Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

MrsMM24, KMP & EMUM- you lucky ladies are all round the same time of your cycle and looking reaaaallly good!! I remember with my son i had horrible headaches way before testing! Anyway, i am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you, more BFPs more hope for the rest of us!!

Larasampump- Ow i can so much understand how you feel hun, i kept taking those tests being sure they'd come back - but it took 3.5 weeks. But at the end of the day there is not much you can do. After my 1st mc my doc said it took so long (8 weeks) for my body to get back to normal because of the stress and sadness. So this time i started having therapy, eating well, exercising, taking supplements ect ect ect....still the exact amount of time passed for a - hpt. The way i try to see it is at least we are giving our bodies some rest (even if we really didnt want that!!). PLus you might have gotten a + now but it could turn - in 3-4 days so hey what's 3-4 days??? I feel for you hun, please stay positive, it will happen for us too soon!

Laura- I think it's just your hcg rising nice and high! GL!!!

Randomx- well lets hope af wont visit for a looong long time. It s hard being so close to pregnant friends or relatives. My friend is due on nov10, i d be due on oct 20, her bellie is huge and i cant stand looking at her. I feel for you but hopefully the litlle cousins will be very close together!!

Madrid- I NEVER catch a surge with the opks!!!Start BDing if there's ewcm, there can be no harm to it!!!

AFM- My would be due date is approaching and i am feeling so nervous about it...
Otherwise i am reeeaaallly really confused....you know how i thought i was having ewcm...well what if it is semen (sorry tmi). I mean i have no ov pains and it started only after we started BDing. So maybe i am just plain stupid and this is just semen. Grrrmfffff i am so confused

I'm with you on that Chistina - I could never tell the difference. The thing is you BD more near O and then you can't tell whether you have EWCM or little swimmers.

I did read something on here today about a water test. No idea if it works or not though. They said if you can put it in water they act differently. Sperm sinks whilst EWCM rolls up into a ball and floats. Whether this is true or not - who knows. Thought I'd mention it though....x

Thanks Christiana! I was having same problem as you. Didn't know if it was one thing or the other. How long can semen stay inside us?
I've had ewcm yesterday and today and also a bit of cramping. My opk this morning was closer to a positive so I'll just get bd'ing tonight in case is happening soon.

hhahahahahhahah we have been doing the same homework! Although i read the ewcm will sink while semen will float and dissolve! Ow this is waaayyy too much, i think i m just gonna be BDing every couple of days and see what happens in 2-3 weeks!!hahahhaa thanks mate!

Thanks Christiana! I was having same problem as you. Didn't know if it was one thing or the other. How long can semen stay inside us?
I've had ewcm yesterday and today and also a bit of cramping. My opk this morning was closer to a positive so I'll just get bd'ing tonight in case is happening soon.

It cant hurt cat it? I say we do what we have to...if it's little swimmers well then... ow well...if it's ewcm then yayayayyayaya!good luck hun, we might just be on the exact same page!

I would be 5 weeks tomorrow but I am having a miscarriage as I type. I plan on NTNP right afterwards also!

Ladies, I just asked DH if he'd ever "self-loved" in the bath so he could answer the question. He has, a long time ago when he was young and silly and apparently sperm floats lol!

hhahahahahhahah we have been doing the same homework! Although i read the ewcm will sink while semen will float and dissolve! Ow this is waaayyy too much, i think i m just gonna be BDing every couple of days and see what happens in 2-3 weeks!!hahahhaa thanks mate!

Ah - maybe I had it the wrong way round... :rofl:

I would be 5 weeks tomorrow but I am having a miscarriage as I type. I plan on NTNP right afterwards also!

So sorry to hear that hon :hugs: You have come to the right place though - these ladies are lovely - so supportive and kind x

Ladies, I just asked DH if he'd ever "self-loved" in the bath so he could answer the question. He has, a long time ago when he was young and silly and apparently sperm floats lol!

:rofl: :rofl: Stupid me would have never of though of asking OH :dohh: Well that is solved then - we just need to dunk some EWCM (if we can be sure it is EWCM of course!!!) and see what happens.

What if the two are mixed up though? Will the water separate them? What a science project eh ladies? Haha! X

Laura... exactly my next question!!!!!It is truly science, respect for the people!!!I think i am just going by the "just do it" moto, if it's not now then it will be in 10 days so no harm done!!!:flower:

Ickle Pand- HAHAHAHa please please tell me what his face looked like when you popped the question!!!!:haha:Tell him thanks from all of us here!!!

