Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Thanks mate, this cycle im back to temping just to check on the ovulation, SMEP and getting back onthe Low GI diet and exercise bandwagon! Salmon for tea tonight!!

Well hopefully it wont be long for you, yep nothing you can do but keep busy and let the time pass you by quickly so you can get trying again :dust: xxx

Clobo so sorry about af. I'm also on a diet and I've done before the Low GI diet and I really liked it. I found it quite easy to follow with a Rosemary Conley book. Good luck dropping the pounds.

Christiana you have the patience of a saint. How come this is taking so long? Have the doctors explained at all? Hope you get your bfn very soon so that you can move on.:hugs:

X

I keep thinking maybe I might ov as soon as they drop but I highly doubt it...ow well nothing I can do about it right?i also hope for a last october bfp!!xx

Mine was positive on cd19 but then I ovulated on cd27 (got my positive opk on cd25). I stopped testing as I ran out of hpt and then started using opks. I hope you have a similar situation - have you any sign of EWCM?

Another lady on these boards was having squinters until she got AF - best to keep an eye on signs of ovulation just in case.

how r u holding up girl?any news?

I think I might be on my way out... :cry: I have been spotting since 7dpo (which is common for me) and I now have cramps and think she is waiting round the corner for me! Frustrating as I had a squinter on a IC this morning (pic in my journal) but then it was after the time limit so I'm not counting it!

I think I will be on cd1 tomorrow - will keep you ladies updated x

My af came last Saturday; first one after mc but I'm confident I didn't O at all even though my temps were quite high.

Struth don't give up so early. Cramping at 7dpo could well be implantation. At least that was what happened to me last pregnancy.

xx

aw guys bleeding now :( welcome back AF. poos must have been a chemical, oh well at least I didn't get my hopes up too high.

clobo I'm doing really low GI, my blog is here www.laurasaur.com and I'm updating every day.

SIGH. Oh well. At least I know I'm back to normal now :/ Stink.. really thought it was my month. Oh welllllllll another few weeks to lose weight I guess. x

Aw Lola, so sorry that the witch has come, its a horrible horrible day isnt it, especially when you have had your hopes up .... have a wallow and then get yourself ready for the next cycle, whatever it may bring you are strong enough to see it through. Ooh ill have a look at your blog ....

Thanks Madrid, im feeling a bit better today, got lots planned to keep me busy till ovulation so hoping it comes round quickly!! xxx

Ahhh Lola im sorry sweety :( im hoping everything will work out next month for u! Hugs and positive vibes all around.

Oh Lola - so sorry hon x

AFM - CD1 today. AF has arrived for the first time since the mc. A little heavier than it has been recently but as they used to be before the pill. I'm really hoping that I now have normal length cycles (it is month 10 but I have only had 5 cycles so far). I would love to O within the next three weeks.... please, please, please.....

OWwww Lola, i am so so sorry hun :hugs:, it must have been a chemical but at least now you are starting fresh and have more time to get your body ready. Good luck this month!!:dust:

Struth, clean sheet for you, hopefully you will ovulate before cd20, have you tried anything to bring ov earlier? Sorry if this sound stupid but what is squinters??:shrug:

Madrid, yap, i feel like a saint!!! It s been 3 weeks 2day now and the dr said it is 100% psychological.:saywhat: Hey i say this is bull.. how can it be psychological and run the exact same course with both my mc?](*,)](*,)](*,)

Clobo, GL hun hopefully this month is ours!:dust:

AFM- i am back and planning on doing another test tomorrow. I am pretty sure this one's gonna be negative and then i have 17 days before i ovulate...everything moves in slooooooowwwww mooootioooon!!!:-({|=!I am taking sooo many supplements to get my body ready that i could open a pharmacy!!:laugh2:

Struth, clean sheet for you, hopefully you will ovulate before cd20, have you tried anything to bring ov earlier? Sorry if this sound stupid but what is squinters??:shrug:

AFM- i am back and planning on doing another test tomorrow. I am pretty sure this one's gonna be negative and then i have 17 days before i ovulate...everything moves in slooooooowwwww mooootioooon!!!:-({|=!I am taking sooo many supplements to get my body ready that i could open a pharmacy!!:laugh2:

Sorry - squinters = you have to squint to see the lines!!! :haha:

Haven't tried anything to bring O forward - manly as my cycles are all over the place. I think it has been due to the pill in my system (55 days, 29 days, 88 days, then O'd on cd16). I seem to have either normal cycles or REALLY long ones! I have also had a short LP and so take vit b complex and chromium. I was being investigated for PCOS and cysts but then I fell pregnant. Am going to get it a couple of cycles and see how they are. If they are still wonky then I will go back to the drs and continue the investigations.

I hope that your test tomorrow is negative hon x

Hi everyone, I had a d and c last wednesday after a mmc at 10 weeks. We are NTNP, it took us 3 cycles last time, so fingers crossed it will be as quick this time. Counting my D and C as AF I should ov around the 30th of the month, so we will be doing lots of BDing around then xxxx

Struth I'm using soy to help regulate my cycles. They were very irregular after the first mc either too short or too long. With soy I managed to O on cd14 & I got my bfp last time. And this time I'm trying it again with the hope to get another bfp or at least a shorter cycle.

X

Well just got my first AF since my miscarriage on the 22nd of august. I guess it s a good thing in the sense that my system got back to normal fast enough. But omg is there ever a lot of cramping and ickiness in general! Did anybody else have a painfull AF the first time after mc???? Beurkkkkk

Well, I am about 2 days into the 2ww!! I am trying to decide now when I will test so I don't have to talk myself out of it everyday when I get closer. Should I start about 8dpo? Last time (the bfp that ended in mc) I didn't get my bfp until 14dpo, but maybe that has something to do w the mc....like slow growth or something. Anyway if anyone else has a hard time finding ov with opks, I strongly advise you to get the cbfm! I still have yet to get a positive opk EVER! I second line shows, but never enough to be pos. I have even poas several times a day and still no pos. My cbfm on the other hand tells me when ov is coming two days early and then when its here!! I still love that device even tho it broke my heart to turn it back on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->