Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Good luck to you all
I had a Chemical in August and pregnant again now, hope it happens for you guys soon. x
xx

Good Luck Emma, I wish you a happy and healthy 9 month!!!

Marini-this is totally irrelevant but the place you live sounds amazing!!! Yeah i agree, i wish i could be just as relaxed as those lucky ladies and test something like 3 weeks after my missed period!We re not telling anyone until 12 weeks next time round! Better safe than sorry!

AFM- well since my cbfm isnt yet asking me to test and i dont have ovulation sticks i ve been using the cbfm sticks and trying to read them on my own. Can anyone check the pic and tell me what they think? i think today's stick (the first one) would have been a peak??:shrug:

thanks! its awesome here! (minus family all being in New England, wish they'd relocate to us - I don't want to move back!)
I'm just doing my 1 OPK a day til I get my positives (got 3 days of + in a row last month) I'm going to have to make my husband SWEAR not to tell anyone til 12 weeks! he told his mom & still hasn't called her to tell her it was a CP :dohh: and of course now I feel like an idiot for sending my parents a present to tell them (I would've been 6weeks when they got it, started to bleed the day they did! UGH) totally gonna control myself next time :blush:

i use the cheapies but that first one looks like its a positive or close on its way to it! go BD! :thumbup:

Good luck to you all
I had a Chemical in August and pregnant again now, hope it happens for you guys soon. x
xx

congrats!!! thats what I'm hoping for too!

Good luck to you all
xx

EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way!!!!! I am over the moon for you and your hubby!!!!

Massive congrats and may this bean be the stickiest bean in the whole world!!!!!!!!

LAURA and eMMA1985CONGRATS!!! :happydance: wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

STRUTH, thanks for looking, I'm getting a little nervous for test date though.

ICKLE, I have little to no symptoms so I am nervous that the body IS playing...

CHISTINA, FXD for you! I don't have that monitor so it is hard for me to judge, but if its the same as the sticks I use, I would agree that the 1st one is close! GL

MADRID, I hope you are BDg! :dust:

SDEITRICK :hugs: hun, i'm so sorry!

CLOBO, FXD that you OV soon Hun!

SND0111, :wave: so sorry you had to join us through MC. Wishing you luck for the next cycle! :dust: I think I missed your question but would be happy to answer if I can.

AFM… 11DPO, Temps are still high, however, they seem to be on the decline. I don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG and had bfps in the past. I am trying to stay positive however, so I still have my FXD (tightly.) My stomach felt a little queezy this morning for about 2 mins. I am still SUPER tired. SS is decreasing = Fatigue is all I can list today, FXD! :dust: :dust:
How was everyone’s weekend? Good I hope!

Thank you MrsMM24, Im just very new at temping and everything, didnt even know it all exsisted :/

I was wanting help with my chart, maybe I will not ovulate this month (another thing I didnt realise happened )

My mc was 10th August at a day under 10wks Af 11th sept which was extra light very unusual for me. This temping thing is going to be hard to get to grips with I think.

Thank you again for your reply, I have been reading all the storys from the 1st page to the last and it has hepled me very much, but was always too shy to post, untill now.

Baby Dust to you all

x

SND, if you add your chart link to your siggy, you will get some stalkers, including myself, and we will love to comment.

Unfortunately, some do not OV after a MC, but you never know, many have and are PG. I am only on cycle 2 after my July MC. Although temping comes off difficult, it gets easier. The main thing to remember is temp at the same time (even if you have to set an alarm) I temp at time I would get up for work (even for the weekends) As well, make sure its the right thermometer (Basil Body Temp.) Get at least 3 hours of undisturbed sleep. I don't know what I would do without temping, my cycles are ridiculous and the MC didn't make it any better (my journal is in my siggy.) I wish you luck, and if at all I can help, let me know.... :dust:

I looked at your chart, it is possible that you OVd on CD11, which may be early, however FF didn't put crosshairs up either. Do you do OPKs? It is helpful to do more than one method at a time to insure OV. Like checking CM or OPKS. As well, I noticed that your 1st super high temp was whote circle indicating disguarded, was the time off, what happened that day?

I have been temping at 7am every morning, the high temp was taken at 8am as I slept in. I have the correct thermometer also have the CBFM which has just been showing high. I used an OPK on the CD 10, 11 and 12 they were pretty dark but again this is the first time using them. Aroung that time CM was EW and I thought I was going to OV, but when I seen the temp dip I assumed I did not as FF says you need 3 temp rises (correct me if I am wrong) so have been feeling quite :nope: since.

Would defo love some chart stalkers as its so difficult when you have not got a clue about anything. Hope I dont seem to dumb.

Hopefully this pic will work of the OPKs

:dust:

I am going to have a peek at your journal now

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 10
Ok, first, let's try this site, so that if you sleep in a little, the temp can remain the same... Basically, put temp in and chart it with the adjusted number and chart the "usual" time not the late time... https://whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Next, I would say, that the last 2 sticks are probable OV days and I would have been and continue to BD! FF will put your crosshairs up for OV when it detects it, it goes up after they detect it so you BD when you OV. For instance, mine placed the crosshairs up and the DPO 3 days after OV. But I knew that I OV'd that day because I used OPKs and temps so I had my "donations" on that day and before.... Go in and update your chart, FF will catch up, in the meantime, you continue to BD and chart. FXD!

