Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

i too got another BFP yesterday without having a period since my MC in August. at 9dpo...EXTREMEMLY FAINT one.
This is reassuring for me as last month i didnt get one till the day AF was due.
Wasnt expecting it however as symptoms were COMPLETELY different to last month, so was sure i was out! Just goes to show that every cycle can be different! Best of Luck Ladies! xxx

Congratulations to the ladies with bfps wishing you both happy and healthy 9 mon

mine showed up the faintest of faint on a first response, im going for the PMA approach this time, looking forward to testing day AF due to see that its darker...

WOW this is the thread of bfps congrats all u lucky ladies and your sticky beans :thumbup: I am also trying after second early miscarriage wondering if you can help me out i started spotting on 24th of August which was when i started miscarrying first day of heavy bleeding was 30th of august. What would i count as first day of cycle. Not been doing opks this month as trying not to put too much pressure on ourselves easier said than done!!! Well hope the bfps keep on coming for all the ladies waiting xxxx

WOW this is the thread of bfps congrats all u lucky ladies and your sticky beans :thumbup: I am also trying after second early miscarriage wondering if you can help me out i started spotting on 24th of August which was when i started miscarrying first day of heavy bleeding was 30th of august. What would i count as first day of cycle. Not been doing opks this month as trying not to put too much pressure on ourselves easier said than done!!! Well hope the bfps keep on coming for all the ladies waiting xxxx

Not sure hun,

I spotted on 26th and heavy bleed on 27th, I counted 26th as CD1

Thank you will see how long i can hold out before testing. Congrats on the BFP h&h 9 months x

Oddly, i only bled for 3 days, so was hoping that i had a thicker womb lining to hold this bean in. i counted first day of bleeding as CD1 too x

CONGRATS KATEBATTY!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

CHISTINA YAY for normalcy creeping in and a - HPT when you needed it to be!!! GL FXD! :dust:

AFM… 5DPO, Looks like a temp dip to me. I am hoping anyway FXD! Not trying to get my hopes too high. I have not been SS, but I know that I have been pretty exhausted in the last 24hrs... Implantation??? Going to start SS tomorrow if the temp jumps back up!! I didn't start SS till 8DPO last time, so I will compare as I approach... FXD! :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies :wave:

Congrats on the :bfp: that's awesome news! Hope you have a H&H 9 months.

Good luck to the ladies in the 2ww. :dust:

AFM - I'm so bummed out and confused. :nope: It appears my body is still really messed up. Ever since I stopped taking BCP in Jan 2011 my cycles have been really long and irregular and it looks like that is going to be the case after my mc. I'm almost ready to give up and think that :af: will never come and not in a good way (i.e. bfp). I thought I got lucky by Oing early after a pos OPK (CD 27) but then temp dropped :dohh: and got a bunch of pos OPKs. I just don't know what to think anymore. I decided that if/when :af: comes that I'm going on clomid. I have an appt with my dr on Friday to discuss and get my script. I just feel SO down right now. :sad1: I guess DH and I will continue to BD until something happens. :shrug: I just keep praying and hoping for some answers...

First of all, CONGRATS TO ALL THE LOVELY BFP LADIES!!!I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and a super sticky bean this time round!!!

MrsMM24, i am keeping my fxed hun and wishing this was implantation dip! This thread suddenly got so many BFP so hopefully you will add on that!!!!

Bastetgrrl- please dont despare girl, i know exactly how you feel, it is awful but i guess the worse thing that can happen is one more long cycle and then clomid and back to normal cycles and possibly a BFP. Hopefully you wont have to go through this but if it comes down to it it's not that bad. I am trying to be positive for you hun, if you need tp talk feel free to pm me. I am keeping my fwed for a pretty normal cycle and lot s of good answers for you!

AFM- i turned on my cbfm today on cd2 but weird thing happened.. started having ewcm???I thought i d have to wait another 17 or so days and maybe i will but what is this now?????

Hi Bastet

Aw chick, i know exactly how you feel with the long irregular cycles, its a night mare isnt it, i think clomid is a very good idea, it works for me and it works for a lot of ladies.

Take it easy on yourself, its your first cycle after your mc and as we know all sorts of wierd things can happen, your body will sort itself out with a bit of help and you will have your baby :dust: keep your chin up and try your best to stay positive, its ok to have a down day but you need to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and face the world head on, you can do it xxx

Thanks ladies, I really appreciate the support. I think that I just reached my frustration peak when my temp dropped again this morning and just needed to vent. I'm praying for some answers or at least for my body to get back on track. As much as I'd like to do this without meds like Clomid it just doesn't look like that's going to happen. I'd rather give Clomid a try so that I ovulate like "normal" ladies do :winkwink: and not CD 40!!

Congrats to the BFP's! It really gives me hope that I will get another one again.

I had my FS appointment today. Haven't seen him since March so had to tell him about the miscarriage. He seemed so genuinely upset for us - he's a lovely doctor. He's thinking about clomid to help my ovulation along now, rather than IVF which is a less daunting step to take. It's still dependent on me getting my BMI down though so I'm going to see the clinics dietitian and I'm also going to see the counsellor to help me since I'm still not coping as well as I'd like to be and am comfort eating a lot.

All in all a positive appointment but still not easy.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hi Amanda

Aw chick, sounds like a positive and productive day today then, thats a really good thing! Like i said before clomid can be a really helpful drug to take, i think its generally the first thing to try so good luck with it. Sounds like it will actually give you a real reason to lower your BMI, we will all be here to support you too chick :hugs:

I have to admit i accepted an appointment with the counsellor at my FS too, its next Wednesday, i think im coping ok i just like the idea of having someone impartial that i can let it all out to. I think is good to let the frustrations out and have someone who will just listen without being emotionally involved!! When is your appt??

Massive hugs xxx

Yeah it can't do any harm can it? I've been for counselling before and it really helped me so I think I'll benefit from it this time. Both of my appointments are on the 7th of October so hopefully that'll give me the kick up the bum I need. Going to weigh myself in the morning and work out exactly how much I need to lose to at least get my BMI to 35, although I'd like to lose more than that.

Thanks hun. It seems like we're going through similar things at similar times - it really helps to have someone who understands to talk to.

Good luck for your appointment!

Yes definitely, ill let you know how mine goes next week! I definitely helps to talk it through and especially with you guys that know how we all feel!!

Good luck wiht the weight loss then, drink lots of water to flush out those toxins and it fills you up too, apparently when you are hungry you are supposed to have a glass of water first and then you wont eat as much!! Wonder if that actually works!!??

Big hugs chick xxx

I'd like to congratulate all the ladies that got their BFP today!!!! How lovely to check the thread and read about all of them! It gives me hope!!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->