Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

'sigh' seriously who knows. I think it's just my body that wants to be a pain lol. <

It'S taking you longer to drop down? Like C1814 said maybe since it'S in the final miles left it will take another week or something for everything to dissapear. I figure i'll take a pg this weekend and see if ever the lines starts fading more then it's normal. If ever the lines poof's and appears darker then...i'll be heading to the doctors for sure.

Thx you guys seriously i appreciate all the impute :)

MrsMM24 Ahhh we're very similar than cuz i had my mc the day i hit 11 weeks but they found out the baby had died at 7weeks. I guess if u count it like that then it wasnt very far along in the pregnancy.

Honestly if it does end up in a positive way than that would be amazing. I'm wishing the same for all of you guys on here. If september is everyone'S BPF month than it's all good ;)

Seems my cycle is completely messed up and am worried sick that it's early menopause ,mc in July ,:cry: my baby had died at 8 weeks but it took another 4 weeks until I had a natural mc,36 days later af arrived ,and now today 14 days later I have just started bleeding :cry:Anyone else have cycles like this after a loss ,thanks so much in advance ,I also had a hormone blood test two weeks ago and my fsh was 5.8 and my prolactin was 331 and my LH level was 3.0 ,my oestradiol level was 54 but af arrived that day and my doc told me this wAs the reason that one was low , my thyroid was also fine ,any help or advice please !thanks do much :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

c814, i m pretty sure next cycle will be much more normal! I ll keep my fxed for you.:hugs: I ve also heard exercising can kick start things (it didnt for me but i m just saying)

Oh my...where to begin? I'm really behind here....:shrug:

Welcome newbies! I'm so sorry for your losses. :hugs: This is a great place to talk with amazing ladies and even vent. :winkwink:

MrsMM - Dang girl getting ready to O again! I'm jealous and wish I had your cycle. :winkwink: Glad to hear that the donations are scheduled. Checking CM and CP can be difficult but if you just keep doing it from day to day you'll get a feel for it....:haha: GL catching the eggie. :dust:

debzie - if 17-19 are normal O days you are getting real close. I see lots of :sex: in your future.

struth - GL in the 2WW. :dust: Hopefully you'll get :bfp: this cycle!

Amanda - I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. I believe in you and you'll be able to lose what you need to because you really want this. That's all the motivation you need to push through it. Just try to stay focused and remember it's for :baby:

C814 - my cycles ever since stopping BCP (Jan 2011) have been crazy long! :nope: It totally sucks because that means I have that much less of a chance in conceiving then those that have 28-30 day cycles. :dohh: I don't know what to expect since my mc but thankfully I think charting has helped me to relax and may even O earlier now. Hope so. Hang in there and hopefully your body gets back on track real soon. :thumbup:

Clobo - do you have acupuncture done for fertility reasons or stress? I've thought about doing it but could get costly with weekly visits.

AFM - well I'm waiting for FF to show that I Oed. :growlmad: So until then we'll just keep :sex: every other day and hope for the best. Gosh if I did O I'll be SO thrilled since it's the earliest O since stopping BCP. :happydance:

c814, i m pretty sure next cycle will be much more normal! I ll keep my fxed for you.:hugs: I ve also heard exercising can kick start things (it didnt for me but i m just saying)

Thsnks Hun,I walk 5-7 miles every nite ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Seems my cycle is completely messed up and am worried sick that it's early menopause ,mc in July ,:cry: my baby had died at 8 weeks but it took another 4 weeks until I had a natural mc,36 days later af arrived ,and now today 14 days later I have just started bleeding :cry:Anyone else have cycles like this after a loss ,thanks so much in advance ,I also had a hormone blood test two weeks ago and my fsh was 5.8 and my prolactin was 331 and my LH level was 3.0 ,my oestradiol level was 54 but af arrived that day and my doc told me this wAs the reason that one was low , my thyroid was also fine ,any help or advice please !thanks do much :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Desperado, i am sorry hun, i dont know much about this but didnt want to read and run. I have heard however of other ladies on these threads having extremely weird cycles (like 50 day then 20 day, then 35 day and son on until your body can get back to normal). Good luck hun, try not to stress too much (i know easier said than done, i wish i could follow my own advice) cause too much stress might also be causing this. I am so sorry for your loss

DESPERADO, I know it is hard, and I remember you from before, but it is very common as CHISTINA mentioned, that cycles take a few times before they are "normal" and even then, it may not be the same as before. I think as long as you chart, temp, etc, you will find the common ground to TTC successfully. As well, exercising does help, so your walking should prove beneficial! GL Hun!!! FXD!

