Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Congrats LolaAnn!!! :happydance: I hope that you get stronger lines tomorrow (if you remembered to buy them!)

And - wow - have we had a ovulation boom or what!! So many positive opks I've lost count! GL girls - I will be routing for you all!

MrsMM - IB? I don't know. It is different to my usual spotting that is for sure. Much more like bleeding than usual. Oh well, will just have to be patient and see what the next few days brings. I hope you have caught that egg x

I bought some but not seeing much better line??
IMG_3892.JPG

i think its stronger! wait until its dried out like the others, i think its easier to see them then! x

I see it lola and better than yesterday. Congrats again hun. x

AFM I think I have missed the boat so to speak this month. CM today is still eggwhite but cloudy so that says to me I have ovulated....please eggy if you are in there hold on until tonight. Feel gutted.:growlmad:

Lola, I see it better than the dried ones too! Are you going to keep testing?

Hang on eggy!!! FXD for you DEBZIE!!

LOLA, I see it better too. I think that a CONGRATS is in order!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

How are the rest of you Ladies?

AFM… CD18, No Smiley, but the OPK was dark. Last night the stick was the same as yesterday! My CM and temp look good too. We know that you OV within 24-48 hours of a + so we have 1 more donation set then we will be counting down the days, trying NOT to SS :haha: Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

is it 24 to 48 hours Mrs MM? I was told 12 to 36 hours. It doesn't matter too much I guess if most of your donations are in the overlapping window. Personally Id rather be early than late with the donation though as sperm hangs around longer than the egg

I MC on August 10-23rd on the 26th was given the ok to try again right away as I do have PCOS and directly after a MC your very fertile. Well its been a long road already, I believe I ovulated during the week of the 5th as I was super duper crampy which I never experienced before, then on the 10th I was hit with a yeast infection.

Yesterday and today I am having light spotting that is brownish in color so not sure if this is implantation bleeding or my period starting up again. Hoping that we where lucky and got pregnant again right away. I wish you luck keep me updated as to how you are doing.

Exactly, that's the most important part of timing, making sure they are there right before the egg as their life span is longer. I have also heard 12-36 hours, but the reasoning behind that is certain OV perdictors use a different amount to give you a + some are super sensitive and give you a positive and you have longer, where as those that are not as sensitive give you negative until the egg is really moving and therefore you have a shorter window.

I use 2 different ones... and different times because you can miss it with the sticks. I also use temps for that reason. The clinic recommends using predictors.

hello to all you ladies!!!i am away for my brothers wedding but I just peaked in and couldnt not aswer.....

LOLA CONGRATS HUN!!!i am on my crappy little phone and I can still see a line!!!weeeeeee yaaaayyyyy super yayyyyyy, I am wishing you a veeeeeeryyy happy and healthy 9 months hun!!!!!you started bringing GL on this thread again!!!

Struth, why not an IB it could be especially if its different than other times, hang in there!!!!

Wow all you ladies seem to be ovulating at the same time, GL to all hopefully we ll have lots and lots of nice BFP soon!!!!!!!

AFM I think I might be the only one missing all the fun. I was hitting my head on the door yesterday, did another hpt, still positive. Argggggg I need help!!!!!

Congratulations Lola!!! All the best in your pregnancy!!! How exciting!

XX

I bought some but not seeing much better line??

Any update hon?

I MC on August 10-23rd on the 26th was given the ok to try again right away as I do have PCOS and directly after a MC your very fertile. Well its been a long road already, I believe I ovulated during the week of the 5th as I was super duper crampy which I never experienced before, then on the 10th I was hit with a yeast infection.

Yesterday and today I am having light spotting that is brownish in color so not sure if this is implantation bleeding or my period starting up again. Hoping that we where lucky and got pregnant again right away. I wish you luck keep me updated as to how you are doing.

Sorry about your loss - you are in the right place though. The ladies on here a re lovely and very supportive. I hope that it is IB - any update?

Struth, why not an IB it could be especially if its different than other times, hang in there!!!!

AFM I think I might be the only one missing all the fun. I was hitting my head on the door yesterday, did another hpt, still positive. Argggggg I need help!!!!!

Thanks hon - I'm still spotting. She's not completely arrived yet sowe'll just have to see.

How long has it been since your mc now? It is so frustrating isn't it?

you know what I did one this morning and there is no line? wtf. bit gutted right now but its the weekend so not gonna think/action anything until monday :(

Hugs lola. How many dpo do you think you are?

If it was me, I'd just get really wound up and upset by continuing to test, so I think I would in your shoes put the tests away for 48 hours, then if no AF try again. But we all react differently. With me, the hope/despair cycle is just so hard to handle, and I'd rather just bury my head for a while and hope I got a clear answer one way or another next time I checked.

When I was trying to conceive my first child my FS once told me that I might be conceiving every month but miscarrying just as my period was due. I found that far more devastating than the thought that I hadnt conceived at all, though I think he was trying to be comforting and reassuring. It might help some women, but personally whatever the real case, if there is any doubt, I've always found it easier to work on the basis I was never pregnant, rather than that I was pregnant and lost.

you know what I did one this morning and there is no line? wtf. bit gutted right now but its the weekend so not gonna think/action anything until monday :(

Hi Lola
I have been secretly stalking your story! Have you thought about using a Clearblue Plus? They are usually very accurate. Hoping its good news x

hey everyone!
STRUTH its been 3w1d now,i am more angry than sad now,wtf it cant take that long to drop,i only mc on w7! how r u holding up girl?any news?
LOla maybe the new test wasnt as sensitive?owwwgggrr this must be sooooo frustrating but I m thinking we wouldnt all have seen a line if hcg wasnt there, you cant have false positive. I know everyones different but if I was in your shoes I d just test again and again.HOpe your next test is very very clearly positive hun, will be expecting your news.

AFM Didnt test again today but I am so sure it s gonna come back positive again that I am now losing all my faith...i am a long long way away from a normal cycle, ov and a bfp...i guess my dr is gonna have it his way

Hey ladies :wave:

Hope everything is ok, sorry that I havent been able to catch up with everyone but Ive been away for a week in France, lovely week but today the witch rode in on her broomstick, im so gutted, when is it going to happen?? I just feel like giving up, its so stressful :cry:

Lola, really hope you get a line tomorrow, i see one on the 12 dpo!! :dust:

Amanda, I see you were unlucky last cycle too, good luck this time chick :hugs:

MrsMM, thats brilliantly timed donations, really hope you catch that eggy chick.

Chistiana, aw mate its awful having to wait so long, unfortunately it can take a long time, I bled for 6 weeks and then it took another 7 weeks before i ovulated (I have PCOS as well), dont give up though, you never kow what your body is going to do just around the corner, keep your chin up and keep going chick, you will get your baby xxx

:dust: to everybody!!

owwwww clobo...i am so sorry the stupid witch got you...well it will happen, you are just on a clean sheet right now...i wish you an october bfp!!!
I keep thinking maybe I might ov as soon as they drop but I highly doubt it...ow well nothing I can do about it right?i also hope for a last october bfp!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->