Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

OMG ladies - sorry for bursting in and not reading (I'll go back and read in a minute) but I just got a bfp. Pink lines on ICs and a 1-2 weeks on a digi. I'm in absolute shock. I bled over the weekend (heavy - like AF) and then it stopped abruptly. Then my temp went up yesterday, was still high last night and stayed high this morning so I tested.

I'm in so much shock....

Right - off to read through and catch up....

Congrats struth!!! Eeek! Come join us in junebugs 2012. All of us there so far had an Aug mc! X

Ever since I stopped taking BCP in Jan 2011 my cycles have been really long and irregular and it looks like that is going to be the case after my mc. I'm almost ready to give up and think that :af: will never come and not in a good way (i.e. bfp). I thought I got lucky by Oing early after a pos OPK (CD 27) but then temp dropped :dohh: and got a bunch of pos OPKs. I just don't know what to think anymore. I decided that if/when :af: comes that I'm going on clomid. I have an appt with my dr on Friday to discuss and get my script. I just feel SO down right now. :sad1: I guess DH and I will continue to BD until something happens. :shrug: I just keep praying and hoping for some answers...

:hugs: I know exactly how this feels. My cycles were completely messed up after the pill. Have you had any tests done at all? I was tested for PCOS - long story but I never got as far as diagnosis (I got pregnant) but they suspected it. I so hope you get that temp rise soon :hugs:

AFM- i turned on my cbfm today on cd2 but weird thing happened.. started having ewcm???I thought i d have to wait another 17 or so days and maybe i will but what is this now?????

It could happen. I mentioned before - I got a positive of cd19 and then O'd on cd27 but had EWCM for about 4 days before that (loads of it). So yes - get BD'ing. Oh and I read that using the CBFM after a mc can give misleading results. I was going to use mine but read that you are best to wait 2 cycles :shrug:

I had my FS appointment today. Haven't seen him since March so had to tell him about the miscarriage. He seemed so genuinely upset for us - he's a lovely doctor. He's thinking about clomid to help my ovulation along now, rather than IVF which is a less daunting step to take. It's still dependent on me getting my BMI down though so I'm going to see the clinics dietitian and I'm also going to see the counsellor to help me since I'm still not coping as well as I'd like to be and am comfort eating a lot.

A difficult appointment but one step closer to your forever baby. How much have you got to lose? Do you have to lose it before they will give you clomid? Oh and use the counsellor - that is what they are there for. I'm a true believer in talking things though - we don't so enough of it. I reckon we could all benefit from some counselling.

I have to admit i accepted an appointment with the counsellor at my FS too, its next Wednesday, i think im coping ok i just like the idea of having someone impartial that i can let it all out to. I think is good to let the frustrations out and have someone who will just listen without being emotionally involved!! When is your appt??

Massive hugs xxx

As above - got for it. We don't use these services enough in my opinion. There is nothing weak in speaking to someone (in fact it takes a strong person to talk things though honestly). I hope it goes well hon :hugs:

And MrsMM - I have my FX'd crossed for you :hugs:

Wow congratulations struth. Wishing you a very happy and healthy
9 months. X

CONGARTULATIONS TO STRUTH!!!! :happydance:

and i bet more BFPs from this thread are set to follow.... :hugs:

YAY! Congrats struth! :happydance: That's wonderful news!

:hugs: I know exactly how this feels. My cycles were completely messed up after the pill. Have you had any tests done at all? I was tested for PCOS - long story but I never got as far as diagnosis (I got pregnant) but they suspected it. I so hope you get that temp rise soon :hugs:

Yes my dr has been very supportive because she had similar difficulties with conceiving so she did run tests before we conceived and everything came back normal. I'm just hoping that if I end up having to use Clomid for my next cycle that it helps me out.

Congratulations struth! Wow we have had loads of Bfps in the last couple of days.

AFM I am now 5dpo I think (6 days since my positive OPK) and symptom spotting like mad. It will be a huge blow I think if it turns out not to be. I had a small amount of blood streaked CM yesterday with some cramping, and today seem to have the bladder capacity of a small mouse! Am also hungrier and more tired than usual. Whether I can hold out to next Saturday before testing I am not sure. Am kind of considering booking my post mc appointment for next Friday and testing just before I go, but that might be hardgoing if its a BFN

Hi ladies hope you dont mind me invading??

Struth- congratulations

I'm randomxx I'm 24, I married my DH last week and we have a beautiful 18month old son Lewis. I've had 3 miscarriages in total with the most recent on my birthday last month.

This might sounds strange but my period should be finishing today but I'm still waiting on it starting and I've loads of ewcm.

Welcome randomxx - so sorry to hear of your losses. No one should have to go through a mc, let alone three.

It could be that your body is taking a while to get back to normal this time? Can I ask how far along you were with you pregnancy? I was 9 weeks and it took me until cd27 to ovulate again so it could just be delayed due to the mc. Do you monitor your ovulation?

Hi Struth, sorry to hear of your loss, but have a H&H 9 months xxx

I was 6 weeks according to LMP so more like 4 weeks? No I don't chart it hun. Yeah it could be that, I suppose xx

Hello all of you lovely ladies...
I have been reading all of your posts and have written on this thread (pg 124) I just wanted to share my news...I am Pregnant 5 weeks!!
I had a miscarriage back on the 14th of August (at 41 days) My partner and I decided to try straight away as I really wanted to...and BANG!! I am pregnant....
It feels different this time around....believe it or not I am actually much more relaxed and laid back about the whole thing...
I want to wish all of you the best of luck....xxooxx

Aww i lost my angel baby at 7 weeks so hoping i fall pregnant again as quick as you did thats great news congrats :happydance:

Good luck with everything hope it works out 4 you x

&& Congrats to all the girls whos had there BFPs this month :) hopefully there will be alot more to come :) x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1315544400z6z32z14.png

CHIST, that happened to me on previous cycles, sounds weird, but could just mean youw ill OV earlier, let's get you started.... FXD GL :dust:

BASTE :hugs: :hugs:

ICKLE, I'm glad you got some positive info from you appt. :hugs and hopes to a bfp sooner than later Hun!

