Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Christiana, I usually get o pain, but fell this month without it. Was sure I was out. Plus usually get sore bbs from o to AF, but didn't this time! Was another reason I THOUGHT id had a surge with no egg, but apparently not!! X

Hello Marini. I am so sorry for your loss but you've come to the right place. I mc in august and the ladies on this thread have really helped and given me hope! Your opk might be showing a line if your hcg hasnt dropped all the way down to 0. Have you done a hpt to check it out? I mc at 7 weeks and my hcg only reached 0 at 3.5 weeks ( last monday). Of course other ladies on this thread had their levels down within a day or two and then went on to ov as per usual so you might we on your way. Do a hpt, if it's + then hcg is still there so you cant count on the opks yet, if it's - consider yourself veeery very lucky and get BD!!!

thanks! :hi: I took another LH strip today & it wasn't as dark, (but I don't get stark white LH strips until right after Ov usually) last month I had 3 days of + LH strips, taken all 24hrs apart.. (I figured out my nips start to HURT right around when I Ov :blush:) my levels when i went to the ER a week ago when I started bleeding were only 16, which was barely enough to get a line on a hpt then :shrug: my cheapies never got darker than a med pink line, so I'm not sure how far along i ended up being, in the end.. I go to the dr tomorrow, so after my apt we can get back to the BDing :winkwink: we were mostly just not preventing before, but after getting a BFP & being wicked excited about it we're def gonna be doin' it more this month :haha: :blush:

...at least the ultrasound tech said that she really liked my ovaries? :haha:

fx for october!

Christiana, I usually get o pain, but fell this month without it. Was sure I was out. Plus usually get sore bbs from o to AF, but didn't this time! Was another reason I THOUGHT id had a surge with no egg, but apparently not!! X

Ow..you cant imagine how happy your answer makes me! I have been having ewcm but no ov pain at all and i was sure i d get a surge with no eggy! But maybe there is a good little egg in there and i can join you in the BFPs!! I m not sure when i ll ov (stupidly enough i used my last opk this morning-had a line but not as dark as the control and dont have enough time to order online in time) but i guess if i dont get af in 3 weeks i ll start testing! Thanks Laura! How are you doing?

thanks! :hi: I took another LH strip today & it wasn't as dark, (but I don't get stark white LH strips until right after Ov usually) last month I had 3 days of + LH strips, taken all 24hrs apart.. (I figured out my nips start to HURT right around when I Ov :blush:) my levels when i went to the ER a week ago when I started bleeding were only 16, which was barely enough to get a line on a hpt then :shrug: my cheapies never got darker than a med pink line, so I'm not sure how far along i ended up being, in the end.. I go to the dr tomorrow, so after my apt we can get back to the BDing :winkwink: we were mostly just not preventing before, but after getting a BFP & being wicked excited about it we're def gonna be doin' it more this month :haha: :blush:

...at least the ultrasound tech said that she really liked my ovaries? :haha:

fx for october![/QUOTE]

Ow you are lucky (well not in its original sense but still lucky your bloods were so low so quickly!) So, it seems you might be nearing ovulation!Yayyyy!!!!Hahahahahahah what did she mean by liking your ovaries??Whatever it was, it was good!!Get down to it hun and hopefully another BFP is on its way!

christiana fingers are firmly crossed for you hun.

Well AF isn't here yet. Also my brother phoned yesterday and dropped the bombshell that his girlfriend is pregnant. I am over the moon for them but also a little upset as my new niece or nephew will be due the same week I would have been.

xxx

Ow..you cant imagine how happy your answer makes me! I have been having ewcm but no ov pain at all and i was sure i d get a surge with no eggy! But maybe there is a good little egg in there and i can join you in the BFPs!! I m not sure when i ll ov (stupidly enough i used my last opk this morning-had a line but not as dark as the control and dont have enough time to order online in time) but i guess if i dont get af in 3 weeks i ll start testing! Thanks Laura! How are you doing?

im having a minor heart attack currently as just got a 2-3 weeks on a clearblue digital, even though i KNOW i concieved 11 days ago! AF wasnt even due til this saturday coming!!! technically im only 11 days since conception, not 2-3 weeks! what could this mean?
Yup, dont worry bout not feeling the O pain, im glad my symptoms were so different this month, gives me more hope that this one will stick!
I did get a pos OPK however. but like i said, NOTHING else! x

Hi folks, just wanted to say massive congrats to all the BFPs recently.

