Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi everyone

Im sorry to hear your news Struth, hope you are doing ok, I had my 1st MC round the same time as you :hugs:

I think I am out, getting that AF feeling, didnt think it would bother me as I was taking this to be "my learning cycle" shall we say, but its making me a little sad. As its my 1st time ever temping and using OPK an CBFM im just getting used to my body I guess

:dust:

Sorry all that Ive not been on for a while, I was feeling a bit down and struggling to be positive! Im now nearly 6 weeks since last af and still no ov, am hoping for ov some time this week. If it is itll be my third 8 week cycle since my mmc!! I just dont get it! Why havent they gone back to my normal 28 days? The dr has said if it gets to 6 months since my mmc they will do tests if Im still having long cycles so only got a month to wait and then can go for the tests if they are still long. Hoping to get my bfp this cycle instead but at least they will do some tests

Lola - I'd say possible ov today. Just have to wait for tomorrows temp to see what's happening. BD tonight to be on the safe side.

Snd - you're not out until AF actually arrives. No temp drop either on your chart. There's a chance it could be early pregnancy symptoms, not AF.

C814 - sorry you're having such a hard time getting your body back to normal. Have you thought about taking some sort of supplements to try and help?

Hello to you all :)

I had a MMC at the end of September and had ERPC on Friday so just getting used now to not being pregnant. I am keen to try again soon although can't decide whether to wait for AF first as think maybe it would be better for my body to clear itself out naturally after the surgery?

I think perhaps we'll just wait and see what happens this cycle and then if AF comes I will start again with the temping and OPKs. I have PCOS so ovulation is very hit and miss so have to TTC like a military operation!

Am very sorry for all the sad stories on this thread and also very happy for all those who have got their BFP and are advancing well in their pregnancies - it's very encouraging and makes me feel a little less guilty too that I am already thinking about trying again as I guess it's normal to want to.
x

So sorry to see so many new additions here, but you are welcomed to join us to get back in the chase! :hugs:

ICKLE, I kinda thought this was my cycle too.... Your DH is funny, men in general are. He knew it would be too stressful...

STER :wave:sorry for you loss. :hugs: And to answer, YES, it is possible to get PG soon after an MC, I hope that is the case for you. :dust:

TandA, sorry for you loss. :hugs: Good Luck. :dust:

STRUTH :hugs: I am so VERY sorry you are going through this again, words cannot explain... :hugs: Please don't hesitate to contact at any time.

MRSM, :wave: sorry for you loss. :hugs: Good Luck. :dust:

EMUM, so sorry that witch flew in. We are still on the exact same cycle spot, hoping that is good luck for our Oct bfps! FXD!

LARA, glad that things are moving along nicely, GL FXD for that egg chase! :dust:

BASTE, I hope that your cycles are now getting sorted out GL :dust:

LOLA, I peeked at your chart, that's about how mine were after AF after MC, I am now on cycle #3 after and it still does that. Keep up the temping and CM checks and BDg, you will catch that eggy! :dust:

SND, I hope AF stays far far away, like for 10 months! :dust:

C814, I hope your AF is sorting out nicely from here on out :dust:

SARASPARRA, :wave: Sorry for your loss. Good Luck. :dust:

AFM...AF surprised me on Saturday, a little early and did not come in roaring like a lion as usual, it was so very strange. But, on a different note, she has made it very easy to track, 1st of the month... I hope to be in the egg chase by mid-month and test right at the end, near our daughter's b-day! Trying now to build up all that hope I had in Sept!

Thank you Ickle Pand, I guess its just a waiting game. I tested yesterday BFN but i suppose its still early just couldnt resist

Sarasparra, sorry for your loss... dont feel guilty..i found it keeps your mind very occupied TTC straight away

Thanks MRSMM, heres hoping and good luck for this month :dust:

c814 Good Luck I hope your cycles sort themselves out soon :hugs:

Thank you all, I tired agnus cactus but didn't help I don't think. Just making me feel so down!

Hey Mrs MM. Cycle buddies again. Lets hope its a successful one for us both.

Weird, weird AF for me this time. Started lunchtime on Saturday and was light but very painful Saturday and Sunday. Took a whole packet of Feminax over those two days. And this morning has completely gone. No spotting or even anything on paper when I wipe. Very very odd. Hope it doesn't impact on ttc this month. I also had EWCM last night, but we didnt bd as OH was late coming up to bed and I couldnt believe I might ovulate on CD2. And an OPK was negative when I tried it.

CBFM dusted off and fired up, though I forgot to check it today, on its first day in action. Just as well it wont ask for a stick for a few more days as it wont be much use if I forget to turn it on every morning!

Ickle pand- I just tend to do it all myself and let him completely out of this cause otherwise he is constantly saying, let it happen, relax blah blah blah...yea as if i can relax after all this...right! I am not counting on this cycle (see it kind of like a bonus one) but i am obsessing about everything! Good luck hun, i am sending you lots of :dust: and hope you ve caught that little miracle egg!