Struth- you are far far away from dunking anything now but just for the sake of it I 'll try it out and confirm the hypothesis!!!!!:loo:

sdeitrick1- so so sorry for your loss. It's a horrible time to be going through but as you will see so many ladies on this thread have gone on to get very quick BFP so there is a lot of hope. Until then though there is so much support on here. My thoughts are with you:hugs:

Ow you are lucky (well not in its original sense but still lucky your bloods were so low so quickly!) So, it seems you might be nearing ovulation!Yayyyy!!!!Hahahahahahah what did she mean by liking your ovaries??Whatever it was, it was good!!Get down to it hun and hopefully another BFP is on its way!

they took my blood again to make sure it was 0, so hopefully I'll Ov soon! don't usually Ov til cd 24ish anyways.. I guess she could find all my ovaries & such on the u/s easily :haha: I feel like I'm in limbo waiting to Ov, ughhh! I can already tell that I'm gonna be super nervous next time I get a BFP :blush:

they took my blood again to make sure it was 0, so hopefully I'll Ov soon! don't usually Ov til cd 24ish anyways.. I guess she could find all my ovaries & such on the u/s easily :haha: I feel like I'm in limbo waiting to Ov, ughhh! I can already tell that I'm gonna be super nervous next time I get a BFP :blush:

Well although most will say you should try to relax to help it out i know this is not possible! After my first mc when i got my 2nd BFP i couldnt stop counting the days to go past the day bleeding had started the previous time. Anyway, hope you ov soon hun! I m keeping my fxed for you!:hugs:

Well although most will say you should try to relax to help it out i know this is not possible! After my first mc when i got my 2nd BFP i couldnt stop counting the days to go past the day bleeding had started the previous time. Anyway, hope you ov soon hun! I m keeping my fxed for you!:hugs:

thanks! went for like a 2hr ride on the beach today with the horses, super fun & relaxing (although now my bum hurts) usually don't ride for that long at once :haha: trying to forget about everything and hope it just happens... so jealous of all those lucky people that don't realize they're pregnant til a couple weeks along :dohh: my husband is probably gonna be just as nervous, he wanted to tell everyone as soon as I peed on the stick! :dohh: :wacko:

Hi All

Just checking in ..... Wow struth, congratulations chick, what brilliant news, lots of sticky :dust: for you!

Im just waiting for ovulation now, boring!!

xxx

Marini-this is totally irrelevant but the place you live sounds amazing!!! Yeah i agree, i wish i could be just as relaxed as those lucky ladies and test something like 3 weeks after my missed period!We re not telling anyone until 12 weeks next time round! Better safe than sorry!

AFM- well since my cbfm isnt yet asking me to test and i dont have ovulation sticks i ve been using the cbfm sticks and trying to read them on my own. Can anyone check the pic and tell me what they think? i think today's stick (the first one) would have been a peak??:shrug:

Attachments

• sticks.jpg
    sticks.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi All

Just checking in ..... Wow struth, congratulations chick, what brilliant news, lots of sticky :dust: for you!

Im just waiting for ovulation now, boring!!

xxx

Thanks honey - a bit of a shocker after the bleed I had! I'm having my bloods done tomorrow so they can tell how far I am so that they can book me in for an early scan at 7-8 weeks. I think I will feel better after the bloods come back - I'm nervous at the moment. Nervous but very happy. I hope you catch the egg this time round hon x

AFM- well since my cbfm isnt yet asking me to test and i dont have ovulation sticks i ve been using the cbfm sticks and trying to read them on my own. Can anyone check the pic and tell me what they think? i think today's stick (the first one) would have been a peak??:shrug:

Sorry hon but I don't use CBFM and so am not sure what these sticks look like when they are at peak.... I have one but have never used it! Sorry I can't be any help. I hope this is your peak though! Get Bd'ing just in case x

Hi there all

I have been following this thread since my mc on 10th august at 9wks 6days :( Sorry for all you r losses and congrats on all the BFP's

I have a question if thats ok as I can see a lot of you are really good at charting, I have started as of this month being my first cycle after mc. But I am having trouble with my chart :wacko:

I dont know if I have or will O :( to me it doesnt look good..normaly my cycle is bang on 28 days which I assume would have O by now, my chart is not as far as I can see showing any signs of it sadly as I am desperate to try again.

Sorry for just jumping in and I hope you's dont mind, if someone could tell me how to get my FF chart on here on here and have a little look I would be very grateful :flower:

Thank you all :)

Sorry hon but I don't use CBFM and so am not sure what these sticks look like when they are at peak.... I have one but have never used it! Sorry I can't be any help. I hope this is your peak though! Get Bd'ing just in case x

I hope so too! Last time i used the monitor it started asking for tests on day 6, it's supposedly day 7 today (well not really, but day 7 since hpt came back negative!) and it's still not asking me! We've been BDing the last 5 days, we'll be dead by the time i actually ov!!!!

Lol Christiana you're so funny!! Save a bit of energy Hun!!!

I don't have the cbfm either so no idea about the sticks.

Struth just relax; you'll be fine this time around!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"