Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Welcome laura+ Sam+ bump. So sorry for your loss. this first cycle can be tricky depending pn how long it takes for hcg to get out of your system. It can delay ov somewhat. Good luck. X

Christiana chin up chick hate to tell you this but following my first mmc it took 8 weeks for my levels to dtop and get first af...I feel for you chick. X

Well i am officially in the tww got my crosshares.

Hi kmp. We can be cycle buddies if you like! I got my positive OPK on Thursday last week, so I think I am 3dpo in my first cycle post miscarriage. I am planning to test on 1 October if I can hold out that long and if AF hasnt showed up of course. But that is because I would prefer not to know, rather than get an early BFP which doesn't last.

Does anyone have any tips for early 2ww to promote chances of implantation? I am prepared to try anything I think. I've stocked up already on grape juice, pineapple and walnuts as these are all supposed to be good foods, but any other lifestyle changes people make?

Jessy - my first AF was sore. It wasn't great mentally either because it brought it all back. Hopefully it'll pass quickly for you and you can move on to trying again.

kmp - I'm on my second cycle with my cbfm, I love it too! Takes all the guesswork out of trying to read OPK's. 8DPO is the very earliest you could expect a positive so maybe aim for 10 or 12 DPO. It's so hard to stick to though lol!

Debzie - good luck! Hope you get a BFP this time. We need more bumps in this thread!

AFM - nothing much happening at this point. I've taken this week off work to relax. TTC has been stressing me out a little. Going to the fertility clinic tomorrow, will be glad when that's over and done with. Going to a masquerade party on Saturday. Really looking forward to getting dressed up and letting my hair down :)

How's everyone getting on?

Thanks amanda I feel really stressed this cycle for some reason, think its because I think in my heart of hearts that I missed out with OH not coming home until friday. I think its going to be a long tww this one. I also got a letter through on sat my last PAP smear found abnormal cells so have been referred of a colcoscopy and have been advised to hold off ttc a bit late on sat really. Good luck at the fertility clinic tomorrow.

Emum/kmp I am 3dpo too today but will not be able to hold out until af is due to test, I stocked up in ICs so will be starting probably 8dpo. Good luck..........

Lara so sorry about your mc!!

Jessy my 1st af was also quite painful. Ive taken soy so it wasn't very heavy but so weird to have it again. Nice thing about it, we can look forward to thiscycle & hope for a bfp at the end!

Kmp I know cbfm is very good but expensive too. Hope you'll be able to put it away again in about 10 days.

X

Hi folks, have been absent for a while.

After my chemical first month TTC I foolishly thought that I would just get pg again right away and was disappointed last saturday when AF arrived. This was quickly eclipsed on Monday when my wonderful mummy was diagnosed with bowel cancer.

My world came crashing down round me and suddenly TTC seemed like the least important thing ever. Mum is waiting for a date to go in for an operation to have it removed and we are hopeful that it has been found early, but at the moment, for the first time in 3 months, I dont even know what day in my cycle I am.

I am NTNP at the minute I guess, but not giving it a second thought, what will be will be, at the moment, my priority is my mum.

Wishing all of you ladies the best of luck with your journey, when I come back I really hope to see loads of stick BFPs xo.

Hi everyone, i had a miscarriage on the 9th sept and had a natural miscarriage and i stopped bleeding 3days so i BD'd for the first time last night :p after i took a pregnancy test which was negative so now im ready to try again and can't wait to fall pregnant again! i really hope i dont have to wait long, hoping it happens before my next cycle :) x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1315544400z5z32z14.png

Hi folks, have been absent for a while.

After my chemical first month TTC I foolishly thought that I would just get pg again right away and was disappointed last saturday when AF arrived. This was quickly eclipsed on Monday when my wonderful mummy was diagnosed with bowel cancer.

