Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Debzie and Desperado - sorry the witch got you both.

Kanga and Brianna - Sorry you have to join us but hope we can help you :)

Clobo - yeah we're all about the same place. Hopefully we all ov soon!

AFM - Nothing major to report yet. Had some creamy CM today but no peak yet so not reading too much into it, although my temp has dipped too. We're BDing plenty, but just for fun lol!

Welcome booboos so sorry for your loss.

Needs some advice Ladies the witch it teasing me warning tmi. Just beforw lunch passed a clot with pink ewcm then some really light bleeding now nothing. Do i have devided to put in spotting in ff is that right or light flow? Am confused. When I read through ff says full flow which i do not have. Thanks in advance. X

Debzie and Desperado - sorry the witch got you both.

Kanga and Brianna - Sorry you have to join us but hope we can help you :)

Clobo - yeah we're all about the same place. Hopefully we all ov soon!

AFM - Nothing major to report yet. Had some creamy CM today but no peak yet so not reading too much into it, although my temp has dipped too. We're BDing plenty, but just for fun lol!

Keep up with the bd,hope u catch that eggy huni,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome booboos so sorry for your loss.

Needs some advice Ladies the witch it teasing me warning tmi. Just beforw lunch passed a clot with pink ewcm then some really light bleeding now nothing. Do i have devided to put in spotting in ff is that right or light flow? Am confused. When I read through ff says full flow which i do not have. Thanks in advance. X
I would go with the light bleeding and u can always change it ,:hugs::hugs:

Oooo exciting! I just got a peak on my CBFM. Not sure how it works with PCOS - if you get multiple peaks or just lots of highs beforehand. Will have to look into that more. Hope I can get DH in the mood for a quickie before work lol!

Oooo exciting! I just got a peak on my CBFM. Not sure how it works with PCOS - if you get multiple peaks or just lots of highs beforehand. Will have to look into that more. Hope I can get DH in the mood for a quickie before work lol!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

good luck ovulating ladies ;)

nothing here, not worried yet just taking it easy x

Good luck ickle.

The witch has arrived full fliw so counting today as cd1 need fate to intervene with this cycle oh woeks waway during the week and I am now set to ov on a Wednesday arghhhh.

When does he leave for work Debzie? Sunday night or Monday morning? Either way, try and jump him just before he goes and hopefully you'll catch the egg. The intercourse timer on FF counts from O-3 to O+1 so you should be fine.

He goes on a Sunday evening was thinking if I jump on him before he goes I may have some hope. X

Debzie - Sounds like a plan! Bring on Sunday pm BD'ing!!!

Ickle pand - bring on that super strong O!!!

AFM - nothing to report. Still waiting for O :coffee:

Happy Monday ladies. :wave:

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Nothing to report here just waiting for O. :juggle:

started testing for oh on day 10 and it was light but not too light but then every single one got lighter. so i either missed my oh or didnt get to oh this month. which doesnt make sence since i have a 30 day cycle i should o around the 14th. so we did bd any ways but not getting my hopes up this month

Start Ovulation on Saturday. BDing Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...
Hoping for a BFP.....Straight after m/c(hoping this one will stick/ two m/cs :( ..Don't want anymore)

Bastet - any ov signs yet?

Sarah - have your cycles been normal since the m/c? It could be that you'll o later while things are settling down.

Babymaybeplz - good luck for the weekend!

Afm - Got another peak today :) Must read up about what normal results are. Temp has risen a little bit so hopefully I'll o in the next day of two.

I very nearly told DH about the peak last night but I decided just to leave it. I was a little bit cocky last night, decided we were going to BD when we went to bed and put it in my chart before we got there lol!

Mommahsarah - what was your last cycle like? Did you O then? And when is AF due?

Babymaybeplz - sounds like you have covered your O! Do you mind me asking how soon after your mc that your O'd. I'm on cd19 and waiting for O - I just wondered what your cycle has been like after your mc?

Ickle Pand - :rofl: I like the confidence!!! he he

Hi All

Welcome newbies, so sorry that so many of us have to come here, but its a lovely group and we have had some BFPs already so we need some more!! :flower:

Amanda, ive been keeping Ov a secret from OH too, i just told him that i have no idea when it will be so we need to just :sex: every other day. Id like to do more but FS said every other day is fine and also if we do it too much then OH gets worn out!!!!

Bastet, hope you Ov soon chick, looks like you, me, Amanda and Struth will all be in the TWW at around the same time!! Surely one of us has to have a BFP??!!!

Debzie, so sorry for the witch chick, if you do it saturday and sunday the sperm can live up to 5 days so you will still be in with a chance :hugs:

MrsMM, are you back from your trip yet? Hope you had a lovely time, would be lush if you had good news for us but we all here for you whatever the outcome :dust:

xxx

Hmm... I wouldn't hold you breathe with me being in the 2ww any day soon. I have a feeling I'm in it for the long haul what with my previous irregular cycles and then my mc. I will keep some hope - it would be good to go through it together - but I don't want to get too hopeful or I will then be disappointed if it doesn't happen for another few weeks! x

hold in there struth, I ovulated just a week later than normal my miscarriage cycle and was still getting faint positives just a few days beforehand so there is hope for you. fingers crossed and I will be chart stalking.

ickle - yeah but trying not to read into it too much since my cycles are so long and irregular so don't wanna get excited that I'm gonna O. Just keep on :sex: every other day and hope for the best. :winkwink:

Woo hoo come on O :happydance: Loving the confidence!

Clobo - gosh I hope you are right but it may be awhile for me. But I definitely hope that I can join you in the 2WW soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->