Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi All

Amanda, its going quite well thanks, ive been so manically busy that i havent had time to think about it!! Im trying to be happy and healthy and think positive thoughts, im not sure what dpo i am and i havent got a chart so its going pretty well!! Ha ha, stop looking at baby things!!!!!!

Lola, wow yay, thats really good news, so if you got a +ve OPK yesterday do another today and see if its as dark, could just have been the start of your surge last night so that could mean you arent ovulating till today or tomorrow anyway, then the egg lives for up to 24 hours so :sex: today and tomorrow and hopefully you will catch it!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok?? Im doing my Reiki 2 course today so im looking forward to that!!

xxx

Hi ladies :waves: Welcome to the newbies and so sorry for your losses :hugs: Congrats to those that have gotten :bfp: And let's hope we all get them this month! :happydance: :dust:

Sorry I've been MIA lately but it's been crazy busy around here and trying to enjoy so much needed time off with the hubby. Wish I knew when I was gonna O for sure. The last couple of days my temps have been weird :shrug: doesn't help that I haven't been sleeping well and drank :drinking: quite a bit on Friday night. :blush: I think that I really needed a fun night though. We ended up going to see Reo Speedwagon and it was such an amazing time.

Nothing else to report. We've been :sex: every other day so hopefully whenever I do O we'll catch the eggie.

Have a great day! I'm going back to cleaning the house now...fun fun fun...:laundry:

thnks ickle pand!
clobo tested today and it was fainter. so i think it was the start of my surge, bd a couple of hours after my pos tst so should be ok hopefully. might try get it on tonight too! hahaha

Update from me: CD 58. Possible OV yest/or today. BD yest night few hours after +OPK
I really, really, really want this to be my month. If it was then the baby would be due a couple of days after Reuben's second birthday, and my parents would be visiting from New Zealand so it would be so perfect. Argh. I can but hope. Although I can't help but feel my body is still a bit messed up from the m/c so have my doubts as to whether its gonna work... please pray or cross your fingers for me guys (for twins too, haha) please please!! xoxox

LolaAnn - I have everything crossed for you. I really hope that you have caught that egg x

Clobo - how did your course go? My brother in law loves Reiki.

AFM - I have got my first normal pre-O temp since the mc this morning (CD25). Phew... It took me a while to get there. Do you think that I will get O or AF? I was wondering whether I might just get AF as my progesterone has obviously been high (as my temp has been high) so my body might just think it is time for AF as the progesterone drops off? What do you think?

Clobo - glad to hear you're keeping busy. I was at a loose end this weekend with DH being away which is why I went a bit mad looking at nursery decorations etc lol!

Bastet - that sounds like you had fun :) Good for you - it's too easy to forget to do that when you're TTC.

Lola - I hope this is your month too. Are you going to join the September testers thread? There's been at least 10BFP's there already.

Struth - sounds like you're getting back to normal again. I think that you might get AF first but at least then you know you've "reset" and that hopefully the next cycle will be a normal one.

AFM - I'm dying to POAS, but I'm only 6DPO, although if I change from Advanced mode to Research then it puts me at 4DPO but with solid crosshairs so I'm not sure what to think. I need to try and hold out until Friday just incase I did O 2 days later.

How's everyone else doing?

Anyone got any experience of this? Normal cycle for me is 28 days....cycle after erpc was 8 weeks, next cycle was just under 8 weeks and Im now cd11 but monitor still says low so think this cycle is going to be another long one....why arent they going back to my normal 28 day cycles???

C814 - I think it just sometimes takes a while for our bodies to go back to normal. My cycles are normally a bit weird so I haven't noticed a difference there but my AF's have been different since the m/c. I have an appointment with my gynae on Thursday and I'm going to mention it to him and see what he says.

