Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

gah didnt try epu yet. CD50 today!!!
will be temping again but hey..... I'll keep you guys updated x

I'm sorry you're going through this Lola. Your chart says you're one CD48. I know its only 2 days but being in the 40's sounds better lol xx

Morning ladies - nothing much to report really other than I have just done an hpt and I have a real squinter - so much so that if I was trying to work out if I was pregnant I would probably not see/believe it and I would have to go and buy another test. So..... I'm hoping that tomorrow will be negative - that will be 2 weeks since my medical management and round about what the nurse said.

I guess I will still have some hcg in my blood even then though as my tests are only 20miu but at least I know we are heading in the right direction. I started opking a couple of days ago so I have all bases covered!!

Clobo - keep going hon! I went swimming last night too! Weigh day today - am just about to get on the scales. I hope they are kind.

MrsMM - still stalking that chart of yours. I hope you get your bfp soon. Have a great trip.

Bastet - love that you talked your OH into being bad. We are being bad too! Let's hope that badness ends up being good (if you know what I mean!). Oh and I am with you on those emails. Note to self: next time do not sign up for them as you can never get rid of them. They are reminders just when you don't want them, aren't they?

Hiya

Good luck Lola, lets see what those temps bring for you :dust:

Struth, stupid HPTs, they are evil generally i think. Its good that your levels are coming down quickly, means your body is getting back to normal more quickly. Hope you lost some more, swimming is nice xercise isnt it, im giong again saturday morning!!

I started the :ninja: style :sex: last night, not telling OH when im ovulating or suddenly he'll be "tired", "busy" or get stage fright!! Bless him!!!!

xxxx

Clobo - Woo hoo :happydance: Catch that eggie! I wish I could keep my DH in the dark and just have :sex: but since we pretty much keep it on the every other day routine he knows what I'm trying to do. :blush:

Struth - hopefully your levels get back to zero real soon. I wish that mine would have. :dohh: I'm sure you'll have much better luck than me. :thumbup:

AFM - tried to get DH to :sex: last night but he was too stressed out about work stuff. I even dressed up for him!! :shrug: Guess we'll try again tonight.

Hi girls, could I possibly join you?

I am NTNP this month after a chemical last month. I was fortunate enough to get a BFP on my very first try, but not fortunate enough for it to stick.

The doctor did a pg test as did I and they were both negative, so she said I was ok to continue as normal. AF arrived on the date she was due to (no more early tests for me) so I am hoping that I will ovulate as normal.

It is encouraging to see so many people that have managed to get pregnant after a mc and to be so far along. Lots of love and luck to them all and lots of baby dust to the rest of us.

Hiya

Joey, welcome, wow that didnt take you long chick!! Hopefully it will happen for you just as quickly again!! :hugs:

Bastet, i think my OH will realise its about the right time too really but hey ho, i think talking about it puts him off so im keeping quiet!! Good luck, hope the dress up works, im going to try that tomorrow night!!

xxx

Hello all I am back

Spent all day today catching up and washing after a lovely family holiday in ibiza.

Welcome newbies and sorry the witch got many of you just after I left.

AFM decided not to temp whilst on hols and chill out it was so nice. Opkd until I ran out of them but they were getting darker so I think based on my usual symptoms and cm I am around 11-12 dpo today I think? It is strange not knowing after months of temping.

Hope everyone is well.

Bastet, i think my OH will realise its about the right time too really but hey ho, i think talking about it puts him off so im keeping quiet!! Good luck, hope the dress up works, im going to try that tomorrow night!!

xxx

Yeah, it's like they start thinking it's work or something. :coffee: Which is kinda funny considering they are getting a lot of action so don't know why they are complaining. :shrug: Probably didn't help the time that I made him when he was sick. :blush:

GL with dressing up tomorrow. I do think that it helps that and different locations seem to do the trick. :thumbup:

Well I'm going to jump in here. Its been 5 weeks since my m/c, and I'm on CD4 today. I actually still got a very very very faint + on my pg test this morning, but my hCG has been taking forever to go down (it was 167 a week ago, and if I don't get a negative test in the next few days I'll go in again next week to see what my numbers are). This is my first post m/c AF and it is a lot heavier than usual. I'm really hoping that I will ovulate like normal this cycle, and desperately hoping to catch the egg.

Hi Debzie :wave: aw chick, im trying the not temping and no OPKs this month and i agree its wierd not knowing where you are! Hopefully this is your lucky cycle :dust:

Hi Cocotte, really sorry for your loss, glad you are back TTC again though, hope your period stops soon, hopefully its just your body having a spring clean before you make your little bean!