My world came crashing down round me and suddenly TTC seemed like the least important thing ever. Mum is waiting for a date to go in for an operation to have it removed and we are hopeful that it has been found early, but at the moment, for the first time in 3 months, I dont even know what day in my cycle I am.

I am NTNP at the minute I guess, but not giving it a second thought, what will be will be, at the moment, my priority is my mum.

Wishing all of you ladies the best of luck with your journey, when I come back I really hope to see loads of stick BFPs xo.

hugs x

Hi joey,so sorry to hear about your mum ,fixed they have caught it in time ,love and prayers ,xxxx

So sorry for your loss LOLA and LARA :hugs:

CLOBO, sorry that af flew in and tried to not only ruin your bfp, but also a France trip. :hugs: Yes, it seems we timed things perfectly, just hope that it pays off.... FXD!

STRUTH :hugs: I wasn't expecting your af news... Next cycle you willc catch that eggy! FXD!

CLAIREX, so sorry for your loss, I hope this thread can provide some support and information at a time where nothing seems to make up for a loss. :hugs:

Jessy, sorry that AF flew in, but like many of us here, it signals a start in the right direction that things are returning to "normal" after a MC, GL FXD!

KMP, FXD that you OV and caught that eggy! Welcome to the TWW.... here is a thread you may want to check out! https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/730329-come-10-1-10-31-testers.html#post12717859 OCTOBER Thread

AFM… 4DPO, I have not been SS, don't plan to until at least 6DPO, so we shall see, I am feeling pretty good, and really good about my chances! FXD! My temps look good and are rising although slowly. FXD! :dust: :dust:

Having cancelled my D and C two weeks ago and gone for natural management, I've just had a letter today from my OBGYN to say "it would be sensibe to sit down and discuss your plans for a future pregnancy or contraception. Please make an appointment"

Can anyone think of any benefit of doing this, given I know my HcG is down and Ive already had a positive OPK and am in the 2ww? Is there anything they might suggest doing if I got a BFP this month? What would you all do? Go now, wait and see if I get a BFP this month and go then whatever the result, or not go at all?

Hi all

Joey, im so sorry to hear about your mum chick, massive hugs to you :hugs:

Debzie, aw mate, i really hope that the smear results were just an abnormality that was nothing, thinking of you though and good luck when you go to your appt :hugs:

Emum, wow, a doctor that contacts you rather than you having to fight for every appt you can, if it was me id take the appt, even if its just to go along and show your face and see what they have to say, it cant hurt and you are entitled to your doctors time. Hopefully they can give you some advice??

MrsMM, ooh good luck this cycle, i really hope you caught the eggy chick, you so deserve it :dust:

Hi Claire and any other new ladies I have missed (this thread moves so fast sometimes!!), massive hugs to you :hugs: for what you have been through, we will be getting some BFPs soon i just know it and in the meantime this is a great place to get info and other lasies experiences as well as have inane chatter!! :saywhat:

AFM, I had my FS appt today, he's halved my clomid doseage as he thinks my progesterone is too high, and we just need to keep trying, im going with the SMEP :ninja: stylee this cycle!!

:dust:

EMUM, I agree with CLOBO, I would go just to hear the information. As well, you can mention then that you are trying, and see what they may be able to do at that time.... could be beneficial...

Struth- Hopefully this will be a good old short/normal cycle for you and you wont have to investigate anything! Better still, normal cycle ending in a BFP!!!:dust:

Lara-sam-bump- so sorry for your loss, but you seem to be on the right track for a new BFP! Hopefully your body will be right back to normal already!!
:hugs:

KMP- i really love my cbfm too!:thumbup: I had the same problem with opk, never positive enough! Then 1st cycle i used my monitor i got my BFP!I d say wait till 12 dpo, 8 is way too early plus i think once you set your mind on a date its so much easier!!!

