Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

EMUM, thanks, I looked that the link, and that is comforting, because I have come across so many ladies on this site that didn't see a bfp till 18+ DPO.... Hoping that is my case!

CHISTINA, I think that the increasing could be good for me, or at least I am hoping. As long as AF stays away, she is due to fly in on Saturday (16DPO) I actually use 3 different period trackers as mine has always been different (written about in my journal) and I am sure that after an MC they will be even more different. They each give me different AF start days. The latest being CD22.... so I guess I am really just stuck waiting.

I will probably test with my lat test on Friday and then wait until next Wednesday (CD20)...FXD!

MrsMM i am keeping my Fxed for you, you wont have to test next wednesday, Friday will be a happy happy day!!!!:dust:

AFM- I simply cant wait till 14 dpo, end of story! I will test next wednesday (10 dpo) and then every couple of days until i get hopefully a :bfp: or the :witch: gets me!

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA between stress from work (fiscal year closeout) and depressed about my body being screwed up I just haven't felt like writing. :sad1:

I had an appt on Friday with my dr to discuss our plan. She offered to go ahead and give me prometrium to get my :af: started but I thought that I had or was going to ovulate real soon so I wanted to hold out. Doesn't look like that happened though. Now I'm stuck wondering what to do now. I mean it's already been 44 days since my d&c not to mention the six weeks before that when I had the mmc. :nope: I just don't know what to do. :shrug: I keep thinking that I've waited this long just keep waiting to see but it's killing me. I've got a plan in place once :af: comes which is all fine and good. I'll start clomid followed by u/s's to check follicles and then get a trigger shot. I'm sooo bummed out, ladies. :cry: This is the worst experience ever...I started crying in my office yesterday and I'm sure my stress from work isn't helping.

Hope that everyone else is doing well. Lots of sticky dust for those in the 2ww. :dust:

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA between stress from work (fiscal year closeout) and depressed about my body being screwed up I just haven't felt like writing. :sad1:

I had an appt on Friday with my dr to discuss our plan. She offered to go ahead and give me prometrium to get my :af: started but I thought that I had or was going to ovulate real soon so I wanted to hold out. Doesn't look like that happened though. Now I'm stuck wondering what to do now. I mean it's already been 44 days since my d&c not to mention the six weeks before that when I had the mmc. :nope: I just don't know what to do. :shrug: I keep thinking that I've waited this long just keep waiting to see but it's killing me. I've got a plan in place once :af: comes which is all fine and good. I'll start clomid followed by u/s's to check follicles and then get a trigger shot. I'm sooo bummed out, ladies. :cry: This is the worst experience ever...I started crying in my office yesterday and I'm sure my stress from work isn't helping.

Hope that everyone else is doing well. Lots of sticky dust for those in the 2ww. :dust:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi all hope everyone is ok

BASTETGRRL - I know it is all so frustrating but try and keep your chin up im sure it will happen for you soon, Ive just joined so you would not have spoke to me before but I do hope that you get big smiles soon :hugs:

Hugs bastetgirl. I hope you can find some resolution with your doctor. She sounds very supportive.

We are all different, but in your position, I would be inclined to take the meds and start afresh. I would feel more in control knowing I had a plan, and a period would give me some closure on what happened. But I can also understand the desire to have everything happen naturally.

My first mc was 15 years ago, and like you was a mmc discovered at 17 weeks. I was devastated to say the least. I had PCOS and didnt have a period for months and months afterwards and it took a long time and much fertility treatment before I conceived again, resulting in my DS1. I lost count of the number of times I sobbed at work, and I am the least demonstrative person you can imagine. I also had a very stressful job (lawyer) and I dont think that helped in the slightest. This was back in the day when there werent really internet forums about this kind of thing, and I had no one to offload to. I would have found that really helpful at the time.

Thanks ladies! I appreciate the support. I think that if I don't get some kind of confirmation of ovluation by Monday that I'll go ahead with the prometrium for some closure and to start over.

mrsMM chart looks great!

bastetgrrl im so sorry. I'm so fed up of waiting too.. esp after chem last month its just the worst thing ever. far. out. man. waiting. waiting. waiting.

Hi Bastlegrrl... i am so sorry you have to go through this. I can totally understand wanting to start fresh but i just thought i d tell you about my 1st mc...it took 44 days to ovulate again and then another 16 to get af. I was using opks then but didnt get a + stick ever so i was sure i wasnt ovulating. I went to the dr to get some meds to start af and he told me he could see i had actually ov and should expect af soon. it arrived eventually! What i am saying is you might ov soon, you might have already ov (are you tracking it somehow?) and you might never ov this cycle but get your af soon (i ve read a lot that for a lot of women the first cycle after mc is unovulatory) I say set a deadline for your own peace of mind. If af is not here before x weeks then you go to your docs. On the other hand if you cant take it any longer there is no need to torture yourself hun, get the meds and start fresh! I am thinking of you, please keep your chin up!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lola Hello! I took a peak at your chart, you must be about to ov right??

I'm on month number 5 of getting my period......starting the ovulation test strips this month....hey it can't hurt!

Thanks Marini, I know it is frustrating hearing someone complaining about having something you want soo badly! It will happen soon though so try not to let it bug u too much. Baby dust..

