Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi girls :hi:
I am new in here, I am just getting over a very early m/c at 5weeks...do you think it is OK TTC straightaway after? I am just awaiting my 2nd hormone bloods to confirm numbers are dropped.
Thanks xxx

Hi,
I miscarried Aug 1st naturally..I should have been 9 weeks but the baby stopped growing at 6. My doctor didnt say anything about waiting so we went ahead and tried. I just found out that I'm pregnant again without having a cycle in between so it is very possible! I never got a positive ovulation result either :) They usually tell you to wait a cycle so they can make sure that is a new pregnancy and get accurate dates. I just told my doctor today and went in to get my hcg levels checked and make sure they double. So far so good! Good luck!

Congrats Boo! Great news! I hope that you have a very sticky bean and a H&H 9 months!

Struth--- Congrats on the +opk...it's so nice to be back in the game, i cant wait! Good luck girl i hope you get your BFP soon!!!!

CDj1--i am so sorry for your loss...i would think that its ok to try after such an early mc...of course wait and see what your dr says and please do tell me too...i mc at 7 weeks and the dr says to wait 1-2 cycles but i think i have no intention (if only this darn hcg could drop to 0..grrrmfffff)

I hope you get a - test soon Chistiana! I was still getting faint lines at cd19 and then ran out of test! However, as I'm o'ing now it can't have taken long after getting down to 0 hcg. I hope you find the same x

Ickle Pand - it is still very early. Your comment about the chinese made me giggle! I hope that it is not the chinese (for so many reasons!).

Debzie - when are you due to O?

Lol Debzie - I will :) I'm dying to test again but I think once a day is enough. It's strange how the dates work out - if I got pregnant this time I'd be due a year and a day after I last found out I was pregnant.

Struth - I hope so too. DH ate the same food as me and he's fine so fingers crossed. Been getting waves of nausea all morning so far and have a headache

Struth I usually ovulate between cd 17 -19 nothing compated to what some have yo wait but it seems like an eternity to me lol.

Amanda I cannot help testing it is an affiction. Just ordered some more ics today and still have my digital i bought last cycle. Can't wait. Did an opk yesterday as I was having withdrawals lol.

BOOBOOS, such an inspiring story. Thanks for sharing. So sorry you had to experience a loss, but we are happy to celebrate and wish you a H&H 9 mos with this little Sticky Bean!!! :happydance:

DEBZIE, I am waiting to OV as well, I have been taking alot of different things to help so hopefully, OV won't be so far off.

CD9, I started with my OPKs this morning. I will use a 2nd this evening. I am also monitoring my CM this cycle. I want to try the cervix, but I am not sure I know exactly what it should feel and seem like. Prior to the MC, I was like clockwork, CD14 or CD15 OV, 1st cycle @ MC I was at CD20, I am not sure what this cycle will bring. However, I have been using the robitussin, Primrose, and B-6, so let's hope I am looking for an OV this weekend or early next week! FXD! :dust:

Fingers crossed Mrsmm ov will not be too far away. I check cm and cp jave fone for a few cycles now it judt becomes part of my bathroom routine lol. It takes a cycle or two just to get used to the geel.of uour cervix what postition it is in and the feeling. Mine is always quite high to medium. Texture eise it starts feeling as firm as my nose then chin then cheek lol. Any wuestions as uou ho along feel free to ask. x

Firsttimmer- thanks, lets hope for lots of great news in september!!!!!

booboos- i dont remember if i ve said this before but CONGRATS!!!!You give us so much hope! Lets see those numbers doubling!!!

Ickle Pand- i know what you mean about being addicted! I am even addicted on doing hpt to see the line get fainter before hcg drops!!!!It's still too early for you and hopefully that nausea is a good sign!!!!

Debzie- that'd be nice, to have a due date 1 year later! I wish that could happen to me, after my last mc i hate my b day (that's when it happened and i never want to celebrate it again! My 1st mc happened on april fools day and when the doc said he could see no heartbeat i thought he was joking!)

Struth- Thanks for the wishes, i am going nuts here! Roughly how long after they want down to 0 did you ovulate (roughly since you didnt follow it all the way down)? I am getting more ewcm and if it wasnt for the hcg i would expect it in about 1 week, could it be that i ov right after my levels hit 0 or do i then need to wait another 2 weeks?

Struth- Thanks for the wishes, i am going nuts here! Roughly how long after they want down to 0 did you ovulate (roughly since you didnt follow it all the way down)? I am getting more ewcm and if it wasnt for the hcg i would expect it in about 1 week, could it be that i ov right after my levels hit 0 or do i then need to wait another 2 weeks?

I''m not entirely sure - I took my last hpt on cd19. I thought it was negative but it dried with a definite line. Since I had ran out I decided to not test any more. However, I got down at the weekend and ordered some digis, some 25 miu ICs and some 10 miu ICs - the plan was to see which came up positive and which didn't! A kind of home lab to work out my hcg levels! Anyway, they still haven't arrived (!) and I am now O'ing on cd27 with my +opk on cd26.

So.... I guess the answer is that you don't necessarily have to wait two weeks once they get back down to normal. Mine could only have been a week max.

Oh - and I also know of some ladies on here who were getting squinters of lines right up to AF even though their BBT says they ovulated. So if you have EWCM then it could be very soon. Are you using opks?