Debzie- Thanks hun, it took 7.5 weeks last time, i think i m running the exact same course!:dohh: Good luck with getting an early BFP and hopefully your colposcory will be super clear!:flower:

Joeybrooks- i am soo sooo sorry for your mum, it does make everything else trivial, i wish you and your mum all the best and pray she will come out of this 100 times stronger.:hug:

Clairex- very sorry for your loss hun,:hugs: but yaaayyy cause your hormones went down veeeeryy very quickly so GL for a very quick BFP!:dust:

AFM- yyyyayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy negative hpt!!:yipee::yipee:!AT LAST!!!!!!! I am turning my cbfm on again tomorrow, bring on ov in 17 days!!!!! (never been so happy to be starting a cycle!!!lets hope it's gonna be normal!!!)

emum i always get very anxious when i get anything from a doctor.:wacko: I am not such a brave person when it comes to doctors. But i guess he is only just checking in on you. if i were you i d wait before BFP or af and then go. I wouldnt want to get any negative advice (like dont try for 3 months...ahhmmmmm:dohh:) but then go on to have a BFP, it would just ruin my happiness. If BFP then go and see what you can do to make everything stronger, if af comes then go and see what he wants in general,nothing to lose!

joey so sorry to hear for your mum!! I really hope the op goes well and that as you said, they've caught it on time.

Emum I would just go to the appt and see what he/she says.

Christiana congrats on you bfn! I never thought I'd say that!!! lol

X

Hi kmp. We can be cycle buddies if you like! I got my positive OPK on Thursday last week, so I think I am 3dpo in my first cycle post miscarriage. I am planning to test on 1 October if I can hold out that long and if AF hasnt showed up of course. But that is because I would prefer not to know, rather than get an early BFP which doesn't last.

Does anyone have any tips for early 2ww to promote chances of implantation? I am prepared to try anything I think. I've stocked up already on grape juice, pineapple and walnuts as these are all supposed to be good foods, but any other lifestyle changes people make?

I love your logic Emum, but not sure I have your patience :) We can SS together!! I have read that taking baby aspirin will increase blood flow and increase chance of good implantation. Unfortunately I have some kidney trouble so I can't take aspirin, but you may want to look into it.

Thanks amanda I feel really stressed this cycle for some reason, think its because I think in my heart of hearts that I missed out with OH not coming home until friday. I think its going to be a long tww this one. I also got a letter through on sat my last PAP smear found abnormal cells so have been referred of a colcoscopy and have been advised to hold off ttc a bit late on sat really. Good luck at the fertility clinic tomorrow.

Emum/kmp I am 3dpo too today but will not be able to hold out until af is due to test, I stocked up in ICs so will be starting probably 8dpo. Good luck..........

Okay, maybe we'll be testing on the same day. I want to wait, but my sister told my parents on their 25th anniversary that she was expecting their first grandchild and their 34th anniversary is on Sep 24. I will test that day even though its early just in case i get a bfp. That would be awesome to announce their 4th in the same way 9 yrs later!! After that I will wait till 12 dpo to test again.

Emum, after my follow up appt. I would say don't go. My dr. just talked to me and as christiana said he told me to wait 2-3 cycles and did not give a reason except wanting to make sure I had time to grieve. Btw not listening!!! It was reassuring to hear him tell me that there is essentially nothing a woman can do to cause a mc because even tho I didn't really blame myself, i did wonder if I pushed myself too hard (cleaning for a party). On the other hand, you could go to the dr. around when you would be testing and get a blood test to look at hcg and that way you can have a sure + or - and find out how strong it is. Just a thought.

Hello all of you lovely ladies...
I have been reading all of your posts and have written on this thread (pg 124) I just wanted to share my news...I am Pregnant 5 weeks!!
I had a miscarriage back on the 14th of August (at 41 days) My partner and I decided to try straight away as I really wanted to...and BANG!! I am pregnant....
It feels different this time around....believe it or not I am actually much more relaxed and laid back about the whole thing...
I want to wish all of you the best of luck....xxooxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->