Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi All

April, Hi so sorry for your loss chick, as we all know here it can take your body a while to get back to normal after a mc so it may well be that, of course it may be that your body recovered quickly and you ovulated, caught it and are preggo, there is no way to tell from symptoms really, I had all the symptoms in the book last cycle and it was a BFN. Keeo your chin up and think positively and it will happen again for you soon :hugs:

MrsMM, wow your chart is looking good, are you past your usual LP yet?? I have high hopes for you, good work on not testing though, i think its always best to wait to avoid early disappoinement!! :dust: What a lovely thing to do to plan a birthday surprise!

Lola, :hugs: for you ... i agree with Amanda, why not start temping again ... thats exactly what happened to me on my non clomid cycle, my body tried to ovulate but didnt then a week later it tried again!! At least it would give you something to look at and it should give you some help in figuring out whats going on.

Big :hugs: ladies xxxx

I had a natural MC 9 days ago and stopped bleeding 2 days ago. Got my negative urine preg test today.

We BD last night for first time in AGES :blush:

So - after much research etc i really cant see any reason why waiting for one AF is beneficial? I didnt have a D&C so my lining is still ok, i feel physicaly and mentally ready.... so other than for dating purposes i think im gonna go for it?

We marry in 4 weeks so i think were going to NTNP - im not going to check OV dates, or chart anything... and then im not going to do a preg test or anything (as after wedding we are on honeymoon).. and as i dont know when AF is due i wont know anyway!

My lovely OH says it up to me.

so is anyone else doing the same? not waiting for one AF? would be nice not to be alone in my decision lol :hugs:

My doctor did confirm to me that they suggest you wait just due to dating purposes. But, an early scan can date you anyway so it's not a big deal. I say go for it.

Sorry for your loss and good luck. xx

I had a natural MC 9 days ago and stopped bleeding 2 days ago. Got my negative urine preg test today.

So - after much research etc i really cant see any reason why waiting for one AF is beneficial? I didnt have a D&C so my lining is still ok, i feel physicaly and mentally ready.... so other than for dating purposes i think im gonna go for it?

We marry in 4 weeks so i think were going to NTNP - im not going to check OV dates, or chart anything... and then im not going to do a preg test or anything (as after wedding we are on honeymoon).. and as i dont know when AF is due i wont know anyway!

so is anyone else doing the same? not waiting for one AF? would be nice not to be alone in my decision lol :hugs:

My doctor did confirm to me that they suggest you wait just due to dating purposes. But, an early scan can date you anyway so it's not a big deal. I say go for it.

Amii Louise, you're a bit behind (I don't blame you this is a very long thread!). First Timer is now married and pregnant with a honeymoon baby lol!

Hi,am just back from a two week break and I hope I can join you all ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

APRIL, welcome :wave: I am sorry for your loss. :hugs: I hope that this cycle brings you a bfp and a very sticky bean! GL :dust:

DESPERADO, of course you are welcome :wave: Totally hope you are seeing a bfp soon. :dust:

CLOBO, how has your weekend begun? Good I hope. My LP is normally 14 days. I have however had a couple times with my irregularly regular cycle where it has been 12 days. Long story short :)haha:) I DEFINITELY will be on Monday.

I am 13DPO today! We are doing ok not testing, but my wife is getting anxious and she almost has me convinced... but I am holding tight. My temperature is remaining high, however I have seen this before in our 2 yrs of trying so it isn't enough. After the MC I know things could be different so, we wait. We hope to get a bfp soon, but more importantly, before our daughter is 10! :dust: to the thread.

Hi there

Desperado, yes of course come and join in!! :hugs:

MrsMM, good weekend thanks, been so busy today but very productive around the house and garden!! Have a cheeky cider and then out to the pub for tea!! So, yes when are you going to test then?? Or just wait it out as long as you can?? Yep, symptoms may be a good sign but we all know how much they like to tease us, really hoping yours are genuine!

Well the sun has come out here and ive been so busy today i havent thought about babies at all, had to really think earlier to figure out what cd i am on even!!! :sleep:

xxxx

Clobo ,sounds like u had a lovely weekend :hugs::hugs::hugs:Mrsmm:hugs::hugs::hugs:Keeping all crossed for you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

MrsMM - your chart IS looking good. I'm so hopeful for you - am dying to know how this is going to go.

AFM - I have stopped bleeding after my medical management on the 12th and so I guess we will start BD'ing. I'm still getting positive hpts and so I'm not going to expect anything for a while. :coffee:

Thank you so much Clobo and Mrs.MM for the welcome!

I went from feeling that my symptoms are likely just left over from the mc after reading last night/ this am to tonight feeling like I am pregnant again. I think I always feel more symptoms in the evening. No way to know if it is just wishful thinking or the real thing though. I really want to get pregnant right away because of sibling spacing and for the time of year of the due date, too, which I know is not everyone's thing, but it matters to me. I can be a little type A! I want to keep perspective but I know I will be very disappointed if this cycle is a wash.