I only have one left...in this darn country a set of 7 opks costs 57euros (believe it or not), no choices, no cheap ones.](*,) After my 1st mc i bought a whole pack of cheap ones online and i used them all, except one! Then i got my cbfm and never bothered to order any more opks. But i think i cant use my monitor yet (it says not to use it for a month after your mc). I will order some more opks online but they wont be here for at least 2 weeks! :nope: So i am holding off using my last hope until i get lots of ewcm and hopefully some ov pains!!! After your answer my hopes are up again...maybe if my levels are down within next week i might ovulate soon after that! [-o<Keep your Fxed for me please!!!! Which opks do you think are the best ones to order?

Hi all

Hope everyone is doing ok?? Lots going on on this thread, i like it, although sorry if i dont reply to everyone individually!! :hugs:

Amanda, naughty for testing :redcard: although sorry for the BFN hopefully its not the chinese making you feel sicky :dust:

Struth, lovely chart, hopefully it means you ovulated on the 25th, that means three :sex: at the right time!!

MrsMM, cant believe you are almost ovulating again, good luck chick!!

Kas, Happy Peach Day!! Starting your second trimester now then, yay!!

BooBoos, congratulations, thats brilliant news :dust: for a sticky bean xxx

Christiana, I really hope your body gets back to normal soon and that this will be third time lucky for a sticky bean for you :dust:

CDJ1, i think most of us have at least NTNP the first cycle, definitely see what your doctor says as well though and keep an eye on your bloods :dust:

AFM, im still trying not to stress out or think about things, had acupuncture again today and going out to friends for dinner tonight, keeping busy is deffo the way to go!!

xxxx

Christiana that is awful that you lost on your birthday, I started bleeding with my first miscarriage on my birthday so did not celebrate. I went on to have a missed miscarriage a month later. as for ovulating with hcg in your system I was still getting postives on a 25miu test a few days before ovulation had to buy higher sensitivity OPKs so I could differentiate between hcg and LH. I ovulated 8 days later than usual thats all.

Clobo I admire your strength I only had the detractions of being on holiday not to temp etc I know I cold not do it at home its engrained into me not lol.

Debzie, so you think you ov roughly 8 days after your levels dropped back to 0? Sorry if i go on and on with the same question but i SOOOOOOOO want to ovulate even if i dont catch this egg i want to start over soon!!!!

Chistiana - I have my FX'd for you honey. I know how you are feeling - you just want to bloody O so you can get on with things. Don't worry about asking the question - I was after the same information just a couple of days ago! The opks I get are from Home Health - they have website with lots of different types on. I have also bought from babymad too (if you buy from there use 'babyandbump' as a discount code. GL - keep us posted x

Clobo - I think I may be ovulating today and that yesterday's temp spike was a red herring. I always seem to have something round about O time that make it ambiguous. I figure as I didn't get my +ve opk until yesterday that I am probably O'ing today. Gonna try and lure my OH into bed again this evening just to make sure we cover all bases :blush: Glad to hear that your 'keeping busy and staying relaxed' approach is going well x

After my mc I haven't managed to get a +opk buy I'm sure I've O because my temps are much higher. Have you considered taking your temp Christiana?

Christiana just had a look back at my chart I ovulated 4 days after my last positive test. I still.think i had hcg in my system its a myth that you. cant ov with hcg in your blood don't they use a hcg trigger in fertility treatment? Hope your body gets back to normal soon. x

Well definately in for another long cycle....can't understand why the mmc has messed my body up so much!

C814 many women find that coming off the pill can affect their cycles for up to a year or so after. I was told when I cam off the depo provera when ttc #1 that that can affect your ability to ttc for up to 2 years. Why are we not told this when we are put on it? I was on cerezette and came off it in July 2010 I one lot of breakthrough bleeding then conceived my twins. In the back of my mind I blamed the pill for my miscarriage but I went on to have another so that theory went out of the window. Hope your cycles dont take too long to sort themselves out. x x

Urrggghh! I had my appointment with the gynae an hour ago and I'm feeling really emotional now. Haven't seen him in a year so had to go over everything with the HSG, being put on the IVF waiting list, getting pregnant and then miscarrying etc. It just raked everything back up just when I felt like I was dealing with it.

He's a great doctor and asked how I was coping emotionally, not just physically and was very understanding about my weight and how I've been struggling with it. But it's just a massive reminder that I'm on a timescale to lose weight or I'll lose my place on the IVF waiting list. I'm going to take the whole day off the day of my appointment with the FS in a couple of weeks time and take DH with me, in case I get upset again.

It probably doesn't help that the nausea I was feeling the past few days has completely gone, so was probably just a bug or something, and my temp dipped below the coverline so my charts not looking good now.

Anyway just needed to get it all off my chest.

How's everyone else doing?

Urrggghh! I had my appointment with the gynae an hour ago and I'm feeling really emotional now. Haven't seen him in a year so had to go over everything with the HSG, being put on the IVF waiting list, getting pregnant and then miscarrying etc. It just raked everything back up just when I felt like I was dealing with it.

He's a great doctor and asked how I was coping emotionally, not just physically and was very understanding about my weight and how I've been struggling with it. But it's just a massive reminder that I'm on a timescale to lose weight or I'll lose my place on the IVF waiting list. I'm going to take the whole day off the day of my appointment with the FS in a couple of weeks time and take DH with me, in case I get upset again.

It probably doesn't help that the nausea I was feeling the past few days has completely gone, so was probably just a bug or something, and my temp dipped below the coverline so my charts not looking good now.

Anyway just needed to get it all off my chest.

How's everyone else doing?

Aw honey, sorry you had to go through all of that, but what motivation to lose weight.

I might be new to TTC, but I am not new to weight loss, I struggled with my weight for a long time and lost 5 stone with weight watchers, so if I can ever be of any help, just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->