Marini- Thanks, i think this was ov as i had super ov pains all day yesterday (especially in the evening i couldnt stand up straight) and then today they are all gone and the cbfm sticks have gone back to one line! it's hard not telling but it is easier if god forbid something goes wrong. It must have been such s bummer with the present and everyone being excited for you but hopefully you'll soon have all the good news they wanted!!

Snd- I am sorry i cant read your chart, i try to chart myself but i get up 2-3 times per night to make milk for my son, go to the toilet blah blah blah so i am definitely not the person to tell!It does take some time for your body to go back to normal but hopefully you will have ovulated (or will soon). After my 1st mc it took me 8 weeks to get af and then i ov on cd30! Keep your chin up girl!Ow and the third stick looks almost like + (you might have missed your surge if you only test once a day).

MrsMM24- It's not definitely a bad sign as long as they stay above the coverline right? Anyway, keep your hopes up, remember struth, she got bleeding, was sure to be out but hey she got a lovely BFP! I am keeping my fxed for you!When are you testing?

AFM- Ov was probably yesterday (not sure, FF will probably decide tomorrow, cbfm sticks looked like peak, ov pains) so i am already obsessing about ss! I usually wait till 14 dpo to test but i am pretty sure i wont be able to hold off till then. I ll try 10 dpo this time!!! No symptoms to report really!

MRSMM, your journal brought a tear to my eye, I remember also when I got my BFP, I was on holiday in Turkey and totaly forgot about AF as after 8 months of trying we decided to give it a break but also not prevent. It was a week after we got home and I nearly fell off the toilet!!

I am wishing you the very best of luck this cycle will keep FX'd you get your BFP

:flower:

Chart updated now, confusing me more..i will get used to it and wont be such a pain soon.

Thanks Chistiana, I was only using them once a day, thats all I thought i had to, I ran out after that 3 but have more on the way :happydance:

So true, so I am trying to keep it positive this month.... Thanks CHISTINA!

SND, thank you! Anything is possible! So stay in this egg chase, you will get that bfp!

AFM… 11DPO, Temps are still high, however, they seem to be on the decline. I don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG and had bfps in the past. I am trying to stay positive however, so I still have my FXD (tightly.) My stomach felt a little queezy this morning for about 2 mins. I am still SUPER tired. SS is decreasing = Fatigue is all I can list today,

Keep the faith Mrs MM. I am only 1 day behind you, and I don't have a lot of symptoms either. I'm not temping, so can't comment on that, but other than increased CM and sore boobs, and a small amount of cramping, which could all just mean AF is on her way, I have nothing dramatic. I am trying to stay hopeful, and in fact I can't recall having symptoms this early with any of my 3 successful pregnancies, although I did with my last one which ended badly.

At the minute, I am just trying to keep myself occupied so I don't cave in and do an early HPT. And, of course, desparately googling to see when the earliest I could reliably test is! At the moment my plan is to make my mc follow up appointment for Friday of this week and test with FMU before I go if no AF (will be 14dpo by then I think, or 15 days post +ve OPK anyway) so that on the remote chance I do get a BFP, I can get some advice on the pregnancy at the earliest possible opportunity. Though that plan could fall apart if I don't phone and book that appointment soon!

Marini- Thanks, i think this was ov as i had super ov pains all day yesterday (especially in the evening i couldnt stand up straight) and then today they are all gone and the cbfm sticks have gone back to one line! it's hard not telling but it is easier if god forbid something goes wrong. It must have been such s bummer with the present and everyone being excited for you but hopefully you'll soon have all the good news they wanted!!

i had an almost positive LH strips a couple days ago, yesterday there was almost no 2nd line, then this morning i had an almost painful stabbing feeling in betwen my ovaries? I usually don't Ov or have anything til CD24ish :shrug: and I'll get definate +s and sore nips when I do Ov.. so who knows what it is :haha: hope you caught it & get a sticky one this month!! :thumbup:

Chart updated now, confusing me more..i will get used to it and wont be such a pain soon.

Thanks Chistiana, I was only using them once a day, thats all I thought i had to, I ran out after that 3 but have more on the way :happydance:

I did the same a few cycles back and never got a +. Then my doc said there is a chance i was missing it and the U/S confirmed i was ov!GL!

i had an almost positive LH strips a couple days ago, yesterday there was almost no 2nd line, then this morning i had an almost painful stabbing feeling in betwen my ovaries? I usually don't Ov or have anything til CD24ish :shrug: and I'll get definate +s and sore nips when I do Ov.. so who knows what it is :haha: hope you caught it & get a sticky one this month!! :thumbup:
Thanks hun, it sounds like ov to me! so hopefully we ll be on the tww together and get to be BFP buddies!Fxed!

It's all new to me Chistiana...If I did Ov I guess I am in the TWW, really not counting on it this month tho, I think this will be my learning month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->