Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

oh my god you guys. I just cracked open my tesco hpt from this morning and I see faint line!!!!!

ohh here's my thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/737418-tesco-test-11dpo-faint-line.html

hmm the pictures don't show it as well in real life. I'm trying to not get excited.

Pictures never come out great. I see a line though! I hope it gets lovely and dark in the next day or two :)

How fantastic! Huge hugs of congratulations. Hope to see more pics of it as it gets darker and darker.

Lola, maybe you are bringing luck to the thread. I just checked my OPK today, and I have a positive! I'm day 12 post miscarriage. Shall now have to incentivize OH for a few days. :)

Lola, maybe you are bringing luck to the thread. I just checked my OPK today, and I have a positive! I'm day 12 post miscarriage. Shall now have to incentivize OH for a few days. :)
I hope so! Yay that's so quick for a pos OPK, well done you x

I think I see a line LolaAnn

I still have no idea whats going on with me, my cbfm has said high for 5 days now but no peak yet and temps dont show ovulation. Yet an ov test is very negative! So looks like im in for another long cycle :( trying to keep positive though

wow was just checking in and saw your post lolaanne I see the line whoo hoo:happydance::happydance:

I agree you are bringing some luck to this thread. I thought I would be out this month as oh is away all week and I was due to ov today or yesterday but:happydance: Positive OPK today, now I just hope my eggy stays put until OH is ack tomorrow. I never ov later than cd 18. :happydance:

Attachments

• 2011-09-15 11.42.59.jpg
    2011-09-15 11.42.59.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2
Yay LolaAnn!! There definetly seems to be a 2nd line so i'm rooting for you!

How is everyone else doing? Hoping to see some more wonderfull BFP on here in no time!

My body is actualy pretty weird today. When i got pregnant back in june the 2nd week of my 2WW i would get the weirdest cramps in my uterus on and off. I actualy thought that maybe it was some freaky deaky type of period until i first got my BFP. I've started having those same types of cramps in my uterus. I would also be due for my AF within the next few days but it doesn't feel like those type of cramps. I dont have any spotting either. I guess i'm just wondering how different does the first AF feel after your mc? Did it mess up your system? Cramping? Your body in general?

WOO HOO Lola! That's awesome! :happydance: Can't wait to see as the line gets darker and darker!

Emum - wow girlie that's fast! :happydance: Time to get to bed for lots of :sex:

debzie - YAY for a pos OPK! Hope the eggie sticks around for you and OH. :happydance:

jessy - I can't answer about first :af: after mc because I haven't had one yet but hopefully you'll get a :bfp: that would be SO great! :dust:

AFM - Trying to be patient my 2ww but freaking FF hasn't confirmed O yet and it's driving me nuts. I'm also really swamped at work (hence the reason why I'm MIA on here) but at least it's keeping my mind off of everything else. Hopefully FF will confirm in a day or so.

Bastegrrl just peeked at your chart it will be this mornings lower temp and the few days before ov higher temp that will be throwing it off. many women get a second estrogen surge at 2-4 dpo that can give you a slight fall back dip. Fingers crossed hun. x

STRUTH, I hope AF is far away and stays away for 9 mos!!! I think that dip I see on the chart could mean you are having IB! GL FXD :dust:

LOLA, :test: again!! I see a line!!! GL :dust:

EMUM and DEBZI, get to BDg!!! We can all be with LOLA and be Bump Buddies! I too think that OV will show later as being today!!! GL FXD! :dust:

C814, please don't give up, things are still very much in your favor! GL :dust:

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...-9-30-testers-join-me-5-testers-counting.html

AFM… CD17, Got my Smiley this morning! Last night the stick was maybe one shade lighter than a +OPK!!! Donation was an hour ago!!! My CM and temp look good for this!! Best chances are directly before OV or ON THE SAME DAY!! My CP seemed to be shift 2 days ago. Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

Good luck MrsMM24. Timing sounds perfect to me. We had our first by AI and then had a failed attempt when trying for number 3. Our successful one was the day after an HCG trigger shot and the one which failed was 2 days after a smiley (clinic closed at weekends :( ). So on my admittedly very small experience of this, before is definitely better than just a few hours after.

thanks mrsmm but oh is out of town until tomorrow evening so I hope I ov tomorrow so at least I can have a chance. Just looked at your other thread will post on that too. If I am in with a chance I will be due af on the 29th September. Good luck to you too hun. x

ohhh MrsMM I'm so excited for you! I need you as my bump buddy! And the rest of you too of course!!

Duh I just went to Tesco and got a million things, of course I forgot the pregnancy tests LOL! Ah well I'm off to meet up with some friends so will get some late this evening :)

thanks mrsmm but oh is out of town until tomorrow evening so I hope I ov tomorrow so at least I can have a chance. Just looked at your other thread will post on that too. If I am in with a chance I will be due af on the 29th September. Good luck to you too hun. x

Tomorrow evening... ok well, FXD that you OV tomorrow night or even the 17th!!! That way they will be swimming and catch that eggy before it gets far! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->