Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

i had an almost positive LH strips a couple days ago, yesterday there was almost no 2nd line, then this morning i had an almost painful stabbing feeling in betwen my ovaries? I usually don't Ov or have anything til CD24ish :shrug: and I'll get definate +s and sore nips when I do Ov.. so who knows what it is :haha: hope you caught it & get a sticky one this month!! :thumbup:
Thanks hun, it sounds like ov to me! so hopefully we ll be on the tww together and get to be BFP buddies!Fxed!

hope so! got a fresh pack of LH strips, so hopefully it'll go back up (usually get almost white strips before & after my positives) but this whole chemical thing has thrown me off to where I "should" be :dohh: maybe it'll be more of a suprise! :winkwink:

I hope they do go back up hun n you get to catch that eggy on time!!!

AFM-temps went higher this morning (well not really counting on them but hey an extra something) and FF now says i am 3 dpo (i think 2). cbfm asked for a test this morning which came back high but i think it is on its way down. if tomorrow is low then this was def ov!yay!

How are all you ladies doing? any news from our pregs?

EMUM, THANKS! That really helped my PMA, to know that you barely had symptoms with all three. Maybe this is the start of our bfps! FXD! I think your plan however for follwowup is good! FXD!

CHISTINA, sounds promising, I took a peek and I think it is all correct, this was OV hun!! FXD! :dust:

AFM… 12DPO, Temps are still high but declining. I am not sure what's happening, I think that I only have fatigue as a symptom left. My bbs never began to get fuller and sore as they have with both previous PGs. However, this morning, they seem to be tingling. I also have been feeling a little hot at night, not sure what to make of it. It kinda feels like AF is on the way. I hope not, but I can't deny the feeling. I still don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG in the past. FXD (tightly.) I am still SUPER tired. SS is decreasing = Fatigue is all I can list today and it isn't as bad as the last few days. :dust: :dust:

EMUM, THANKS! That really helped my PMA, to know that you barely had symptoms with all three. Maybe this is the start of our bfps! FXD! I think your plan however for follwowup is good! FXD!

CHISTINA, sounds promising, I took a peek and I think it is all correct, this was OV hun!! FXD! :dust:

AFM… 12DPO, Temps are still high but declining. I am not sure what's happening, I think that I only have fatigue as a symptom left. My bbs never began to get fuller and sore as they have with both previous PGs. However, this morning, they seem to be tingling. I also have been feeling a little hot at night, not sure what to make of it. It kinda feels like AF is on the way. I hope not, but I can't deny the feeling. I still don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG in the past. FXD (tightly.) I am still SUPER tired. SS is decreasing = Fatigue is all I can list today and it isn't as bad as the last few days. :dust: :dust:

Plan has fallen apart because he is on holiday on Friday! Hope this isn't an omen. Appointment made for Tuesday next week, when I should hopefully either be pregnant, or have just said goodbye to AF and be gearing up to ttc again.

I caved in and tested today at 11dpo and BFN :(. I know it is still early days and the tests aren't so accurate this early, but in fact I've never had a false negative before over many years ttc, so am losing hope. Symptoms wise I have increased CM, sore boobs and have gone off coffee which tastes weird. Hunger and fatigue seem to have gone though.

This waiting is so hard!

I agree, very hard. We are a day apart.... hang in there. I think that we have pretty much the same symptoms, except I don't have sore bbs (almost wish I did) and I don't drink coffee so I wouldn't know. Plus I have cut down on my caffiene while TTC. I was off for the most part during recent PG and just never got back on after MC... GL :dust: Are you on the testing thread? There are some really cheerful stories and women, check it out... When are you testing? https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...rs-26-bfps-2-angels-139-testers-counting.html SEPTEMBER THREAD!

Hang in there emum I too am 11 dpo and got a bfn this morning with a 10 miu test still dont yhink i am out yet though. Can remember getting a bfn on a fter the day before i got my bfp on a digi last time. You not out until the witch shows and even then (like struth) there maybe a chance its ib. Sending some pma.

Mrs mm yoyr chart still looks good and the lack of symptoms too can be a good sign. Fingers crossed.

MRSMM, I never had any symptoms from any of my pregnancys either I have two girls 15 and 7 and even with the MC one I had none apart from no AF...it was not untill about 7wks I got sore bb's...GL :hugs:

AFM spotting again today and FF has still not confirmed OV :wacko:

SND, that is encouraging to me. Maybe as I was told on threads, every PG really is different. I was just stuck knowing I had symptoms with other 2 PGs and none with this that... well, hope is rising.

As for your chart, possible that the missing temps are causing FF not to be able to confirm OV, it is probably having trouble establishing a coverline. Don't give up, continue the chart and BD as you feel necessary.... GL :dust:

Everything is crossed for you...GL

The trying is certainly still fun

Hey girls! Dropping by to see how you're getting on? I'm a nervous wreck! Had bloods today, another lot thurs to check levels are rising sufficiently this time!!! FX the ol witch stays away for you!!! X

MrsMM, Debzie and Emum, wow you are all so close together!!! So we might be having 3 BFPs soon! 11 dpo is way early i think, at least for me, never got a bfp before 14 dpo! As for the lack of symptoms...i was 100% i was pg with my 1st because i had soooo many symptoms. With the next 2 all i got was some AF cramps, never sore boobs or anything else! So you are all still very much in!!!!