Hiya

I havent posted in a while ether, been so busy in and out of work i just havent had time to sit down and read/write properly!!

So how is everyone?? So many people here now, its sad that we have all had to go through what we have but good to find each other and be able to help and get some support.

MrsMM, good luck chick :dust: i have been thinking about you.

Bastet, I think giving yourself till monday and then taking the Pro is a good plan, sometimes it is better to have one period after a mc so that ant retained products have a chance to clear and you can start afresh. Plus at least you will know where you are then and you will be doing something proactive rather than just waiting!

AFM, im cd 13 today, on my half clomid dose and waiting to ov, just trying to get as much :sex: in as possible!!!!

Best wishes to everyone, lets hope we get more positive news soon xxxx

Hi Bastlegrrl... i am so sorry you have to go through this. I can totally understand wanting to start fresh but i just thought i d tell you about my 1st mc...it took 44 days to ovulate again and then another 16 to get af. I was using opks then but didnt get a + stick ever so i was sure i wasnt ovulating. I went to the dr to get some meds to start af and he told me he could see i had actually ov and should expect af soon. it arrived eventually! What i am saying is you might ov soon, you might have already ov (are you tracking it somehow?) and you might never ov this cycle but get your af soon (i ve read a lot that for a lot of women the first cycle after mc is unovulatory) I say set a deadline for your own peace of mind. If af is not here before x weeks then you go to your docs. On the other hand if you cant take it any longer there is no need to torture yourself hun, get the meds and start fresh! I am thinking of you, please keep your chin up!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks chistiana. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one had this issue and I'm sorry that you had to go through it too. :hugs: Definitely not fun dealing with this on top of losing our baby. And yes, I've been charting BBT, CP, CM and doing opks. The problem with the opks is it looks like I keep having surges but no confirmed ovulation with BBT. I think I'm going to set a deadline of Monday and if I don't think that I have Oed yet I'll call the dr and get the meds.

Hello Ladies,

I've been a bit quiet lately as I've been trying to get my mind off TTC, but now I'm coming up to ov time again, it's on my mind a lot more lol!

I've started taking Pregnacare instead of Sanatogen Pro natal vitamins as they have higher amounts of the B-vitamins in them so I thought they'd help my CM and possibly my lining too. I was just thinking about it and I realised that although I've been taking vitamins for 4 years, my DH hasn't been taking anything. I'm going to have words with him tonight about it. His SA is fine but it couldn't hurt to take the vitamins to give things a boost. And it's the least he can do with everything else I have to do! Does anyone else's DH take vitamins specifically to help conception?

Hi ladies.

I am currently in my 3rd 2WW, 1st was a chemical and 2nd AF arrived earlier than expected!!!

Not overly confident this month as I only dtd a few times over my fertile period (or what I think was my fertile period).

What with my mum being sick etc I just havent had my mind on it that much, but I hope I have done enough to even be in the running.

Mum got word that her operation will be on Tuesday 4th, so I am praying all of that will go ok and that I might have some good news for her when she comes through it.

All the best to everyone xo.

Hi ladies.

I am currently in my 3rd 2WW, 1st was a chemical and 2nd AF arrived earlier than expected!!!

Not overly confident this month as I only dtd a few times over my fertile period (or what I think was my fertile period).

What with my mum being sick etc I just havent had my mind on it that much, but I hope I have done enough to even be in the running.

Mum got word that her operation will be on Tuesday 4th, so I am praying all of that will go ok and that I might have some good news for her when she comes through it.

All the best to everyone xo.

Hey joeybrooks,

So sad to see you here but I remember we had our BFP's together in August and when I read your sad news my heart broke :cry:

Well here I am....thanks for posting how soon AF started back up for ya! I'll be hoping the same and good wishes for your family and another BFP real soon :hugs:

Dust to all you lovely ladies! xo

:wave: to all the new ladies and ladies returning, so sorry that the loss is the reason we come together here. I hope we all see a light at the end of a unfortunately long tunnel soon! :dust:

CLOBO, good to hear from you, FXD! for you this cycle.

Thanks BUSTER, certainly hope to be lifitng my spirits soon, just haven't decided how to do that because I get stuck with feelings of entering another cycle.... :hugs:

AFM… 14DPO, Temps are still high but going back down.... Still not sleeping as good, probably just sad. Not to mention DW is taking this bfn alot harder than our others, she really thought we were PG. BFN on the test this morning, but no :af:! Not planning to test again, just wait on that damn withc. SS = None. Oct is also the month our daughter was born so...:dust: :dust:

So sorry MrsMM. Just came on quickly to see if you had tested and posted.

I didn't test this morning. No sign of AF yet but only13 dpo. Will test with FMU tomorrow but also not all that hopeful. Know I will still be gutted if it definitely is BFN though. DH has randomly booked theatre tickets for tomorrow night. Don't know if he has realised it's test day tomorrow and is organising a distraction. It's not something he would usually do.

I too am just checking in ladies.........the witch just turned up. Good luck emum and mrsmm. onwards and upwards to cycle 4. I am having a break from it all as I have to have tests for an abnormal pap smear, just found out after I ovulated this month so docs said see what happens this month but they would prefer me not to ttc just in case I need further treatment. Will be stalking though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->