Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Thanks all that think it might just be too early, I just have a hunch im out and that test backed it up. But guess ill have a better idea from my temp tomorrow

MrsMM24 I just looked at your chart and I think a late bfp is still very much a possibility

Mrs.MM - Any time there is no AF you are still in! I hope it is your cycle!

c814 - Try to stay positive! You might as well enjoy the hopeful part of the tww. Many people's hormones and many types of hpts are not condusive to early testing. GL!

I felt so sure I was pregnant. I felt so many twinges and tugs in my abdomen and continued to have bloating every evening. Even though I didn't have any of that when I had my DS I didn't think it would be from the mc since I got a neg hpt earlier this cycle. It was a strip from early-pregnancy-tests online. Does anyone else use these? Do they work? Anyhow, yesterday I was trying to convince myself that I was maybe having implantation bleeding but today it is def AF. I feel really sad. I know there is no sense in taking it hard but I guess I will be reasonable tomorrow. Going back to work after a long break so I guess maybe that will be a good distraction.

It is funny I feel hopeful and positive whenever I read an older thread on here where someone who is ttc clearly was pg from their signature,a but in real life sometimes I see a pg woman with a toddler and it makes me feel awful.

Thanks for 'listening'. I haven't told anyone in 'real life' anything about this, not even that we are trying. It helps to have an outlet. GL to everyone who is still in this cycle. I hope someone in here gets a BFP soon - it will give us all hope!

MrsMM - thanks hun. Trying to be good since it's only been one week since d&c. We'll see how long that lasts. :blushs: Definitely think that as long as :af: isn't here that you are still in the running. Your chart looks good and we'll be looking for a late :bfp: from you. :dust:

c814 - stay positive! :dust:

AprilB - I haven't heard of those strips. But I'm very sorry to hear that the evil :witch: got you. Getting back to work definitely would be a good distraction at least it has been for me (of course so is this website...hehehe). Stay positive and just think of all the :sex: you'll be doing in a couple of weeks. :happydance: You'll be joining those pg women before too long.

Aprilb - I agree with what bastetgrrl has said. I found I was going crazy at home and was so glad when I returned to work. I didn't realise how good it would be for me or how much I needed it until I went back. I think being back at work represents normality and from there we can start to move forward. I hope you feel better when you are back at work. So sorry that the evil witch got you x

Hiya

April, I know exactly what you mean, when i read old threads its really hopeful seeing that ladies that are now pregnant!! Yep, i think most of us are the same, the day the witch visits is always gonna be a bad day but i try ahnd keep my mind occupied and the next day it never seems quite so bad. :hugs:

MrsMM, well i usually ovulate about cd 18 so should be next wednesday so gonna start with the :sex: tonight i think, dont wanna tire him out too early as has happened in the past!!! :dohh:

Struth, wow 6lb in 9 days, how did you do that?? Ive managed 2lb in a week!!!

xxx

Hiya

April, I know exactly what you mean, when i read old threads its really hopeful seeing that ladies that are now pregnant!! Yep, i think most of us are the same, the day the witch visits is always gonna be a bad day but i try ahnd keep my mind occupied and the next day it never seems quite so bad. :hugs:

MrsMM, well i usually ovulate about cd 18 so should be next wednesday so gonna start with the :sex: tonight i think, dont wanna tire him out too early as has happened in the past!!! :dohh:

Struth, wow 6lb in 9 days, how did you do that?? Ive managed 2lb in a week!!!

xxx

I think it was mostly water and bloating from pregnancy! I was so, so bloated and my clothes were ridiculously tight (I had muffin tops on all my jeans!). I had medical management 12 days ago and started back on slimming world 9 days ago (I was so hungry when pregnant and ate and ate) and somehow it has just fallen back off. I'm now back to what I was when we found out I was pregnant so i'm going to try and maintain the momentum and keep going. I'm expecting it to get more difficult now though. I'd be more than happy with 2lb this coming week - that is good going. Well done!

STRUTH, I totally have a muffin top right now... I mean, if I am not preg, jeez, 4 days now I have had super bloat.... One way or another, I want to get this ball moving....

CLOBO, yes, must not tire him this time! I agree with your plan, couple of times here and there.... GL

MrsMM - I keep checking your chart and I have everything crossed for you. I still think it looks good (and your symptoms sound familiar too!).

Struth, yes i was the same, i havent really done much exercise since my mc and i ate a fair bit too, exercise helps me ovulate too so need to keep going with it!! Want to tone up as well so just done my Wii Fit and burnt off 200 calories (although we are being naughty tonight and having fish and chips!!) Keep going chick, we can do it :bike: :ball: :headspin:

xxx

We just had a major Earthquake where I was evacuated! I work in D.C.!!!!! What else..... no bfp, and an earthquake :sad1:

Struth, yes i was the same, i havent really done much exercise since my mc and i ate a fair bit too, exercise helps me ovulate too so need to keep going with it!! Want to tone up as well so just done my Wii Fit and burnt off 200 calories (although we are being naughty tonight and having fish and chips!!) Keep going chick, we can do it :bike: :ball: :headspin:

xxx

Absolutely! I find once I get into it again it gets a momentum of its own and gets easier. I have been training tonight, am swimming tomorrow night with a friend, and training again on Thursday. I am loving it - when I was pregnant I had lots of spotting and was told to rest. Whilst I was more than happy to do that if it was to help the baby, I did miss my exercise and turned to food in boredom too.

