Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

GL with the investigations debbzie. From what I've read, most times a dodgy pap smear turns out to be ok once investigated, or if not, easily treated, so with luck you'll be back ttc before too much longer. It's definitely the right thing to have it checked out though.

i had a smear test done that day i ovulated last, and fell pregnant, now the results have come back borderline changes, but they cant investigate further until after birth? worried it may cause another MC... x

Debzie- I really hope the test comes out all clear girl, even before ov and cycle 4 is indeed lucky! Let us know how it all goes!:hugs:

Emum- best of luck for tomorrow girl, i am keeping my fxed for you, i hope you dont have eyes for that theatre!:happydance:

MrsMM- please dont give up, i know i am going on and on about it but even 14 dpo might be early...i was 19-20 dpo with my 2nd bfp! GL!:dust:

Newbie- Hello and welcome!:flower: Sorry you are here, but i hope your next BFP is very very soon!

Joyebrooks- good luck to your mum hun, hopefully october will be a happy happy month for the whole family!:hug:

Ickle Pand- Hello again! My DH was only taking grapefruit seed extract with all our BFP. The dr even said it seems his little swimmers are on a frenzy and that i should lend him to other ladies!:brat: Not sure that did the trick but just thought i d mention. I am taking it too!

Batlegrrl- That's a good plan hun and at least now you have something to work upon, either ov or af, hopefully the 1st!:dust:

Laura- Dont worry too much hun, what did the dr say? Could it have been affected by ov? I hope it all turns up good and this is a sticky sticky bean! :hugs:

AFM- 4 dpo (i dont count the day of ov right?) and the temps are still going up. I am hopeful i guess as we BDed everyday for like 4-5 days prior to ov, that day and the day after. I mean we ve covered it all if it doesnt happen...ow well!No symptoms at all although i guess it is way too early!

BFN for me this morning too :(

Just waiting now for AF to show up later in the day. Am feeling a little bit crampy so am sure she is not far away.

EMUM, how are you today? I think we are probably experiencing the same things, looks like I am on to a different wait.... hang in there hun... Oct we can do this again and get a bfp! FXD!

AFM… 15DPO, Temps took a huge dive.... Still not sleeping as good, probably just sad. I actually read alot of encouraging words from quite a few of the ladies I communicate with on BNB yesterday and it made me feel soooo much better heading into Oct. Not so discouraged as I wait on AF.

I hope everyone is geared up to have a great weekend. :flower:

They didnt say anything other that the fact they cant even do another smear until after i deliever, let alone anything else!!! x

Hi everyone!
I had an ectopic pregnancy last month and my hcg finally got to 0 over a week ago. My doc told me to expect AF 1-2 weeks after hcg reaches 0, but I've been charting and it looks like I actually o'd! My doc ok'd ttc'ing as soon as my hcg is 0, but I'm afraid that my lining or hormones could still be wacky from the recent m/c. Do you think I might actually have a chance or is it rare to have a sticky pregnancy if you get pregnant before a post-m/c AF?

Worked for me Hun but not sure if ectopic makes a difference, my MC last month wasnt ectopic x

MrsMM and Emum i am sorry you still havent got your BFP but you aint out till the witch comes! I ll keep hope for you!

Laura- well lets hope this is a sticky bean and once you have a healthy and beautiful baby you ll take it from there on. Lots of Hugs

Ster- I ovulated exactly a week after my hcg dropped to 0 and even though my dr had advised to wait a 2-3 cycles with gone ahead and BDed as much as possible! I am now 5 dpo and anxiously awaiting. If af comes then so be it if not YAY! Since your dr gave you the green lights then i wouldnt worry. I ve read (and even the dr confirmed) that many many ladies go on to have a healthy baby straight after a mc! GL!

Laura - Thanks for your input and congrats!

christiana - I'm 3 dpo today and don't know if I should let myself be hopeful or not. I sometimes feel like I didn't really o and it's just my wonky hormones screwing up my temps although my pre-o temps are never this high. Do you chart? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for us!

Hi ster your chart looks fine slight fall back temp probs due to an extra surge of estrogen. If you have a look at my first cycle. my temps too were all over.you have a good chance good luck.

Laura - Thanks for your input and congrats!

christiana - I'm 3 dpo today and don't know if I should let myself be hopeful or not. I sometimes feel like I didn't really o and it's just my wonky hormones screwing up my temps although my pre-o temps are never this high. Do you chart? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for us!

well just think of this as a bonus cycle...if :witch: gets us then this is the cycle most dr advise to wait and therefore we ve played it safe. if not i m gonna treat it like any pregnancy...i worry anyway because i have a bicorn uterus but wont worry more than that! I took a peak on your chart it looks just fine. I do chart but i dont do it properly because i wake up quite a few times during the night to feed my son so i am not counting on it. When do you think you ll be testing? any symptoms yet? i m completely symptom free but never experienced any with my last 2 pg!Fxed for us!:dust:

My Ovulation Chart

ster just noticed..we are both on cd 36, d&c and officially mc 26th august. i hope we both get a bfp on the same day too!

Hi Ladies! Mind if I join you in this thread? I just got my first BFP a week ago (9/23/11) after two months of TTC and just a few days later had severe cramping and some bleeding. The Dr spent this week with a few tests and confirmed a MC at some point.
After only knowing I was pregnant for just a few days, I am not completely distraught over the MC, it hadn't even fully hit me that I was pregnant yet. But, I am anxious to get back to TTC! DH is completely supportive and ready for it to happen when it happens he says.

ster just noticed..we are both on cd 36, d&c and officially mc 26th august. i hope we both get a bfp on the same day too!

Hey christiana!
I'll probably start testing around 9 or 10 dpo. How about you? I'm happy to have ovulated since I usually don't without meds. DH and I are going on a trip in December and if I don't get a bfp this time, we're going to wait to ttc until either right before and after the trip. Since I've had multiple m/c's and an ectopic, I don't want to risk any pregnancy complications ruining the trip, so although it kills me to put off ttc, I think it's the smart thing to do. So I guess this 2ww is kind of a "bonus" for me since I wasn't going to try at all until Dec or Jan.

I don't have any symptoms other than slightly sore nips, which I usually get after ovulation. If my temp is still up tomorrow, I think I will start taking some progesterone supplements I have leftover in case my hormones are too out of whack to be able to support a pregnancy.

Good luck!!

Morning ladies - it looks like that I should come back and join you ladies again. :-(

I am waiting to mc again - my beta levels have dropped from 134 on Weds to 113 yesterday and this morning my test is very faint indeed. It is just a matter of time until the bleeding starts. I would have only been about 5 and a half weeks so I'm hoping that it won't be too heavy/painful and I'm going to try and go the natural route this time (last month I had medical management at 9 weeks).

I'm feeling okay - sad but okay. I don't think I had allowed myself to become too attached to this pregnancy after my mmc last month. I also had a inkling that things weren't right - the digi didn't change from 1-2 to 2-3 and that sent alarm bells ringing.

Anyway, I'm sad to be back here but glad to be back with you lovely ladies x

Awww struth I'm so so sorry sending hugs and I'm there for you pm me anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->