Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

EMUM, good luck, I think that you are doing things at a pace that works foryou and that will be best.

LOL JESSY :haha:

CLOBO, I hope you get a few minutes to relax from work today.

C814, I think that EMUM has some good ideas, you can definitely modify exercises while you recover. GL

AFM...CD11, We moved each donation up 1 day, it still spans over 6 days 4 times, because OV may be a little closer than we first thought. All the things that I am taking possibly will make a positive effect and we have a long fertile stage. FXD! I used the OPKs at night now and the line was the same as the morning, I will continue the nightly. Hoping to be ridiculously FERTILE in just a under a week!! FXD! :dust: :dust:

MrsMM24 hihihih my new positive outlook on life is humour so i went to try and write funny feel good posts on here. It's not to giggle a bit in my office when i read something campy :)

joeybrooks
Trying for #1, Cycle 2
Active BnB Member

Currently Feeling:

Thanked others: 161
Af due in 3 days and today at 11dpo I'm spotting????

I normally don't spot before af, it just arrives full force. It is just very pale pink blood and only when I wipe???

Hi ladies! I am soooo disappointed today :cry: I did a hpt in the morning and it still came up +. So i went and did a bloodtest thinking it would come back in its 30s or so. But it's still up to 191 :nope: I cant take this anymore....ITS NEVER GONNA GET BACK TO NORMAL. argggghhhhh ](*,) So much for ov coming...yeah right...like never...

Ickle Pand- I am keeping my fxed for you, i ll keep all my thought on urging those temps to jumps reeeaaallly high! Let us know how they go.

Clobo- ahahahahah you made me laugh...yes that's how it goes, the minute you think "IAM GOING TO BE OK" you start seeing all those bellies around you!!!

Joeybrooks...i never used to spot before af...never....then after my first mc i always spot 1-2 days before af.

Hi ladies! I am soooo disappointed today :cry: I did a hpt in the morning and it still came up +. So i went and did a bloodtest thinking it would come back in its 30s or so. But it's still up to 191 :nope: I cant take this anymore....ITS NEVER GONNA GET BACK TO NORMAL. argggghhhhh ](*,) So much for ov coming...yeah right...like never...

Ickle Pand- I am keeping my fxed for you, i ll keep all my thought on urging those temps to jumps reeeaaallly high! Let us know how they go.

Clobo- ahahahahah you made me laugh...yes that's how it goes, the minute you think "IAM GOING TO BE OK" you start seeing all those bellies around you!!!

:hugs: You'll get there honey. I know it is frustrating but I promise you will get there x

Hang in there sweetheart. I think this is what happened to me CD68 atm.... just took ages for my HCG to drop. I think that in some cases your body really just needs the time to get ready to prepare for another pregnancy. It will happen, just needs time. I'm absolutley dying of impatience at the moment... arrgggggggggggg

Hi Ladies, do you mind if I join in the NTNP straight after MC? Sorry to hear about everyones losses, its a horrible and tragic thing to occur, very heartbreaking. DH and I feel we want to NTNP this cycle, not to replace our lost baby, but to have hope for another.

Its been almost 2 weeks since my natural MC (28th Aug 11) I was 9 weeks along. Bleeding stopped about 4 - 5 days ago. I did a hpt yesterday and a weak pos still (along with a pos OPK due to hpt). DH and I are going to NTNP this cycle as we want to let my body heal and to allow AF to arrive. Having said that, we also would be happy if NTNP led to a bfp :). I understand your body wont ovulate if you have hpt in your systm still....but does anyone know how long after your levels go back to 0, you can ovulate?

Also, since I had a natural MC...does anyone know if I HAVE to go for a check up? I'm booked in to see my Obstetrician on Tuesday, but am no looking forward to the appointment at all and was wondering if it is really necessary.

Good luck everyone :dust:

Struth & LolaAnn, thank you, it is reeeeeaaaallly frustrating but i guess it gonna come down sometime!!!!LollaAnn cd 68...wow that was late...i guess i shouldnt be moaning!!!You only have about 7 days to go girl, hang in there and let hope this is your last tww for another 8 months!!

Lioness, i am so sorry for your loss, we are roughly at the same timespace but my hcg isnt going down as quickly as yours is!The lovely ladies on here told me it might not take too long after your levels drop to 0 for your body to ov so hopefully this wont be such a long wait for you!
I guess its not a matter of life or death if you dont go to your dr but i'd feel better if he told me everything is fine inside there and gave me the green lights! PLus he can tell you roughly when you might ov, you know seeing of the egg/folicles! i know it's difficult but take a big breath and go for it!GL

Thanks chistiana for your words of comfort and advice :hugs:

I am sorry to also hear of your loss(es). How do you know where your hcg levels are at? are you getting blood tests? I might POAS tonight and check hpt and opk. In regards to my Ob appointment, I will still go then...its on Tuesday.

