Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Yeah I hope you get O confirmed soon. The 2WW is bad but waiting to be in it is worse lol! Good luck

Amanda your chart looks amazing fingers crossed for you.

Struth I had a really short surge after my miscarriage did not really get a positive just a fade in out pattern. So dont worry all your other indicators shout OVULATION lol. x

Look at this ladies....I think I have an answer.

I can't tell you how pleased I am to see this and at CD26 too - I was thinking that I was going to get another 90 day cycle or something. I actually just cried. I'm back in the game :thumbup:

Attachments

• 2011-09-06 11.46.26.jpg
    2011-09-06 11.46.26.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 7
struth - I agree with Amanda chart looks good for O but next few days will determine for sure. :dust:

Amanda - your chart looks good as well definitely lining up with your March cycle. :dust:

AFM - I'm hoping that I Oed but the next few days will have to show that. If I did then it'll earlier than before we conceived. :happydance: I'm praying SO hard right now. My friend just started her shots to get ready for IUI. And another just had a d&c on Friday. So sad that we have to go through this but glad I have you ladies to chat with. :hugs:

Wow - bastet, you have made a good recovery from the EPRC! Glad to see that you are O'ing - we are 2ww buddies! I just got a second even darker opk so I'm definitely back in the game. Not sure about the temp rise this morning though....curious. The main thing is that I'm O'ing though....!

WOO HOO!! :happydance: So glad to hear that you Oed, struth! Time for the 2WW. :dust:

get bding struth yeah for postive OPK. think this mornings temp might just be a fluke tomorrow will tell. Good luck. x

STRUTH, looking good on that stick! BD just to cover your bases and GL in the TWW.... :dust:

ICKLE, GL! That chart does look good! I think you are in for a good chase this month! GL :dust:

BASTE, It does look like you OV, but very right, the next couple of temps will help determine. FXD! :dust:

AFM... I am CD8 and hoping that OV on time. I had a longer cycle after MC so hopefully cycle #2 is a little better if not back on track. This cycle I had a couple of heavy days, which was totally abnormal for me. Normally I have short, and med-light flow. I just hope that the OV happens in about a week. We have the "donation" dates all set up, just to cover bases. We will have more this month. I am not sure about my chart however, it is gearing up to look a little strange already. GL Ladies! :dust:

Hi girls :hi:
I am new in here, I am just getting over a very early m/c at 5weeks...do you think it is OK TTC straightaway after? I am just awaiting my 2nd hormone bloods to confirm numbers are dropped.
Thanks xxx

CDJ Welcome :wave: So very sorry for your loss :hugs: I think that TTC right after is a personal and medical decision. If the doc says its ok, and you feel fine, then go ahead. I did!! Cycle #2 @ MC! GL FXD!! :dust:

CDJ Welcome :wave: So very sorry for your loss :hugs: I think that TTC right after is a personal and medical decision. If the doc says its ok, and you feel fine, then go ahead. I did!! Cycle #2 @ MC! GL FXD!! :dust:

Thanks so much! I will wait the call from the doctor to make sure she thinks its OK. :hugs: x

Struth--- Congrats on the +opk...it's so nice to be back in the game, i cant wait! Good luck girl i hope you get your BFP soon!!!!

CDj1--i am so sorry for your loss...i would think that its ok to try after such an early mc...of course wait and see what your dr says and please do tell me too...i mc at 7 weeks and the dr says to wait 1-2 cycles but i think i have no intention (if only this darn hcg could drop to 0..grrrmfffff)

Just sticking my head in to wish you all luck for this month; lets see some more BFPs! Im sending HEAPS of baby dust to all my pals on this thread - which is all of you! :hugs:

I am new in here, I am just getting over a very early m/c at 5weeks...do you think it is OK TTC straightaway after? I am just awaiting my 2nd hormone bloods to confirm numbers are dropped.
Thanks xxx

Hi,
I miscarried Aug 1st naturally..I should have been 9 weeks but the baby stopped growing at 6. My doctor didnt say anything about waiting so we went ahead and tried. I just found out that I'm pregnant again without having a cycle in between so it is very possible! I never got a positive ovulation result either :) They usually tell you to wait a cycle so they can make sure that is a new pregnancy and get accurate dates. I just told my doctor today and went in to get my hcg levels checked and make sure they double. So far so good! Good luck!

I couldn't wait anymore and tested this morning. BFN, but its still early days. Am feeling really nauseous this morning. Don't know if it's a symptom or if the Chinese we had for tea last night was a bit dodgy lol!

How's everyone else doing?

Struth--- Congrats on the +opk...it's so nice to be back in the game, i cant wait! Good luck girl i hope you get your BFP soon!!!!

CDj1--i am so sorry for your loss...i would think that its ok to try after such an early mc...of course wait and see what your dr says and please do tell me too...i mc at 7 weeks and the dr says to wait 1-2 cycles but i think i have no intention (if only this darn hcg could drop to 0..grrrmfffff)

Thanks xxx Yes I will tell you what she says...I have my 2nd bloods Thur 8 Sept so should get a call a couple days after to see whats going on with my levels :)

Thanks xxx

Hi,
I miscarried Aug 1st naturally..I should have been 9 weeks but the baby stopped growing at 6. My doctor didnt say anything about waiting so we went ahead and tried. I just found out that I'm pregnant again without having a cycle in between so it is very possible! I never got a positive ovulation result either :) They usually tell you to wait a cycle so they can make sure that is a new pregnancy and get accurate dates. I just told my doctor today and went in to get my hcg levels checked and make sure they double. So far so good! Good luck!

Oh thanks, and thats great news for you! I hope this is a sticky bean, I'll be FX'd for you! We were hoping to get pregnant again soon as I start Uni next September! Good luck xxx

Morning all and welcome cdj1. So sorry uou have to be here. My dr told us to wait until.i had my first af but i was far too impatient to start and it jelped me alot.

Amanda the bfn sucks but it is really early please remind me of this comment when i yest at 8 dpo too lol.

Afm still waiting to ov and its so far away yet. Hate this more than the tww. September isthe month i hot. Bfp that led to my first miscarriage would be strange if it hapoens again i would havr the same due date too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->