We'll be yummy (and then mummies) in no time x

We just had a major Earthquake where I was evacuated! I work in D.C.!!!!! What else..... no bfp, and an earthquake :sad1:

I'm so glad that you are okay. I thought about you when I heard about the earthquake. :hugs:

woah MrsMM24 glad you are okay!!

im so FKN FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry... but im still here no bfp no AF.. ffs. give me a break already. Gonna call the friendly ladies at EPU and see if they will scan me and make sure everything is okay cos I have some weird feelings in my stomach lol but I think it's constipation, but still, this is so unfair :( knowing that my BFP is at leaaaaaaast a month a way at minimum. sigh.

LolaAnn - I feel for you. How frustrating. I've just been looking at your chart. Are your temps still in the post O range? Were you ill around the time that FF says you O'd? I'm jjst wondering whether FF is wrong and that you O'd later than FF thinks? :hugs:

Mrs M - that must've been so scary! Still stalking your chart. No spike and no drop either yet so you're still in limbo. Hopefully this is good news though!

Lola - that's so strange. I hope you find out what's going on soon.

AFM - nothing much happening TTC-wise. No peak yet but it's still very early for me to O. I've found a new obsession to get my mind off TTC. I really want to use cloth nappies when I do eventually have a baby, so I've been spending hours researching all the different kinds, looking at all the cute designs etc etc :) I'm having to stop myself from buying some lol!

Oh that and I want to babywear, so I've been looking into different types of slings/wraps etc. DH thought it was stupid and didn't see the point until I showed him the camouflage one I'd found. He's an army cadet instructor in his spare time so he's got plans to wear it with his uniform - daft sod! I haven't told him about the camouflage nappies that I've found yet, but I'm going to get one to bring him round to the idea of not using disposables.

Does anyone else do stuff like this to take their mind off of TTC?

BASTE and STRUTH, it was definitely scary, especially on the EAST coast where we don't get this kind of weather and where the last time we shook it was terrorists. It doesn't help that the Hurricane is threatening to hit us in a couple of days....

ICKLE, I am definitely in limbo. Looking alot like I won't have anywhere near a proper cycle after that M/C :sad1: As if my irregularly regular cycles aren't enough. I was wondering for a minute if I was a "slow" riser, then FF changed, then wondring if I was a triphasic, now I am just in limbo.... We are going to test first thing in the AM before we fly out and if that's a bfn, then I am going to try to get in to see the doc when we return...

AFM Ladies...15DPO, CD36! Current SS: Tired, BLOATED feeling heavy and clothes not fitting, feel wet but not much CM. Temp crept up a tiny bit this morning. Staying pretty persistent and above coverline. We leave for vacay tomorrow early, so I will test then, FXD! 16DPO!
Check out my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

MrsMM - I bet! I need to contact my family on the east coast to make sure they are all okay. Definitely scary! I work with a lot of people (fed gov't) in DC and they were all very scared and surprised by this. :saywhat:

Chart still looks great! GL on the next test and lots of sticky dust. :dust: Hope you have a wonderful trip with your wife. :happydance:

ickle - I had bought stuff and was given stuff when we got pregnant and now it all sits in the spare bedroom (hopefully a nursey one day) with the door closed because it hurts too much to sit it. I keep getting baby magazines in the mail. The worst part is I can figure out how to turn off the email that sends me weekly updates about how far along I would be. :cry: But we all have our ways of keeping our minds busy from ttcing. For me it's either my job (busy time of the year) or working out. Nothing baby related at this point. I did that before and got burned so now I'm backing off. Oh yeah, this website helps keep me busy too. :thumbup:

AFM - another day another dollar. :haha: Finally talked the DH into being bad and not waiting so we will be :sex: sometime this week. Of course he complains asking what happened to the "outfits" that I was wearing in the beginning to keep it interesting. Guess I need to put more effort into this again. :blush:

MrsMM, chick I hope all is ok with you?? Bad about the tremours, I hope they have stopped now and not caused too much damage?? Witch still not arrived so thats good news!!

Amanda, hiya, im cd 11 and expecting to ovulate next wednesday so gonna try and :sex: every other night from tonight!! Hee hee that is a funny thing to do to keep your mind off babies, research baby stuff!! I can see your logic though, i come on here to "get it out of my system" and try not to think about it the rest of the day!! Bless, camouflage sling that is soooo cute!!

Struth, :rofl: i like it Yummy then Mummy!! Thats a great plan and a lovely way of putting it!! I went swimming tonight and having soup and ryvita (with some blue cheese while i can!) for tea so hopefully another couple of pounds off next week!!

Lola, did you try the EPU?? It must really be frustrating, I thin it might be worth temping again in case you didnt ovulate yet and are just having a long cycle?? :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->