As I mentioned previously, my mum has had some bad news regarding her health and that is cosuming me so much that I havent had time to really give TTC much thought, but it is there in the back of my mind, especially as I know how happy it would make my mum also.

I have had cycles of differing length since coming off the pill (28 days and 26 days), so I am not really 100% sure when I will ovulate this month, but with all that is on my mind, I dont really care as this month is definitely more NTNP than TTC.

Just wanted to pop on and say hi and say congrats and wish everyone else the best of luck.

Laura dont fret on the clearblue digital it just means your hcg is rising well personally during my last pregnancy they caused me more worry. It works as any other normal hpt just a laser inside detects the shade of the line the darker the line the more. hcg the further on the pregnancy. Everyones hcg rises differently depending on when conception and implantation occurred....or it could be twins lol.

I'm getting a bit frustrated with opk's. I can't remember what happened the month I got my bfp but should I get a faint line the days before O and then my + or not. I've had ewcm this morning and just tested but the second line was very faint. Could it be possible that the opk's don't catch the surge after mc?

Hi madrid my soy cyclrs i have known me to have 5 days of ewcm and get faint lines then bam dark. I noticed too that some opks i cannot get a positive due to the high sensitivity. Some of the tests can be up to 40 miu. I get a positive on a 20 miu. Hope that helps.

Thanks debzie! I'm using the same ones I was using before the pregnancy & mc. They worked fine so I was thinking it may be the mc that has changed my body. I guess it's just too early. Since I wrote the post I've been having O pain so probably I'll get my + soon. I'm stress because my dh is going on a business trip next Tuesday and I'm hoping to O before then.
Arggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well took a pregnancy test last nite, so 1 week after d and c, to my disapointment it was still positive :( I just want to start again, I so badly want another baby, I dont want a huge gap between my kids and each day that passes in this limbo feels so pointless. I just want my cycle to start again, so at least I know where I am xxxx

Hello all of you lovely ladies...
I have been reading all of your posts and have written on this thread (pg 124) I just wanted to share my news...I am Pregnant 5 weeks!!
I had a miscarriage back on the 14th of August (at 41 days) My partner and I decided to try straight away as I really wanted to...and BANG!! I am pregnant....
It feels different this time around....believe it or not I am actually much more relaxed and laid back about the whole thing...
I want to wish all of you the best of luck....xxooxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!! AND THANK YOU! You somehow just made my day! H&H 9 months to you!

I am now 6 dpo and sooo hoping all of these good vibes will continue when it is time for me to test!!!

For all those with the BFPs congratulations!!!!!

What were your early symptoms this time? Last time I felt like I needed to burp continuously and had quite a bit of cm. So far this time I started off with the burping feeling, but that went away but I do have a lot of cm. This is a rough 2ww!!

I am now 6 dpo

but I do have a lot of cm. This is a rough 2ww!!

Oh me too! I had a pilates class today and I could feel it squelching around inside. Very very weird. Hope it's a good sign. I am also very tired and hungry over last couple of days. No other signs to spot though.

Things definitely lookin good in here ladies, soooo hopin i can keep it up... GL FXD :dust:

AFM… 7DPO, Temps staying high I am staying optimistic. FXD! I had a little headache this morning, it has subsided, and I have been getting weird feelings. I even had a dream (reading my journal you will see I don't really dream or I don't remember that I did when I wake) I recalled the whole thing to the wife who died laughing. I am still super tired. Still SS and Fatigue, headaches, and dreams are listed today... DW wanted me to test, but I laughed it off, not going for the early disappointment, she has little patience so I expected her to say that already... :haha: Come on high temps next few days!!!FXD! :dust: :dust:

I didn't wait for an AF and it worked! :happydance: will keep you informed as to how it goes! X

Things definitely lookin good in here ladies, soooo hopin i can keep it up... GL FXD :dust:

AFM… 7DPO, Temps staying high I am staying optimistic. FXD! I had a little headache this morning, it has subsided, and I have been getting weird feelings. I even had a dream (reading my journal you will see I don't really dream or I don't remember that I did when I wake) I recalled the whole thing to the wife who died laughing. I am still super tired. Still SS and Fatigue, headaches, and dreams are listed today... DW wanted me to test, but I laughed it off, not going for the early disappointment, she has little patience so I expected her to say that already... :haha: Come on high temps next few days!!!FXD! :dust: :dust:

Temps are looking good MrsMM - I have my FX'd for you that this is your cycle x

Mrs M - your chart looks really good! I hope its for all the right reasons, not your body playing horrible tricks on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->