Lola- I ve said this before, i am no expert i charting but it seems that you are about to ovulate in the next 2 days. Hope this is it and you give us some good news soon!:hugs:

Snd- you re not out yet! All i ever got was af cramps before my last bfp for about a week!GL!:flower:

C814- Keep your chin up girl, it will happen. It's either gonna be a bfp this month or the waiting is over and your dr will sort this out! I was like a moving drugs store myself after an 8 week cycle and then a 7 week cycle, starte vitex, epo, baby aspirin, folic acid, M2tone and L arginine (i know i sound crazy:awww:) and got it down to 31 days. Hope you get a normal cycle very very soon!:hugs:

Sara- i am very sorry for your loss:hugs:. I guess you need to do what you feel is right? what did the dr advise you?

MrsMM- this will be a perfect b day present!:cake: Lots of Baby dust to you!:dust:

Emum- this sounds very weird,:shrug: have you done another hpt to rule out implantation bleeding?

AFM- i just cant take it anymore, i am testing tomorrow! I know it's too early (9 dpo) but i just cant sit still!:brat: Temps are still high, no symptom whatsoever and stupid cbfm still shows high (turned it on after ov and has been showing high ever since..it's driving me crazy i dont know why i bother testing!)

Hi everyone

Im sorry to hear your news Struth, hope you are doing ok, I had my 1st MC round the same time as you :hugs:

I think I am out, getting that AF feeling, didnt think it would bother me as I was taking this to be "my learning cycle" shall we say, but its making me a little sad. As its my 1st time ever temping and using OPK an CBFM im just getting used to my body I guess

Your chart still looks really good hun don't be discouraged yet. Give yourself a few more days and test again xx

Ickle pand

C814- Keep your chin up girl, it will happen. It's either gonna be a bfp this month or the waiting is over and your dr will sort this out! I was like a moving drugs store myself after an 8 week cycle and then a 7 week cycle, starte vitex, epo, baby aspirin, folic acid, M2tone and L arginine (i know i sound crazy:awww:) and got it down to 31 days. Hope you get a normal cycle very very soon!:hugs:

Thank you hun, I guess thats one way of looking at it! Just got another 1 month to wait till I can go back to the drs. Just been feeling so down. My OH keeps asking why and I just shrug it off. Dont want him thinking its all I think about. Ive got lots of other stuff to focus on but its there at the back of your mind. I honestly thought when i had the mmc Id be pregnant again by now :(

I know how you feel but i think you should let him know, it's only normal that you re down, even if you didnt want to try again you still want your body and your hormones back to normal and he will understand that. i m sure you ll get your precious little beany soon, as soon as this is sorted you'll be well on your way to another BFP. pm me anytime hun, it gets easier with time.:hugs::hugs:

I know how you feel but i think you should let him know, it's only normal that you re down, even if you didnt want to try again you still want your body and your hormones back to normal and he will understand that. i m sure you ll get your precious little beany soon, as soon as this is sorted you'll be well on your way to another BFP. pm me anytime hun, it gets easier with time.:hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much hun. Means a lot. Most of the people I told dont even mention it now. Like it never happened....sometimes I wonder if it was all just a bad dream...obviously it wasnt but feels like it at times. I dont have kids yet and its something that plays on my mind to, what if I cant have kids. Sorry for being so down on the thread.

:hug:It's only normal all these things play on your mind. But you will have kids, never think of the opposite. A dr once told me i d never have babies, NEVER EVER, because of uterine abnormalities but i ve got my son and he know s..t. Bad things happen but this wasnt a bad dream...you have an angel in the sky and you ll have a baby on earth. It sucks that the people around us just pretend it never happened but they havent been through it and they dont know. I am so thinking of you hun, i m here anytime you re down and feel like giving up, just talk it out.:hug:

Thank you Chistiana and LolaAnn

It really helps having people to talk to that are all in the same position, yes I have my friends but I attempted to talk about CM and cerix checking and they were like YUK lol.

:hug:

Snd-Can i just say..i took a peak at your chart and it actually looks really good, do you know why the monitor keeps showing high? Mine's been doing this and i m wondering whether this is a sign?

c814 I'm sorry you are feeling down :( I've been really up and down these last few months. It is ALWAYS on your mind - always always. I've just taken an ovulation test I found in the cupboard and it was almost positive so Im pretty sure then that I ov yest or today which is good. Bring on the next few weeks. I won't be testing early this time, will wait for 15DPO after chem last month. Can't believe I get a mc and a chem.. such my luck lol. x

Snd-Can i just say..i took a peak at your chart and it actually looks really good, do you know why the monitor keeps showing high? Mine's been doing this and i m wondering whether this is a sign?

Hi ya, im not quite sure as it is my first time using it? are you the same? Ive read that for your first cycle using it that it may not give you a peak and can stay at high?? but not sure how long for..maybe it is :) gl

Temp went up slightly today but Im spotting again, dark coloured so im stumped. before MC I never used to spot at all :shrug: just normal 28 day cycles?

Thanks ickle pand, I have it in my head that it is af so im not too dissapointed when it comes.

Can you get IB at 12dpo? If you look at my chart you can see ive been spotting quite a lot this cycle, have not got a clue why tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->