Mrs.MM - Are you going to be testing tomorrow? I will be checking to see. I hope you will see a BFP!!

MrsMM - your chart IS looking good. I'm so hopeful for you - am dying to know how this is going to go.

AFM - I have stopped bleeding after my medical management on the 12th and so I guess we will start BD'ing. I'm still getting positive hpts and so I'm not going to expect anything for a while. :coffee:

So sorry for your loss,I had to test for nine days after my mc before my hcg was clear from the tests ,thinking of you,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Hope you get your sticky bean soon,xxx

Desperado - Welcome back :)

Mrs M - your chart looks good. Hope this is it for you :)

Clobo - sounds like you've had a good weekend. I've been the same so far, need to look up my chart to know what CD I am. It's nice not to stress so much.

Struth - I hope you get -ve tests soon.

April - I hope they are real symptoms.

AFM - I've been using my CBFM and getting high's for the past few days, but I think that's just because it's getting to know me. We've been bd'ing but just for fun, which has been nice. I feel a lot more relaxed this cycle so far :)

Hi icklepad,:hugs::hugs::hugs:Glad u are feeling more relaxed this cycle,it will def help ,I had highs on my cbfm for nine days wen I got my bfp ,was very frustrating but I did get my bfp so keep going ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Amii Louise, you're a bit behind (I don't blame you this is a very long thread!). First Timer is now married and pregnant with a honeymoon baby lol!

LOL - but thanks anyway ;)

just to update you all - im still doing ok and today i heard a clear ringing HB on the home doppler which was lovely. Im very excited about being ten weeks and never thought i wud get even this far. I hope that rather than annoy any of you (i REALLY hope thats not the case so i try not to post on here too much, although im always reading it) i hope this gives u all some hope. Of course im not in the clear yet - but things are looking good.

I will update you all again if i get safely to the 12 week scan :)

looking forward to some BFPs here soon.... much love to all you ladies xxxxx

It doesn't annoy me at all! It gives me hope that we'll get our sticky BFP soon too. Please keep posting here now and again so we can keep up to date with your progress :)

Hiya

Yes it's really good not to stress!!

Kas, of course it doesn't annoy us, you do give us hope and of course as our thread starter you have to stay here and cheer us all on LOL!! glad all is ok, exciting that the Doppler works!! Yay! X

Xxx

IcklePand - Thanks for your kind wishes.

Clobo and IcklePand - I am impressed that you are relaxing through trying. Have you figured out any tricks to it or have you just been determined to not obsess?

Desperado - I hope you get a BFP soon! Maybe you will start to notice some differences since implantation would be around now for you.

Since I haven't had AF since my mc and I didn't do anything to find out if or when I ov'd I am constantly looking at the calendar to figure out when I could test or different versions of when my cycle may have started. Did anyone else go through this confusion the first month after? This is a super-long thread - did any of the earlier folks get lucky in the first cycle before an AF? It looks like Firsttimer did?

Firsttimer - Congrats! I started out reading some of your posts at the beginning of the thread and then after awhile skipped to the end since it was such a long one. It is great to see that everything worked out for you. I love to see how things turned out when I read these forums - I wish I saw people's BFPs more often!

Aprilb,this was my tenth loss and it looks like my cycle will be 39 days long and it's usually 31-33 days ,I know a lot of people just get rite on track but I am usually a bit muddled,if ff is correct and I o last Monday there's no way I will get a bfp as I stopped bd three days before o ,:growlmad:

So sorry for your loss,I had to test for nine days after my mc before my hcg was clear from the tests ,thinking of you,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Hope you get your sticky bean soon,xxx

Thanks Desperado - I'm hoping it won't be too much longer. My temp dropped this morning to a 'normal' pre-O temp for the first time and my hpt lines are getting lighter. It has been 10 days today (I had medical management last Friday) so I'm hoping it will be clear in the next few days but I have heard of ladies who have then for weeks so I'm trying to not gett my hopes up too high.

LOL - but thanks anyway ;)

just to update you all - im still doing ok and today i heard a clear ringing HB on the home doppler which was lovely. Im very excited about being ten weeks and never thought i wud get even this far. I hope that rather than annoy any of you (i REALLY hope thats not the case so i try not to post on here too much, although im always reading it) i hope this gives u all some hope. Of course im not in the clear yet - but things are looking good.

I will update you all again if i get safely to the 12 week scan :)

looking forward to some BFPs here soon.... much love to all you ladies xxxxx

It is lovely hear from you honey and to see how you are getting on. I still stop by on Mid-March Mamas every now and again to catch up and see how you are getting on. I so wish I was still with you all but second best is knowing that you are all doing well and that your bubbas are growing nicely. Keep us posted honey x

Desperado - I am so very sorry to hear that you have suffered so many losses. I can't even imagine what you have gone through. I very much hope that you will be able to have a healthy pregnancy soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->