Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Awww ozzi so sorry for your loss hun. Know exactly how your feeling. Thonk my second hit harder than the first too. I'm here pm me if you want anytime. X

Lola my first af landed over 8 weeks aftery first loss. This time I too agnrs castus and i think it helped. Its maybe worth going back to the docs and adking for something. Hope something happens soon. X

Welcome newbies so sorry that you have to be here on the first place hope you are not here to long. X

Good luck Amanda good luck.hun hope you caught that egg.
Clobo will be stalking you too. Good luck hun.

Mrsmm like the positive attitude. Good luck in cooking that egg.

Afm had the lightest period ever very unusual for me I'm usually flooded. And im just spotting now again the witch usually is here a week or more. Wonder if it is the agnus cadtus i took thay girst cycle hete it can stay in your system a while. Not complaining. Going to chill again this cycle. Have been taling soy again though.

Debzie - I keep reading that you're not supposed to take soy and agnus castus together. I'm not sure why but it might be worth a google to see.

I keep stalking your thread & as I read about taking agnus cactus & soy I had to say something. If you take them both they nil each other so it won't help you at all. You have to decide which one is the best for you.

I've also had 2 losses; the last 1 beginning of August. We wanted to try straight away but I think I've missed O as the opk's weren't dark enough but my temp is high so I don't know where I am. I guess 2dpo but waiting for af.

Hope we all get our bfp's very soon.

Xx

Don't worry ladies I know that they cancel each other out. After I miscarried I took agnus castus up.until i ovulated then stopped it. I also took raspberry leaf tea that cycle to strenghthen my uterus. So this cycle and last I'm taking soy. X

Sorry I thought you were taking them together! How are you finding soy? I've been thinking about switching to it to give me a stronger O.

Hi All

Jessie, yay for ovulation, get that :sex: going!!!!

Debzie, really hope the soy is working for you chick, im stalking you to!!!

MrsMM, i like your positive attitude, keep it up chick and hopefully September will be a lucky month for you :dust:

Madrid, :hugs: i really hope we all get our BFP soon too, we all deserve it so much.

Amanda, what has your temp done this morning, hopefully its nice and high and you have some solid crosshairs!

AFM, Im just trying to keep busy all weekend and not obsess at all, that did me no good whatsoever last time!

xxxx

My temp is down a little today but I had broken sleep and temped 45mins later than usual. I think it's the CM that's throwing my chart off a little. I don't really check it after BDing though so thats why there's a few blanks.

Thanks Clobo!!!

I'll be taking soy again on my next cycle. It worked first time with my O & getting my bfp so I intend to try it again at least to help regulate my cycle.

X

I had a loss at 6+4 last month. Will be trying straight away. Thinking of trying baby aspirin, anyone have experience in this dept? Xx

Welcome Laura - sorry about your loss. You have made it to the right place though. I'm afraid that I don't know anything about baby aspirin though.

Well, ladies - I'm getting a bit fed up. I was hoping that my cycles might have sorted themselves out but it looks like they are still screwy. The cycle I got pregnant I O'd in cd16 and was over the moon (previously cd55 and cd76) and I hoped that meant that my cycles were normalising. I know that they can take while to sort themselves out after a mc but I just have this feeling that I am back to square one. Cd23 today and my opks are blank white and my temps are still too high - still in the post-O range. Do you think I should be worried about my temps?

Hiya

Laura, so sorry for your loss, i did try baby asprin one cycle but i was a bit worried about doing it while on the clomid so i stopped. Found lots of conflicting advice about it so thought not to risk it. Do a bit of research though and good luck :dust:

Struth, aw mate, i wouldnt be worrying just yet, technically your HCG levels have only just reached zero so its debateable when your cd 1 is, we usually say day 1 of mc is cd 1 but really its should be when your HCG reaches 0(ish). So you are probably only on about cd 7 at the moment, hopefully you will ovulate soon, the weight loss might help kick start your body too. Think back, was there anything you did different at the beginning of the cycles in Feb and June that may have helped ovulation come a bit quicker?? I feel your pain, even on the clomid my cycles are 36 days long and that feels like forever. :hugs:

xxx

So today was cd34 (post miscarriage) for me and I have been tracking my ovulation with my cbfm with only high reading last month and continued with clearblue opk and no sign of ovulation. I took two hpts Monday Wednesday which were negative. But also today... and got my BFP!!:happydance: I hadn't had an af in between so I had no idea if it would happen or not! There is hope ladies :)

LAURA :wave: I hope you find good info and an outlet to discuss and feel comfy here as we all do. So sorry for your loss :hugs: I did not take baby aspirin so I can't comment. GL FXD! :dust:

STRUTH, I wouldn't worry much, just as CLOBO mentioned, reaching zero is really the key to it all so it may take a minute to "see" normal patterns. hang in there. FXD! :dust:

BOOBOO, :happydance: CONGRATS!!!

AFM... I am hoping to get a relaxation day in. However, the amount of cleaning after returning from a trip and preparation for next week (which is short) doesn't seem like I can get that rest and relaxation. CD5, and just waiting a couple days before OPKs begin and I will be back in that egg chase! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Helllllllllo again ladies!!!!!
Get this, POS OPK today! Oh emmm gee. Just worried as we haven't had any BD action at all recently and hubby is at cricket. Will get on it tonight for sure. Not too sure if that will be too late though, I had a neg opk yesterday so hopefully not. Look how long my chart is! cd57 omg

Congratulations booboos!!!!

Get bd'ing Lola!!!

MM24 I remember you from the June testers thread. I got my bfp 3 days after you did. It's a shame we have to meet again in these circumstances but best of luck in getting your bfp again!!

X

Booboo's CONGRATS!!!!YAAAYYY!!!!

Lola...it shouldnt be too late, dont they say it's something like 12-36 hours after your first positive???start the fun girl!!

Laura, i have just had a mc last week and have started on baby aspirin. My dr said that he'd put me on it as a precaution with any next pregnancies so i guess i trust him. But do ask your dr if you're not sure!

Ladies, can i ask you, when did you stop getting positive hpt after your mc? I took a test yesterday (8 days froms mc) and the line was still pretty strong. I was so dissapointed. I am taking agnus castus and thought things might be better this time round. Also, there is no way to ov unless your hcg levels are back to 0 right?

Clobo - how's the not obsessing going?

Booboos - Congratulations!!

Mrs M - hope you get the chance to relax this weekend.

Lola - YAY!!! I'm so chuffed for you that something's happened. I'm as chuffed as if it was a BFP lol!

Christina - I can't help, my line started to get faint before I miscarried. I hope your levels drop soon though so you can start afresh.

AFM - DH is away this weekend and I had all sorts of things planned to do round the house but I've been pretty lazy. I've been having a staring competition with my chart - willing it to change lol! I'm starting to get the POAS itch. I'm still doing my CBFM tests at the moment, so hopefully that'll tide me over until Tuesday, but I'll still only be 7DPO then.

I've been looking at baby things on Etsy - originally for a gift for my friends newborn son but I got totally carried away :)

Christiana I only tested on cd17 and it was negative then but I don't know if it was long to get there. Didn't test before because I was bleeding until cd23.

Thanks those that sent their wishes! BFP! so excited for you booboos! X

Christiana I only tested on cd17 and it was negative then but I don't know if it was long to get there. Didn't test before because I was bleeding until cd23.

madrid,thanx,if I can stop myself from testing again,i ll take another test on cd 14. one day you cant wait to see that bfp and a few weeks down the line you cant wait for a bfn.grrrmff :*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->