthia that dip is most likely because of the time that you temped. There is a way to correct it on FF, I think on the data tab but I'm on my phone so I can't check just now.

We also get an oestrogen surge around then which brings our temps down but it usually jumps back up again the following day. Theres also a chance that it could be an implantation dip but from what I've read on FF, they only happen about a quarter of the time. Don't worry about 1 temp though, it's more the overall pattern you're looking for.

Yeah I've seen plenty of dips that went straight back up the next day, could just be an odd temp because of the different time you did it, or from your estrogen surge as IP says. Keep going and the pattern should become clearer in a few days. :)

Clobo that's such a shame hun, sorry :hugs: Hair sounds amazing! Mine needs cutting so badly but I haven't bothered with it for ages, it's embarrassing, I need to sort it! x

Thanks ickle pand & Elhaym! I had indicated that there was a time difference which made the dot white instead of blue and I found a discard button also. I'm not going to discard it just yet, I think I am going to leave it and just watch my other temps this cycle. It just seemed like a big drop for being taken at a different time IDK. I'm still pretty new at this charting thing.

ahhh cloey im sorry :( But i bet your hair looks great :) i ALWAYS wish i could have a bob but my hair is naturally curly.... so the bob would be an afro! Defo wouldnt suit me :(

well im going to keep lurking until you DO get your BFP hun - and im sure it wont be long xxx

Hi lovely ladies! Quick post as on my phone. I have still been following you all every day and hoping for you all to. I'm sorry to those that the witch got but it's one step further to a bfp cycle. Xxx

I've been quiet as had brown discharge and cramping for 2 weeks so was feeling really down. Managed to get Dr to move my scan from 19th to today and it was good news. Baby measuring 7 weeks 1 day and little heart flickering away. Still under care of consultant as my cyst has grown a bit but they don't seem to concerned at moment. Xx

Love to you all xxxx

I am definitely trying straight after, I have already had a successful pregnancy directly after a miscarriage with DD#2

I've been lurking on this thread, read the whole thing yesterday lol!
I'm so sorry for everyone's loss and congrats to those who have had a BFP and baby dust to those of us still waiting for one!!
I had a natural m/c 2 weeks ago, waiting to O, no positive OPKs yet... waiting is so hard. I just want to get right to it but I suppose my poor body needs a break too after all of this.
Today is our 1 year wedding anniversary, unfortunatly DH is working til midnight so we will do something tomorrow.
Feeling tired and just wishful today. Hope all of you are ok xx

Hi stewie and welcome :hi: So sorry for your loss, wishing you lots of luck this cycle. My ovulation was delayed by a week, it depends on how long it takes for your HCG to drop.

Happy anniversary by the way, I hope this year brings both of you good news and happiness. :flower:

Hi guys congrats on the new BFPS - nothing happening here - stark white tests and no AF yet. SIGH. Get a move on body.

heavyheart my sons birthday is may 19th too!! x

thanks elhaym! I think my hcg levels dropped quickly because it was a really early m/c.
just have to wait I guess.... 'night all !

Hi All

Welsome Stewie, sorry for your loss but good to see that you are back in the saddle and trying again, it really does help to move on :hugs:

Well the :witch: visited me yesterday so not my cycle ..... this time all im doing is clomid, being healthy and lots of :sex: im fed up with temping, OPKs etc etc!!

:dust: xxx

cloey i think thats the best way forward. i never did temping, charting etc as when i tried i just got stressed - relax and have lots of :sex:!!! Oh yeh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->