Bastet, sometimes i want to scream "all the things that Ive had to go through and the worst you have to do is have sex with your wife" but i have a feeling that wont get me anywhere!! Good luck with pinning yours down too!!

xxx

Hi Debzie :wave: aw chick, im trying the not temping and no OPKs this month and i agree its wierd not knowing where you are! Hopefully this is your lucky cycle :dust:

Hi Cocotte, really sorry for your loss, glad you are back TTC again though, hope your period stops soon, hopefully its just your body having a spring clean before you make your little bean!

Bastet, sometimes i want to scream "all the things that Ive had to go through and the worst you have to do is have sex with your wife" but i have a feeling that wont get me anywhere!! Good luck with pinning yours down too!!

xxx

AMEN to that!! :thumbup: I've said things like that to him and he just jokes with me saying he has the tough part. Whatever...:haha:

Morning girlies, well I had got my hopes up after my af didnt arrive yesterday even with my bfn at 12dpo I thought that I was pg as i was late according to what my lp normally is. But it looks like af is here although my body is trying to torment that little bit more with it being spotting it must have just been giving me false hope not arriving yesterday when it was due, I really thought I might be pregnant after that, feel silly now. Not really sure why by lp has increased by one day this cycle as thats not normally meant to change and I know for definate when I ovulated as my chart shows a clear ovulation pattern! Just have to hope next cycle goes back to the normal 4 week cycle, I dont want another 8 week cycle. That was my second 8 week cycle since the mmc.

Trying to be positive though, it gives me a bit longer to lose some weight and get some money saved... Lol if i dont try be positive ill just cry again

Hi ladies, I have just got my BFP after our m/c last month. Still early days and not sure if I should be excited or freaked out.. so currently going for a bit of both :wacko: Not telling anyone until we get to the magic 2nd trimester, but wanted to share with you ladies xx

Hi ladies, I have just got my BFP after our m/c last month. Still early days and not sure if I should be excited or freaked out.. so currently going for a bit of both :wacko: Not telling anyone until we get to the magic 2nd trimester, but wanted to share with you ladies xx

Fantastic honey, I will share a mixture of excitement and hope and prayers with you!!!! You have given me some hope, thank you.

I hope you have a super sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months xoxoxox

ohhh ozzi congrats honey!
well ..... I had heaps of EWCM this morning and I had O pain yesterday! I wonder if I'm ovulating. Either way.. DTD yesterday and will do it tonight and keep on our never ending waiting lol!!! xx

Hiya

Lola, ooh chick, this is what happens to me when im not on the clomid ... yes get some :sex: in and hopefully there will be an eggy for you to catch soon!!!

xxx

Ozzi - congratulations! So happy for you :) Just enjoy being pregnant. Worrying doesn't make any difference.

Clobo and Bastet - what is it with men?? They moan if they don't get it enough and they moan when they get it on a silver platter one week a cycle lol!

C814 - sorry it looks like the witch has got you. Hopefully your next cycle will be more normal.

Lola - I hope that this is your proper O this time and that you've caught the eggy.

AFM - nothing major happening, still no peaks on the CBFM but I don't usually O before CD18 anyway. I'm still enjoying being more relaxed this time and my cloth nappy obsession. As soon as I get my BFP, I'm going to buy one - they're just too cute :)

Going out tomorrow night to see Jimmy Carr with DH. I bought him tickets for our anniversary as it was our first and I thought it was pretty close to paper. It'll be nice to do something to celebrate since our actual anniversary was so sad.

Morning girlies, well I had got my hopes up after my af didnt arrive yesterday even with my bfn at 12dpo I thought that I was pg as i was late according to what my lp normally is. But it looks like af is here although my body is trying to torment that little bit more with it being spotting it must have just been giving me false hope not arriving yesterday when it was due, I really thought I might be pregnant after that, feel silly now. Not really sure why by lp has increased by one day this cycle as thats not normally meant to change and I know for definate when I ovulated as my chart shows a clear ovulation pattern! Just have to hope next cycle goes back to the normal 4 week cycle, I dont want another 8 week cycle. That was my second 8 week cycle since the mmc.

Trying to be positive though, it gives me a bit longer to lose some weight and get some money saved... Lol if i dont try be positive ill just cry again

Oh hun I'm so sorry that the :witch: got you and is messing with you like this. She just needs to make up her mind. :nope:

I know how you feel about messed up cycles. My cycles before we conceived were irregular (long) so now I don't know what to expect. :dohh:

Congratulations Ozzi!

I finally got a negative pregnancy test this morning (after 5 weeks and 4 days of AF!). Fingers crossed to O on time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->