If you're worried, maybe you should see your doctor in case there's a reason why they've not returned to normal.

c814 your cycles sound just as mine did last time.8 weeks, then 6weeks,then started using my monitor,read low until cd 14, high 15,16,peak 17 and bfp 14dpo (ended in a mc at w7).keep your hopes up,this cycle might not be that long.are u taking any supplements? LOLA I m keeping fingers and tows crossed for you!!!

thanks struth! I have no idea about your question but I would thin you will be heading for O, I've looked through a gazillion FF charts post MC and most people seem to ovulate (even me it would seem 58 days later). fingers crossed for you!! I'll be watching your chart.

ickle pand yeah I'll join september testers. good luck hlding out till friday! I limit myself to one IC per day until 9DPO he he.

c814 sorry to hear your cycles are long. do you have a link to your chart? Have your previous cycles been ovulatory?
chistiana thanks!

my update... bd last night so should have O covered now. WAITING BEGINS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I will start testing nxt monday I guess. xx

Thank you all, link to my chart - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/lalala

Definately shows ovulation just cant understand why its taking so long. Expected it on the first cycle after mc but not 2nd and 3rd..... I did have one other long cycle before I got pg but that was due to coming off the pill

Lol Lola, I might just change to IC's after I finish all my CBFM tests tomorrow. It's so funny how we can be objective to other people and tell them that's 6DPO is far too early to test but when it's yourself all reason goes out of the window lol! Good luck :)

Thank you all, link to my chart - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/lalala

Definately shows ovulation just cant understand why its taking so long. Expected it on the first cycle after mc but not 2nd and 3rd..... I did have one other long cycle before I got pg but that was due to coming off the pill

After my first mc my cycles were also very long, around 38-40 days, so I decided to use soy and then I got my bfp first time, which came to be my second mc. It's frustrating but eventually your body will go back to normal. Try taking natural vitamins like epo or royal jelly to help you regulate it back to how it used to be.

XX :hugs:

Hi all

Just a quick catch up ...

Struth, if thats an ovulation dip then you might want to get some :sex: in tonight and tomorrow?? If it turns out to be AF then at least you have had some fun and can start afresh :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok?? :dust: we need some more good news on this thread soon!!

Yes i love Reiki, i loved the day and feel really empowered and positive now!! We will have some September BFP!!! :hugs:

xxxx

Hi all just been stalking for a while, not much happening here just waiting. I agree we need some mote good news on this thread. Sending baby dust to all.

Thanks Clobo - I'm not sure it is O but it is a sign that my body is getting back to normal. It is the first temp that is in the right ballpark for a pre-O temp. All others have been in my usual post-O range.

However, I might take your advice and get some BD in just in case :blush: :winkwink:

Good luck struth I ovulated cd25 my miscarriage cycle.

Hello all, I was away this weekend and really enjoyed catching up with you girls. Very excited to hear booboos news and hopefully Lola's. We finally bd today which was the first time since I found out I was pregnant Aug 19. I am glad we did before it was O time because it was kinda strange. I felt some pain which I did not expect since I have felt totally fine physically and stopped bleeding Friday. Anyone else have pain the first time after mc? I am soo looking forward to hopefully o next week!! FX for all of us to get our June Bugs!!!!

KMP - I didn't so much have pain but I was sensitive (although whether that was more in my head or not I'm not sure). I found that I was really nervous though.

I'm so confused this morning. For you chart stalkers out there, take a peek! If it is O then we have covered it with BD'ing but I haven't had an opk that is anywhere near positive? And I have been testing twice a day (most days). Confused.com :shrug:

Struth - that looks good for O, but it just depends what your next few temps are. What times have you been testing? Were they 12 hours apart? You could've had a short surge and missed it.

My chart looks really good so far. I put a chart overlay on my homepage - the purple line for the March 16th cycle is the cycle I got pregnant the last time. I've not had that many symptoms so far though so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'm going to start testing tomorrow though - I can't wait any longer lol!

I guess that could be so ickle pand - my timings have been a bit ad hoc as I have just done them when I can. They definitely haven't been 12 hours apart - in fact I only did one on Sunday (at 3.30pm) which is when my surge would have been if this is O. Having said that, I don't usually test 12 hours apart and usually see it as I usually see the start of it and then test more often. This cycle they are really faint - so hint of a rise or a fall. Strange. I guess we shall just have to see what the next day or two brings!

As for your chart - it is looking similar to your pregnancy month. I hope it stays high tomorrow. And in my book, testing from 8dpo is completely okay :haha:

I hope we both have some good news over the next few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->