Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Ooo a May baby would be lovely. A bump to keep you warm over winter and then maternity leave over summer and having the weather to take the baby out for walks, sounds wonderful :)

Ooo a May baby would be lovely. A bump to keep you warm over winter and then maternity leave over summer and having the weather to take the baby out for walks, sounds wonderful :)

aw it is lovely, my daughter is may 19th. It was lovely having the nice weather ahead of us for walks and showing her off, handy for birthday parties and bbq in the garden.

Aaargh AF what are you doing? She is teasing me - still red/brown in CM but nothing on pad. Get a bloody move on!

Elhaym - thanks for the support and advice :hugs:

I had a medically managed miscarriage on 22nd June, I was almost 16 wks but have since found out the baby died at 13wks.

I had quite a bit of EWCM a couple of weeks after the MMC but then AF came on 25th July so pretty much bang on a month after

I was doing OPK and temp charting at beginning of the year but I can't remember my cycle length or anything else so I feel like I'm learning all over again with TTC :dohh:

Can I ask what your situation is?? Have you been TTC for long??

CLOBO, looking at my chart and my OPKs (confusing after MC) it seems I am likely 3-4DPO... TWW ugh! Did you get your results yet?

AMANDA, sorry your temps took a dive, I hope AF visits soon then so you can get back into the chase this month. I agree with you about the gifts, GOTTA have something to open ON your bday....

ELHAYM, well since she came, it so good that AF is being nice and not physically rough to you. The sooner, the faster you're back into the chase.

MEACHY, head up, no AF, still in this chase! FXD :dust:

CARRY, sorry for your loss :hugs: Welcome :wave: to a WONDERFUL bunch of ladies, I hope we can all be of some help and comfort to you.

HEAVY, I am glad to hear AF is easing away so you can join this chase again....

AFM, my chart looks different this morning, I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I feel better today, not sick like yesterday. My temp rose more this morning, and it seems I OV on Sunday. I did not that the OPK was the darkest in the evening. I do morning and evening just in case I ov I think that I OV on CD19 or CD20 but that is hopefulness since the "donation" was monday, I want to think I timed things so well. I think I am 3-4DPO??? Just hoping my temps stay up and I have a :bfp: in my near future.... FXD!

:dust: to the whole thread!!!

Hiya

Yep a spring baby would be lovely wouldnt it!!

Elhaym, hope its not actually the witch but if it is then the least she could do is get on with it :hugs:

MrsMM, sounds like you did time things well chick! :dust:

Carry, I think temping is brilliant, it really helps you be in control, let us know if you need any help and if you start again and put a link to your chart in your signature we can stalk it :hugs:

Good luck everybody! I got my results, 190.8!!!!!!! I think the measurement in the UK is different to the US, im going to google it and see but i know that anything over 50 means you ovulated!!

:dust:

Thanks for the advice Clobo :thumbup:

I did do temping at the start of the year but I didn't really do it religiously, too lazy at the time! But I'm def thinking about starting it up seriously this time.

Can you give me a quick recap on how to do it properly. When do I start - is it the first day of AF?? Do I take it first thing in the morning, before I even get up?

I hope I'm right in thinking the temp stays the same until you ovulate and then goes up after you've OV ??

Sorry, I found it so confusing :haha:

Hiya

Look at my charts and look at my December one .... thats a near perfect example of what happens. You can start anytime but put in cd1 as the day of your last period. Then temp every morning when you get up, the important thing is to do the same every day, some people have it by their bed, i get up and immediately take it whilst i go to the loo so OH cant hear me do it!!!! :rofl: I do it orally but some people do it vaginally, and you can also add other signs in, cervical mucus is another one that FF uses to look for fertility signs but you can put other things in like ovulation pain etc. On FF there is a tutorial that you can read, when you have a spare half hour i recommend it, it teaches you loads!!