Welcome Lioness :wave:

Sorry you have to be on this board - but you have come to the right place. I had a mmc in early August @ 9weeks and the support on this thread has been very good.

My ovulation happened quite soon after my levels dropped. I was getting very faint lines at cd19 and then I ovulated at cd27 so it didn't take long at all (especially as I usually have VERY irregular cycles - 55, 29, 89 days...). I think it is very individual though - some ladies take longer to recover whereas others ovulate right on their normal cycle.

If it were me I would go to the drs just so that I could have the reassurance that everything was heading the in the right direction but I guess it is up to you x

Hey ladies from sunny France!! :wave:

MrsMM, wow can't believe you are almost ovulating again!! Good job on arranging those donations chick, lots of :dust: for you x

Lioness, Aw mate sorry for your loss, I'd suggest just booking an appt with your doctor just to put your mind at rest if nothing else, def go if you get any funny discharge or pain but otherwise I'm sure you are fine. Good luck for trying again! Ps. Your avatar is so cute x

Hope everyone else is doing ok?? I'm not symptom spotting and just trying to be positive and have fun not thinking toomuch about babies!

Xxx

Hello everyone,

Just a quick check-in to say that I think I'm out this cycle. My temp dropped to just above the coverline this morning and I've had spotting today. No major AF symptoms, I usually have a lot of pain due to endometriosis, so there's still a tiny sliver of hope but it is tiny.

Hope everyone else is good.

Lioness, i didnt want to have to do bloods but i took a hpt on friday (2 weeks since d&c) and it was still positive. So i thought WTH and did the bloodtest and its still 191!!!!Take a deep breath hun, go do your checkup, and then everything is behind you and you are ready to start fresh! I ll be thinking of you!

Clobo---hello to france!!!hope you are having a wonderful time!

Ickle Pand- this temp stuff sucks but hey you never know right? plus if this is indeed af approaching well at least you are starting on a clean sheet!(i am trying to take the advice and think positive!!)

welcome lioness, no you don't have to go to your doctor if you don't want to. if you dont want to it might be a good idea to have a stash of IC so you can figure out when your HCG is out of your system.

thanks christiana........ I'm going slowly insane here haha x
Clobo enjoy france!! jealous! x
ickle pand isn't 12DPO quite early to get AF? If it does turn out to be AF - you may want to look into some herbal remedies to increase the length of your luteal phase. ON the other hand, it could well be IB!! good luck honey x

As for me, I'm freaking bored of waiting. 7DPO now - looking forward to testing tomorrow with FMU but still dubious that I ovulated .. I can't believe OPKs as I've never had a positive one before except for the one I got 8 days ago so its all a bit surreal. Had a long day tidying up and looking after my baby while his daddy spends 9 hours at cricket... yes you heard that right 9 hours lol.. yes I am bitter right now :p love to you all.

oh yeah I may have done a test today and spent like 20 minutes staring at it

So have had the big conversation with OH, and there is good news and bad news. He does want to try again, but wants to put a time limit on it. We are 42 at the moment and have had fertility problems in the past. OH says we can throw our all into trying for 6 months, but if we don't succeed by then, he would like to stop trying as otherwise he is worried he will be having to continue to work well into his mid seventies to support a child in university. I can see the fairness in this, though I am very anxious ghat with my age and our previous issues we won't succeed within the time limit.

So this month, I have thrown myself into SMEP. I can't start using the CBFM as I need to wait for an AF following the miscarriage, but I am using the smiley face ov sticks daily instead. So far negative but if I took the first day of red blood of the mc as CD1 then I am only on CD9 so a bit early. Hopefully I'll get a positive ov test by next weekend. I did a HPT this evening which was definitely negative though I do still feel sicky and my boobs are still tender.

I am trying to stay positive and relaxed despite the loudly ticking clock and just pray that we will be successful.

Emum, sorry to hear DH wants to set a limit :hugs:. Perhaps he could give it 12 months instead, as the time pressure of 6 months is not really long enough. Just a little about me and my DH...I have just turned 38 and DH is 50. We were LTTTCers and we went through IVF/ICSI to achieve our beautiful girl who is 14 months old now. We conceived naturally in July this year only to end up with a MC :cry: but we haven't given up yet....we are praying for another natural, but if not, we would accet going through IVF again in the new year. Good luck and I hope you guys catch the eggy soon xo

Emum - you might want to prepare yourself and your DH for the fact that it could take a few months for your body to get back to normal after the m/c. Mine was at the end of April and my AF's still aren't back to normal yet. I'm ovulating but my AF's have been so light I'm not convinced my lining is building up enough to sustain implantation. I hope none if this matters and that you get pregnant again before your first AF but you never know how your body will respond. Good luck!

I'm definitely out. AF arrived this morning.

Lola - a normal LP is between 12 and 16 days long. Most doctors aren't concerned unless its 10 days or less so I'm fine at the moment. My FS has never even really looked at it but I'm back to see him on the 20th so will see what he says then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->