Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Morning girlies, well I had got my hopes up after my af didnt arrive yesterday even with my bfn at 12dpo I thought that I was pg as i was late according to what my lp normally is. But it looks like af is here although my body is trying to torment that little bit more with it being spotting it must have just been giving me false hope not arriving yesterday when it was due, I really thought I might be pregnant after that, feel silly now. Not really sure why by lp has increased by one day this cycle as thats not normally meant to change and I know for definate when I ovulated as my chart shows a clear ovulation pattern! Just have to hope next cycle goes back to the normal 4 week cycle, I dont want another 8 week cycle. That was my second 8 week cycle since the mmc.

Trying to be positive though, it gives me a bit longer to lose some weight and get some money saved... Lol if i dont try be positive ill just cry again

Oh hun I'm so sorry that the :witch: got you and is messing with you like this. She just needs to make up her mind. :nope:

I know how you feel about messed up cycles. My cycles before we conceived were irregular (long) so now I don't know what to expect. :dohh:

Thanks she's still confusing me, there stuff there when I wipe but nothing on the pad. Whats going on??

Hope it doesnt mess your cycles up

Ozzi - Congrats! :happydance: Did you have :af: between at all? Hope not because I love hearing success stories! :happydance:

Lola - Get busy girlie. Definitely sounds promising! :sex: :sex:

ickle - I know, right?! :dohh: They don't make any sense. Have a great time tomorrow night! You deserve it! :thumbup:

AFM - We :sex: last night! WOO HOO! First time since d&c. He was scared but everything worked out just fine. LOL Let's hope my body gets back on track and I O soon.

Ozzi - Congrats! :happydance: Did you have :af: between at all? Hope not because I love hearing success stories! :happydance:

Thanks everyone :flower:
basketgirl- I had no AF in between m/c and BFP.
Had a blood test last week with HCG less than 2, and got a BFP a week later. POAS this morning and the line was still faint, but I guess I'm only 4 weeks ish.
Just wanted you guys to know as you've been a great support ove the past month :hugs: Will keep you guys posted :thumbup: xx

Big congratulations ozzi.

I'm feeling disheartened this morning af type cramps and temp drop so did not test. Oh well.

So sorry desperardo looks like it might be me the witch gets next. x

Hey everyone, I feel ready to join u in here after a very long mc. I found out I lost my bean on the 20th June at a scan at 11weeks. I mc'ed naturally on 30th June and continued to bleed through the whole of July and most of this month. I still had a positive hpt last week and my levels were at 27, and a scan on Monday shown some tissue remaining. Finally the epu started listening to me and I had a dnc yesterday afternoon.

So sorry for all ur losses :hugs: but I hope u all get ur bfp's soon and so sorry for the ones who had the witch arrive!!

Debzie I can't believe ur no ur second cycle and we had our mmc on the same day!! I really hope the witch stays away.

Bastetgirl glad to hear ur getting back to normal and I hope ov isn't too far away!

Xx

Hi there kanga gosh you have been through it. Following my first mmc it took 8 weeks for my hcg to go back below 5 as the mmc did not work and I had retained tissue. Was luckier this time. Wishing you all the luck in the world for this cycle hun. If the witch gets me we may be cycle buddies. X

Thank u debzie, it has been the longest 10 weeks of my life!! I really do hope the witch stays away and I will be following u with a bfp soon xx

Thanks back at you kanga. See what tomorrow brings. x

Hi all :wave:

How is everyone??

Mrsmm, can't wait to hear if you have any news, hope you are having a lovely trip??

Amanda, Struth, think we are all similar cd, I'm just having lots of :sex: and waiting to ov!!

:dust:

Hi clobo looks like I am out this month another temp drop this morning so just waiting on the witch. Think she will arrive some time today. Least my last miscarriage did not alter my cycle too much. Good luck with the bding.

Hi Everyone! I am new to posting.. I have been reading all of these blogs for weeks now and decided to join in. I just miscarried August 1st naturally... I should have been almost 10 weeks but found out the baby had stopped growing at 6. It was the longest and most difficult week of my life.. between the spotting cramping and three ultrasound just waiting to find something out :( We had got pregnant the first time trying while I was still breastfeeding my 10 month old son. I am very eager to try again. I have the clearblue easy fertility monitor that I have been using. Although I am on cd28 now and it went from cd9-18 days low...1cd9-27 days high...and now today on day 28 its back to low. I had cramping around day 17 again (what i felt when we concieved in June) but no positive ovulation test. I looked back on my previous test strips and about 3 of them have the same color lines but they are very faint. I'm hoping it just didn't detect it and still hoping for my BFP. I usually have a 31-35 day cycle. But since I had been breastfeeding since last September I've only had a few periods here and there. I've heard it can take up to 6-8 weeks to get your period after a mc. Anyone get pregnant directly after their MC? Thanks for listening :) ~ Brianna

Hi clobo looks like I am out this month another temp drop this morning so just waiting on the witch. Think she will arrive some time today. Least my last miscarriage did not alter my cycle too much. Good luck with the bding.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Brianna ,so sorry for your loss ,I also had a loss on my last cycle and af appeared a few days ago ,it was 3 days later than my usual cycle and yes u can get pregnant rite away ESP since u are more fertile after a loss ,good luck huni ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi all :wave:

How is everyone??

Mrsmm, can't wait to hear if you have any news, hope you are having a lovely trip??

Amanda, Struth, think we are all similar cd, I'm just having lots of :sex: and waiting to ov!!

:dust:

Hey Clobo - I hadn't noticed that we were similar in our cycle! I'm waiting to O too but it could come at any time. My cycles have been all over the place since coming off the pill last year (55, 29, 89, and then I got pregnant after O'ing on cd16) and then with the mc, it could come at any time.

When are you expecting yours? Any day?

I checked MrsMM's chart yesterday - temp still high but no bfp (that I could see). I have my FX'd for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->