Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

KMP, I know that feeling. DW and I decided TTC right away would help getus through the situation, and it did! GL FXD!

STRUTH, YES!! Kidnap that awful :witch: Your chart is looking good for an OV at the end of the weekend. At least if it mirrored my typical. FXD!

ICKLE, exciting TWW! you did great with holding your nerves, excitement and eagerness. So proud of that! FXD!! :dust:
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-...-counting.html SEPTEMBER THREAD!

Welcome :wave: KATEBATTY and CHISTIANA!! so sorry that you find yourselves in a situation where you join us, :hugs: sorry for your losses, however you will really get to love this group of ladies. GL FXD!!!

VAURISSA, CONGRATS!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

FIRSTTIMER, good to see you lurking around here, the scan pics in your siggy are CUTE!

CLOBO, GET IT IN!!! BD!!! You might as well enter the dreaded TWW happily!! :haha: :dust:

AFM, nothing big happening, waiting.... CD3 and lurking threads to get excited from everyone else...

hello all you lovely ladies!!!!ow I am so happy to have found this thread!your stories are so encouraging!!!vaurissa, you got a BFP less than a month from your mc?WOW CONGRATS!!!!
Firsttimer, you started the thread and now you r on to your 2nd trimester, this is WONDERFUL!!!!

OK let me ask all the still ttc ladies on here (sorry, I am on my tiny phone and cant read all the names properly) when did you ov after your mc?when should I start looking?i cant use my cbfm this cycle so when do you think I should start looking for signs?and what is that NTNP (sorry dont even know if that is right either, cant see previous posts while I m writing!)?
ow sorry for the long msg but I m so happy to have found you, it makes things so much easier, lets wishs all of us get our BFP and a h&h full 9 months soon!!!

firsttimer1, very cute pics, love it!!

Everyone else, LOTS OF
:dust: :dust: :dust:

from me!!

chistiana - just to let you know in answer to your question hun, that im now certain that my body did not OV straight after MC... it took one AF, then one ov .. and then a BFP (I was very lucky)

so some of us OV after the mc without an AF - some dont. But if you dont, dont worry as its just your body needing a little bit more time.

best of luck to you xxxx

Hi ladies :wave:

Welcome to the new ladies and so sorry for your losses. :hugs:

Congrats to those that got :bfp:

Hope everyone is having a good week. I've been crazy busy at work but at least it keeps my mind from baby stuff. :winkwink:

Follow up appt went well and nothing to report. We'll see how long it takes for :af: (or :bfp:) to show and then I can decide if I want to start clomid or keep doing what we are doing now.

I'm just charting my BBT and :sex: every other day so we'll see what happens.

Good luck everyone! :dust: :dust:

chistiana:
I did ovulate 14 days after my miscarriage. Which was actually two days late. It can throw your body off something fierce... I know, I no longer fall in the TTC catagory, but I thought you may want to know. :)

Welcome to the new ladies xx

Vaurissa - Congratulations!! H&H 9 months to you :)

Kaz - they are great pics! So chuffed for you :)

Clobo - that's really funny! Hopefully we'll get our BFP's a day apart too :)

Mrs M - thanks :) This cycle has been so much better in so many ways. I haven't cried since the 14th of Aug about the loss, which is a big achievement for me, as I was breaking down about once a week. I think the lack of stress this time has to help. It's certainly keeping me sane.

Bastet - Glad your follow up appointment went well. Hope you ov soon.

AFM - the symptom spotting has begun, and I've not even got my cross hairs yet lol! I've had a few cramps and my boobs are a little sore. Plus I've had a few spots round my mouth. I'm also trying to work out when I'll test already lol!

Congratulations first timer!! I only joined this thread yesterday, and it has made my day to see your news!! - It gives me hope....

Vaurissa...yes i did want to know, it gives me hope...i know it took my body like 6 weeks to ov last time but i am trying to keep the stress down this time round so hoping for an earlier ov. Your story is the most encouraging!!!\

Firsttimere....indeed you were lucky...i so wish and hope i can get a BFP that quickly....i think i am getting obsessed!!!!

Bastettgrll, ow i so wish for you to not get your af....for the next 9 months!!!lets hope for your BFP sooooooonnn!!!!I am s symptom spotter myself....i usually go crazy, i cant wait for ov so i can start my tww even if af arrives afterall!!!