CLOBO, GL at your appt coming up. I hope you get some positive info as well. I am excited and optimistic that you ladies will see a bfp soon! :hugs:

STRUTH CONGRATS!! :happydance: :bfp: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

EMUM, I am one day ahead of you.... hang in there, I usually wait till 6-8DPO to SS.... GL FXD! :dust:

RANDOM, :hugs: sorry for your losses and an extra :hugs: for one on your bday.... I wish you luck and a sticky bean bfp soon! :dust:

AFM… 6DPO, Looks like a temp increase!! FXD! I am getting nervous now. What is strange is, with our last PG, my DW got all the symptoms, the last couple of days, she has been feeling very weird. I however have been super tired. I even fell asleep on the train this morning headed to work (doesn't happen) plus, it is so early.... Not trying to get my hopes too high. I have not been SS, but today I am starting, FATIGUED for sure. Come on high temps next few days!!!FXD! :dust: :dust:

WOWOWOWOWOWO! This thread is getting reaaallllly exciting and happy!!!

Struth- CONGRATS HUN!!!:yipee: yAYYYAYYYY i held hope for you, yay yay and again yay! A happy and healthy 9 months girl!!!

Emum- your SS sounds pretty promising...i see you joining the June ladies over here!!!Good luck hun, let us know asap!!!:dust:

MrsMM24- Well if it is indeed ov approaching then it will be roughly cd 26-27 since my d&c. I really hope this is it because i am sooo tired of waiting plus with my last mc i had to wait 5.5 weeks to ov! We have been :sex: the last couple of days so we'll keep it up just in case!!!! I am keeping my fwed for you, it's still early days but i have a feeling this thread is bringing everyone good lack!:flower:

Randomx- you sound like me! I have a 16 month old DS, mc last month, 7 weeks along, bleading started on my bday, still havent gotten my af yet and started having ewcm yesterday!! It might have taken your body some time to drop the hcg so hang in there and start BD!!!Lets hope we both get a BFP in the next 2-3 weeks!!:dust:

AFM- ewcm continues but no ovulation pain at all (which is quite odd as i usually know the exact minute (!!!) of ov) We BD the last couple of days and keeping it up for the next 3-4 days and keep my fxed for a BFP. 20th october would be my due date :cry: if my first mc hadnt happened so i d love to have some positive news by then, it'd make it so much easier!

Ow quick question, STRUTH- do you remeber if you had ov pains with your ov after your mc? Plus, since hcg is out of my body now wont it be ok to use the monitor? i had thought not to use it but then thought wth what's the worse that can happen? We BD anyways regardless of what the monitor says so i just thought it might keep my mind at ease. It's not asking me to test yet so i dont know whether this ewcm is a sign or not...

Struth - Congratulations!! H&H 9 months to you hun :)

I weighed myself this morning - I've got to lose 45lbs just to get my BMI down to 35, which is where they want me to be before I'll get clomid. That's a lot considering I'm going back in 5 months. I think he just wants to see where I am then though - he's not set a time limit on me.

Mrs M - your chart's looking good. Fingers crossed those temps stay high

hey i'm new over here, had a mc last thursday at 5ish weeks :( *of course it had to be the day after I told my parents* hoping to follow some of you ladies with a bfp the next month! [-o< waiting for my drs apt tomorrow so we can get to it :winkwink: when did you Ov after?? I know your more fertile after bc of progesterone levels or something, but did you O sooner? I usually Ov around cd24ish but have stark white LH strips until a couple days before they go + and I took one yesterday and it was on its way to being almost + already :shrug:

Hello Marini. I am so sorry for your loss but you've come to the right place. I mc in august and the ladies on this thread have really helped and given me hope! Your opk might be showing a line if your hcg hasnt dropped all the way down to 0. Have you done a hpt to check it out? I mc at 7 weeks and my hcg only reached 0 at 3.5 weeks ( last monday). Of course other ladies on this thread had their levels down within a day or two and then went on to ov as per usual so you might we on your way. Do a hpt, if it's + then hcg is still there so you cant count on the opks yet, if it's - consider yourself veeery very lucky and get BD!!!

Ow quick question, STRUTH- do you remeber if you had ov pains with your ov after your mc? Plus, since hcg is out of my body now wont it be ok to use the monitor? i had thought not to use it but then thought wth what's the worse that can happen? We BD anyways regardless of what the monitor says so i just thought it might keep my mind at ease. It's not asking me to test yet so i dont know whether this ewcm is a sign or not...

Funny you should mention that - I don't normally get O pains but the last two cycles (both pregnancy ones!) I have had pain in my back and down my leg at the time of O - kind of like sciatica pain.

As for the CBFM - nothing bad can happen I guess and as long as you are not relying on it heavily and it makes you feel better then go for it. I was just talking on my journal the other day about using mine but another lady pointed out that the booklet says to leave it for 2 cycles due to residual hcg. I reckon it would be fine though hon x

Congratulations Struth!!! Another BFP in this thread!! This is a lucky one for sure!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->