Well I got my hormone bloods back today, I was really shocked to find out that they were so low so quickly after the m/c - HCG was 0.1 on Tuesday and is already at zero...meaning we can TTC again straightaway. Does anyone know if you can OV again normally after such an early m/c? Or will it generally take longer? x

Thanks I also think excerising can help, as can a positive mental attitude, both were going well till I injured my foot and now cant exercise but Im working on the being positive again

Cdj1, i was just questioning everyone else about it and it seems a lot of the ladies on this thread ovulate very soon after their numbers are down to 0!So good luck with ttc!:dust:

Thanks I also think excerising can help, as can a positive mental attitude, both were going well till I injured my foot and now cant exercise but Im working on the being positive again

Ahggggg, as if all you've gone through is not enough....well at least you ve got the positive thinking...i m still working on that one!!!Hope you get well soon!:loopy:

Joey - thanks for sharing your website. The part about eating a proper breakfast struck a cord with me so I need to change that.

MrsM - Thanks for the advice :) I've tried lots of things over the years but have never stuck to anything. I also developed arthritis a few years ago which doesn't help - I'm either restricted in what I can do or I have a flare up and then struggle to get motivated to start again. The doctors recommend swimming but the thought of wearing a swimming costume fills me with dread!!

Good luck for this cycle - sounds like you've got everything covered!

Christiana - the big temp drop was this morning but the day before it was down but I wasn't feeling well and the cat woke me up at 4.30am (not her fault - DH forgot to feed her before he came to bed and she was starving lol). Fingers crossed it'll jump back up tomorrow but the fact that I've hardly felt any of the symptoms I was feeling makes me doubt it.

C814 - I'm taking agnus castus and I'm convinced that I wouldn't have gotten pregnant without it. Good luck!

I'm feeling a lot better than I was this afternoon. I've arranged to go to Slimming World with a friend next week so that's a step in the right direction.

MrsM - Thanks for the advice :) I've tried lots of things over the years but have never stuck to anything. I also developed arthritis a few years ago which doesn't help - I'm either restricted in what I can do or I have a flare up and then struggle to get motivated to start again. The doctors recommend swimming but the thought of wearing a swimming costume fills me with dread!!

Let me suggest you not wear a swimming suit... I teach all types of classes, including authritis class in the water. A tank top, t-shirt, and a form of shorts are great! It provides the added resistance that will help make/allow you to use your muscles. It really is a great way to exercise, and you don't have to stop when you get that bfp, as water class is highly recommended for those with child! GL

Thats a good idea MrsM, I hadn't thought of wearing something like that. I did think about going to aqua aerobics at the local pool, but they only run the class every second Thursday. They're building a new pool though so hopefully it'll have more classes once it's complete.

Hi everyone

Wow lots to catch up on, sorry i cant respond individually today as im at work at the mo too so ill just babble!!

Exercise, yep works for me too, i notice that makes a big difference!! I love swimming too, havent been to aqua aerobics in ages, i used to like that!!

Once your HCG hits zero then your body should start doing its job of starting to grown follicles, ovulate etc again so yes get started!!!!

I know somebody who had some very short cycles after their mc, they did eventually get back to normal, its very frustrating i expect but keep at it, our bodies have been through such an upheaval that its not surprising it takes a while to recover :hugs:

Positivity, yes thats a very good peice of advice, when i came back from Ibiza with my new found positive thinking within a week id had 4 pregnancy announcements and one engagement among my friends .... just need it to bounce back to me now!!!

Big hugs to all :hug: xxx

That's interesting about exercise. I was half way through the 30 day shred when I conceived and stopped because I was worried it was a bit hard core for early pregnancy. I think it would make me feel better to start again though and it is only 20 minutes a day. If it kick starts ovulation so much the better. My ov tests are still negative but its only 6 days since my bleeding started so I'm not unduly concerned by that. I just don't want to miss anything by starting to test too late. I've bought 30 tests so should not run out for a while.

C814 can you not modify exercise even with a sore foot if you want to continue to work out? You could do press ups on your knees, sit ups, any upper body work and anything sitting on a swiss ball. For cardio you could do boxing sitting on a Swiss ball if you need something low impact, or swimming?

We bd last night for the first time since we lost the baby. I thougt it might be painful but actually it wasn't at all, either physically or emotionally. In fact emotionally it was quite healing. It is day 6 for us if I count the first day of the loss as CD1 and I was contemplating following the SMEP so good timing for the preparation phase. I haven't had the conversation with OH explicitly about trying again, but it was clear from how he was last night that he wants to too. He would never say so though for fear of putting pressure on me.

Emum I remember being terrified the first time we decided to DTD after my mc. It's like ohhh wait wait is that a pre-pain tinggle? Nope? Aiight s'all good LOLOLOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->