Katebatty...welcome...i am fairly new too...i just wish we both, we all move to a first trimester thread soon!

Lolaann, it took 8 weeks for me last time...i am sure you are about to get it! Or a BFP, are you trying?

Hey ladies, quick update as I've been off the boards for the past few days.
Started bleeding on Monday and told today by the GP we lost the little one :(
So currently drinking copius amounts of alcohol and trying to chill out. It's been such a stressful 2 months, I think we will be stopping with the temping etc and just seeing what happens. Hopefully it will be third time lucky FX xx

Hey ladies, quick update as I've been off the boards for the past few days.
Started bleeding on Monday and told today by the GP we lost the little one :(
So currently drinking copius amounts of alcohol and trying to chill out. It's been such a stressful 2 months, I think we will be stopping with the temping etc and just seeing what happens. Hopefully it will be third time lucky FX xx

Sorry for your losses hun! I hope that the next time will you your sticky bean xo.

So sorry to hear that Ozzi. Take care of yourself hun xx

Lola - you must be going mad by now hun. I hope something happens soon. Have you tested lately?

AFM - had a nice temp spike this morning and got my crosshairs, so I'm officially in the 2WW. I'm addicted to the FF chart overlay and chart comparison functions again lol!

I'm going to test next Friday I which will be 10DPO. I've got a night out with friends that night. Just dinner and a few drinks but I'm going to have to make an excuse not to drink, just in case. I think I'll have to pretend I'm on anti-biotics for an imaginary UTI lol!

ozzi, i am so sorry for your loss. I ve ad 2 mc (the last one being 1 week ago) and i too wish for third time lucky. My thoughts are with you.

ickle pand, although when i was in the tww it was like a waiting torture i cant wait to be on it again!!!Good luck, i hope you night out ends SUPER!!!!

Hello

Aw Ozzi, im so sorry for your second loss in a row, really hope the next one is really sticky :dust:

Amanda, hopefully that would be amazing!! Agree on the stress free cycle being a godsend, im not sure how ill cope now with no chart to look at :rofl: Aw chick, i still cry every now and then when things set me off, its only natural. Yay for crosshairs!!

Lola, aw mate i really hope your body does something soon, my first cycle was almost 8 weeks .... are you going to go back to the doctors??

xxx

Hey everyone,

First off i want to offer congrats to everyone that managed to get pregnant after a miscarriage. We've just had one 2 weeks ago naturaly at 11 weeks but the baby had died at 7 weeks :( My hcg hormones are now back to normal and we figure we'd like to try again and see what happens. It's so hard tho to not freak out about my O dates and etc. It's sooooo nice to be able to read all your stories and how things turned out very positive!!!

:wave: Welcome JESSY:hugs: so sorry for your loss. I know we all can relate here. I hope you will join in the positive outcomes here on this thread. I too am trying again, 2nd cycle since our MC in July. Hoping Sept will be our month for bfp. GL

ICKLE, YAY! Hoping you have done enough to catch that egg!!! GL FXD!!! I know the TWW isn't the best, but :dust: to entering it and coming out of it with a bfp!!!!
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-...-counting.html SEPTEMBER THREAD!

AFM... Ladies, today is CD4. The evil witch is spotting her way out of the space!! I think that we will be having an early OV this month. "Donations" are set to begin arriving the week of the 12th. We are determined to catch this eggy, we are excited and have such a good feeling about this month! how awesome to have a June Baby!!!

Ozzi i'm so sorry for your loss!!! I'm definetly sending you positive vibes for next time.

MrsMM24 thank you that's so nice! Honestly i love this forum so much. Everyone here are seriously the nicest people. I'm hoping that you all manage to get pregnant without any problems.

By the way For this cycle i'm going to try and not got stark crazy with the wait. It would be amazing to be able to conceive at my firt O but....well i'll try not to get ahead of myself LOL. Tricks?? Suggestion??

OMG i just took an O test and it was positive!! I'll be ovulating this weekend and it means that everything is out of my system and back to normal thank god. We had a scare earlier this week that there might still be some tissue left inside but my doctor confirmed that i wouldnt ovulate if it was the case...you have no idea how freakin happy i am to know that LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->