Good luck with it chick xxxx

Sorry I have been away, I know I have missed alot but my computer crashed so I will be without out Internet for awhile and we switched phone company's so no more iPhone and internet. I just used a friends phone to update you all. I got my BFP Sunday & I had an appointment today and I will be 5 weeks on Monday. So far so good, due date is April 16th. I wish I had time to go back and read everything that's been going on but guess I have to wait till I get internet back. I wish you all luck and I hope my lil bean sticks around this time. :)

Clobo that's really high! My clinic say anything over a 30 is a positive for ovulation. Progesterone levels, also rocket high when you're pregnant...

Look at this chart for levels in a normal menstrual cycle (UK measurements are the blue ones and are roughly double the US ones) so you can see how high your number is
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:progesterone_during_menstrual_cycle.png

mama of 4 n 1 CONGRATS ON YOUR :bfp: :)
cant wait for you to join us in the april hatchings first trimester <3

Hiya

Mama, Congratulations :wohoo: so pleased for you, lots of sticky :dust: for you!

Amanda, thanks for that .... i managed to resist testing today so just waiting for tomorrow now!!

Big hugs to you all :hugs:

Well done Clobo - you've the patience of a saint lol! Dying to know what the result is. Remember to tell us after you've told DH lol!

Congratulations Mama - it's great to hear of a success story. Happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

Nothing much to report here. No AF yet but my temps down a little so hopefully this is the start of it.

Mama, congrats on your BFP! :happydance:

Well AF finally arrived when I woke up today, seems like a normal AF which is good, not too painful. I'm OK about it, feel quite relieved in a way as at least I've had a chance to heal. Think with AF and the crap weather I'm going to have a cosy night in tonight, bath, wine and chocolate :D

One thing annoying me already is this means I might be ovulating the weekend we are staying with friends and so no chance for BD... hope I ov early!

Elhaym - glad AF's finally arrived. Waiting for it to arrive is such a pain. Hopefully mine will start today too. Just make sure you get in lots of BDing before and after you go to your friends (and a sneaky one while you're there if you can lol!) When I got pregnant I O'd on the Friday and we only DTD on the Wednesday and the Sat so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Mama of 4 n 1 - A HUUUGEEEE congratulations!! Thats fab news :) YAY :dance:

Cloey - i will be checking this thread with eager anticipation tomorrow to see if uve tested :)

Ha ha, ill probably be on here first as Ben will most likely be fast asleep!!!! :rofl:

Kas, good to hear from you, wow almost 9 weeks, hope everything is going ok?? :hugs:

Elhaym, aw rubbish, so sorry the witch came, evil!! :hugs: Yes i felt like that after my first AF after mc too, I felt like things had all cleared and I was back to "normal"!!

Amanda, aw, and im excited to find out what your birthday present is!!!!

Hi Glow, I can see you chick, I really hope you are ok?? :hugs:

xxx

Congrats mama!! :happydance: WOO HOO!

Good luck ladies in the 2WW hope that we all get :bfp: this month!!

I'm frustrated that I have NO freaking idea what is going on in there. My temps are pretty much flat now so who knows. I've got my follow up appt on Monday (u/s and bloodwork) so at least I'll know for sure if I Oed or not by then. I'm just praying for a miracle.

But on a good note I'm SO excited for the Def Leppard and Heart concert tonight!! :dance:

Lots of sticky dust :dust:

Firsttimer wow I can't believe you're almost at 9 weeks! How are you feeling?

Clobo your chart is looking great, when are you testing?

Bastet I hope you find out what's going on at the appointment. Hope you have fun at the concert :D

AFM I'll be having a lazy evening tonight and take away will probably be involved :) I tell you what, I haven't missed AF, the pains suck. They're not bad but remind me of the mc I guess :( my AF usually only lasts 3 days max so let's hope she buggers off soon.

Elham, aw she will chick, soon she will be gone and you'll be back to :sex: again!!! Really hope this fresh new cycle brings you some good news! :dust:

Im testing in the morning, probably early as ive been waking up at like 5am lately!! Im scared and nervous, luckily we have people coming for tapas later so that will help the evening go by quickly!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->