MrsMM Thanks for taking a look at my chart, i am totally not good at it! Weird thing today, ewcm has started increasing again...WTH????

Snd- as i said i am crapy at reading even my own chart but i say BD every other day, you are bound to catch it!!!

FXED FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Hey Laura, i am sure everything will be absolutely fine this time! I am keeping you in my thoughts hun, let us know how the bloods came back!

I agree, very hard. We are a day apart.... hang in there. I think that we have pretty much the same symptoms, except I don't have sore bbs (almost wish I did) and I don't drink coffee so I wouldn't know. Plus I have cut down on my caffiene while TTC. I was off for the most part during recent PG and just never got back on after MC... GL :dust: Are you on the testing thread? There are some really cheerful stories and women, check it out... When are you testing? https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...rs-26-bfps-2-angels-139-testers-counting.html SEPTEMBER THREAD!

Thanks everyone for propping me up again.

mrs MM, I'm going to try not to test again until Friday. How about you? When are you going to test?

Well I am now 10 - 11 dpo and despite the negative hpt this morning :-( I really just feel like I am pregnant. I am not usually the type to be optimistic if I really want something, I often try to expect the worst and hope for the best to avoid disappointment. Something in me just "feels" pregnant. I had very strange feelings in my abdomen which I experienced during my last pregnancy (mc), I have been very hot and feeling "burpy", fatigue is a constant for me so can't site as a symptom. I have been having quite a bit of cm and today I thought I started early, but it was just a lot of cm. During my last pg, I felt pregnant, but different. I am sooo hoping I am right and I am not just being silly!!! Oh and my mil asked my dh if I was pg because she said I was glowing on Sunday fx!!!

Well I am now 10 - 11 dpo and despite the negative hpt this morning :-( I really just feel like I am pregnant. I am not usually the type to be optimistic if I really want something, I often try to expect the worst and hope for the best to avoid disappointment. Something in me just "feels" pregnant. I had very strange feelings in my abdomen which I experienced during my last pregnancy (mc), I have been very hot and feeling "burpy", fatigue is a constant for me so can't site as a symptom. I have been having quite a bit of cm and today I thought I started early, but it was just a lot of cm. During my last pg, I felt pregnant, but different. I am sooo hoping I am right and I am not just being silly!!! Oh and my mil asked my dh if I was pg because she said I was glowing on Sunday fx!!!

really hope you get your :bfp: !!!

one of my husbands friends wives would've been due 4 weeks ahead of me... just posted scan pics tonight... i want to crawl into a hole :sad1: and everyother status update is how she hates being pregnant bc she's sick and has weird cravings! ](*,)

I had a misscariage in Feb and the doctor said I could ttc as soon as my period came I got the 1 st one in April n been trying eversince I'm hopping bfp soon!

kmp I really really hope you get your BFP veeeeery soon!!i felt exactly the same with my son and even had loads of cm!!!!sounds reeeeaaallly promising!!!

marini tell your friend that she s being ungrateful, I hate it when pregnant ladies say it sucks...you should be in our situation to see what sucks and what not....

lovebug welcome!hope you get your bfp soon girl, where about are you in your cycle?

AFM another high today, temps even higher, I am going nuts!!!!

CHISTINA, sounds promising, hope those temps keep climbing towards a bfp! FXD

EMUM, I think that I am going to wait and test on Friday as well. BFN this morning has me not as confident....

KMP, I hope that your "maternal" instinct is spot on and in 4-5 days you see a bfp! It is still kind of early for you testing... GL FXD! :dust:

MARINI and LOVEBUG, I hope that you get that bfp so very soon... GL FXD! :dust:

AFM… 13DPO, Temps are still high and began to rise again, this is getting confusing. I wasn't able to stay sleep last night (although I was sleep for more than 4 hrs before I took my temp) but I am not feeling as fatigued. Tingling in the bbs has subsided, and they feel regular. I do typically feel heavier when af is arriving so I am just confused. BFN!!! on the test this morning, but no :af: so my FXD still! Also still feeling a little hot at night, not sure what to make of it. I still don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG in the past, but that bfn may have me down and missing some signs... SS = None, is all I can list today. :dust: :dust:

BFN for me this morning too :(

I've been consoling myself with this

https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-testing/negative-home-pregnancy-test-hpt-could-i-still-be-pregnant

Don't know if youve seen it before MrsMM and if it can bring you any comfort too.

Fxed for Friday. I'm going to try to resist testing again tomorrow as I only have one test left.

MrsMM,temps rising again for you sound really promising...they wouldnt normally would they?Now that you mention it another symptom i had (but never considered it a symptom till now) with all my 3 bfp was not being able to sleep at night! hope this is it for you too!!!

Emum, i didnt get a bfp with my second pg until about 19-20 dpo (wasnt trying or counting then but it was about a week after i was expecting af) GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->